|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clinton get assurance that the U.S. bomb hit its target in Iraq?
(a) A relative of a CNN employee.
(b) A Wall Street Journal reporter in the field.
(c) A friend who is a reporter for the Associated Press.
(d) CIA satellite photos.
2. Which countries are involved with the bombings of Marine barracks in Lebanon?
(c) Syria and Iran.
(d) Iran and Iraq.
3. What is Iraq's reported plan to deter the U.S. from invading?
(a) They will bring suicide bombers into the U.S.
(b) They will take hostages from the U.S. Embassy.
(c) They will simulate a nuclear weapons attack.
(d) They will use chemical weapons on U.S. ships.
4. What does Freeh believe is the cause of Saudi Arabia's lack of cooperation with the FBI?
(a) Saudi Arabia is too proud to let others co-command.
(b) It is a Clinton cover-up.
(c) FBI is to intimidating for the Saudi Arabian Special Forces.
(d) They are part of the terrorist group.
5. What does Berger do for Clarke as Clarke did for him?
(a) Assures him as a protectee of the Secret Service.
(b) Allows him to stay in his home.
(c) Handles the media sessions so Clarke can get away.
(d) Offers Clarke his vacation home to relax.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clinton make sure the U.N. does after Black Hawk Down?
2. What is the U.S.'s attack plan to trick Iraq?
3. El Sayyid Nosair's legal bills are paid by whom?
4. What punishment does President George H.W. Bush seek on Libya for the Pan Am attack?
5. What is the general response as Clarke and his team make an effort for an air defense system in D.C.?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)