|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the CIA sure that Iraq has a chemical weapons program?
(a) CIA intelligence shows an "agriculture" building as the research center.
(b) Iraq used them on Iran when U.S. was helping Iraq.
(c) Hussein threatens Clinton with it.
(d) From a surprise U.N. inspection.
2. What does the CIA find at the Shifa plant?
3. What does the Continuity of Government implement?
(a) The movement of departments to alternate sites.
(b) Always having a secure line between the President and Vice President.
(c) Secure back-up of fiber optic cables and wires for communications.
(d) The evacuation of the first five in the line of government to a cave.
4. How does the U.S. plan to pass Pakistan airspace without issues?
(a) Ralston will have dinner with the Pakistani general.
(b) Secretary of State will issue warning to Pakistan just minutes before it occurs.
(c) Gore will personally call up the Pakistani general and ask him.
(d) The U.S. will use a stealth bomber to avoid radar detection.
5. What weapons do the Aum utilize?
(b) Smallpox virus.
(c) Sarin nerve gas.
(d) Homemade bombs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the CSG not take extra measures to snatch Khalid Sheik Muhammad?
2. What does the U.S. assume as they allow the Iraqi troops to withdraw intact?
3. What mistake does the U.S.S. Vincennes make?
4. What does "Critical Infrastructure Protection" refer to?
5. Where does Clinton get assurance that the U.S. bomb hit its target in Iraq?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)