|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clinton get assurance that the U.S. bomb hit its target in Iraq?
(a) A friend who is a reporter for the Associated Press.
(b) A Wall Street Journal reporter in the field.
(c) CIA satellite photos.
(d) A relative of a CNN employee.
2. What prompts Health and Human Services to attend a CSG meeting for the first time?
(a) Anthrax is found in a Cogressman's mail.
(b) Clinton wants to initiate a national medical emergency plan.
(c) The Pentagon wants to start a biological weapons program.
(d) A chemical agent is released in Tokyo.
3. What does Clarke threaten in a media interview?
(a) Any country known to fund terrorists will have sanctions placed.
(b) Next al Qaeda attack will hold Taliban responsible.
(c) Clarke has a contract out for bin Laden's death.
(d) Taliban should be aware of Northern Alliance's new ally.
4. How many cruise missiles are launched against al Qaeda camps and target buildings?
5. What gets the Pentagon angry at the President's response to the Khobar attack?
(a) Clinton does not want military retaliation.
(b) Clinton allows Saudi Arabia to head the investigation.
(c) Clinton wants the FBI to hold investigation information from the Pentagon.
(d) Clinton agrees to investigation of military laxness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the general response as Clarke and his team make an effort for an air defense system in D.C.?
2. What does Clarke request from Rice?
3. Why does Mike Fenzel have difficulty hearing the crisis conference in the Situation Room?
4. How does Freeh want to handle Sayegh's case?
5. In 1996, who does the U.S. fear will plan terrorist attacks on Americans?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)