|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurs after the U.S. leaves Iraq and Kuwait?
(a) Hussein begins an alliance with bin Laden.
(b) Hussein begins to threaten Israel.
(c) The Republican Guards kill all that revolted against Hussein.
(d) The Shi'a takes over the government.
2. As Clarke handles recent terrorist attacks against the U.S., with many dead and injured, what is headlining the media?
(a) The need for homeland security.
(b) American Idol.
(c) Clinton's infidelity scandal.
(d) How Republicans hold Congress majority.
3. According to Clarke, what countries must the U.S. be concerned about?
(a) Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
(b) Egypt and Iraq.
(c) Afghanistan and Pakistan.
(d) Yemen and Iran.
4. What happens to Clarke's best show-and-tell for his "Theme Day?"
(a) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle gets towed away.
(b) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle gest struck in traffic and does not show.
(c) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle catches on fire.
(d) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle does not work during a demonstration.
5. What does the Continuity of Government implement?
(a) Secure back-up of fiber optic cables and wires for communications.
(b) The movement of departments to alternate sites.
(c) The evacuation of the first five in the line of government to a cave.
(d) Always having a secure line between the President and Vice President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Navy officer unsure of whether to contact Clarke about the World Trade Center bombing in 1993?
2. What is Iraq's reported plan to deter the U.S. from invading?
3. After homeland issues are assured in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, what is the Situation Room's next topic?
4. Where does Clinton get assurance that the U.S. bomb hit its target in Iraq?
5. El Sayyid Nosair's legal bills are paid by whom?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)