|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under the Bush administration, who chairs the NSC Principals meeting?
2. What plan of attack does al Qaeda execute in Indonesia?
(a) They bomb multiple hotels throughout the Christmas holiday season.
(b) They bomb the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta.
(c) They bomb 4 marketplaces throughout the country simultaneously.
(d) They bomb 20 churches on Christmas in 2000.
3. What must Cheney and his team convince the Saudi King?
(a) To lead the alliance that protects Kuwait.
(b) To allow U.S. troops into his country's bases.
(c) To ally with Israel.
(d) To attack Iraq before Iraq attacks Kuwait.
4. What is Iraq's reported plan to deter the U.S. from invading?
(a) They will simulate a nuclear weapons attack.
(b) They will use chemical weapons on U.S. ships.
(c) They will bring suicide bombers into the U.S.
(d) They will take hostages from the U.S. Embassy.
5. What does Freeh believe is the cause of Saudi Arabia's lack of cooperation with the FBI?
(a) They are part of the terrorist group.
(b) It is a Clinton cover-up.
(c) FBI is to intimidating for the Saudi Arabian Special Forces.
(d) Saudi Arabia is too proud to let others co-command.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the CSG not take extra measures to snatch Khalid Sheik Muhammad?
2. According to Clarke, what is the global response to the U.S.'s invasion of Iraq after 9/11?
3. What does bin Laden and Zawahiri do to gain Rahman's release?
4. Why does Reagan create presence in the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, and Israel?
5. What does the U.S. assume as they allow the Iraqi troops to withdraw intact?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)