|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Secretary of State Christopher push to bomb an Iraqi facility on a Saturday night?
(a) He knows the Iraqis work weekend hours.
(b) It'll be the most surprising time.
(c) It's the least likely time the U.S. media will notice.
(d) To minimize casualties.
2. What does the U.S. assume as they allow the Iraqi troops to withdraw intact?
(a) They will oust Hussein on their own.
(b) The Shi'a will take over the government.
(c) They will probably convict Hussein for war crimes.
(d) An alliance of Shi'a, Sunnis, and Kurds will form.
3. How does al Qaeda indirectly fund terrorism so they are not caught?
(a) Through fabricated charities, museums, mosques, and cultural centers all over the world.
(b) They use conterfeit money.
(c) They do not use a central banking system.
(d) They keep all their money in the Caribbean or Switzerland.
4. Who does Clarke trust to lead National Security Special Events?
(a) Secret Service.
(d) National Guard.
5. Under the Bush administration, who chairs the NSC Principals meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clarke learn of an assassination attempt on George H.W. Bush?
2. Clarke models his work with Will Wechsler after seeing success against what other crime group?
3. How does Clarke learn about the World Trade Center bombing in 1993?
4. Why is the Pol-Mil Plan called "Top Secret Delenda?"
5. Why do some people feel secure about future terrorist attacks?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)