|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the CIA find at the Shifa plant?
2. How many cruise missiles are launched against al Qaeda camps and target buildings?
3. What does Clarke work on with Arms Control Director Ron Lehmen to verify "innocent' chemical plants?
(a) An Alternative Energy Pact.
(b) A Nuclear Power Inspection Committee.
(c) A Weapons of Mass Destruction Protocol.
(d) A Chemical Weapons Convention Treaty.
4. The increase in counter-terrorism budget helped do what?
(a) Increase airport security.
(b) Strengthen the Secret Service staff.
(c) Allow better intelligence capabilities.
(d) Strengthen the Air Marshalls Program.
5. What influences the U.S to stop their attack on Iraq?
(a) The U.S. news begins negative coverage of the war.
(b) The Saudi King asks them to stop.
(c) Terrorism begins in the homeland.
(d) Hussein surrenders under certain terms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else wants to convict Omar Abdel Rahman for terrorism?
2. What is the FBI' s role in the World Trade Center bombing?
3. What causes Aideed to go underground?
4. How does the U.S. affect the Iran-Iraq war?
5. The Principals agree to examine what policy?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)