|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Millennium After Action review mostly focus on?
(a) There are al Qaeda sleeper cells in the U.S.
(b) A small break from terrorism now that the holidays are over.
(c) Their success in stopping attacks during New Year's Eve into 2000.
(d) New threats in the next millenium.
2. What happens to Clarke's best show-and-tell for his "Theme Day?"
(a) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle gets towed away.
(b) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle does not work during a demonstration.
(c) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle catches on fire.
(d) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle gest struck in traffic and does not show.
3. Initially, plans are to have Combat Air Patrol (CAP) over New York and D.C. Clarke then orders CAPs over every major city in the country. What causes him to extend the plans even further?
(a) The crash in New York.
(b) The movement of the President away from the Northeast.
(c) The crash into the Sears Tower.
(d) The crash into the Pentagon.
4. How does the American team look as they head to their cars after meeting with the Saudi King?
5. What is Iraq's reported plan to deter the U.S. from invading?
(a) They will bring suicide bombers into the U.S.
(b) They will take hostages from the U.S. Embassy.
(c) They will simulate a nuclear weapons attack.
(d) They will use chemical weapons on U.S. ships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iraq do that convinces Charlie Allen that Iraq is serious about Kuwait?
2. The increase in counter-terrorism budget helped do what?
3. What weapons do the Aum utilize?
4. The Russians almost prepare to exercise their strategic nuclear forces due to what concern?
5. What does Clarke threaten in a media interview?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)