|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concern does Clarke have outside the U.S.?
(a) Maximizing global empathy to help retaliate against al Qaeda.
(b) Talks with the U.K. to begin military actions against al Qaeda.
(c) Colin Powell and other officials currently abroad.
(d) Protecting the U.S. embassies overseas.
2. How does bin Laden's network help Bosnia?
(a) He finances their war.
(b) He allies with them against Russia.
(c) He sends men, arms, and money to fight against the Serbs.
(d) He plans terrorist attacks on President Izetbegovic.
3. What plan of attack does al Qaeda execute in Indonesia?
(a) They bomb 20 churches on Christmas in 2000.
(b) They bomb the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta.
(c) They bomb 4 marketplaces throughout the country simultaneously.
(d) They bomb multiple hotels throughout the Christmas holiday season.
4. What does the U.S. buy from Israel?
(a) Unmanned aerial vehicles and air-to-ground smart bombs.
(c) Anti-missile lasers.
(d) Hind-D helicopters.
5. What concerns does the FBI have with the new counter-terrorism policy?
(a) Secret Service, CIA, and FBI must meet more often.
(b) Sharing information with civilians.
(c) The department is no longer autonomous but under the CSG.
(d) FBI investigations are now subject to random investigation by the CSG.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wolfowitz add to the threats in Indonesia?
2. What risky task does Gallucci have at the Agricultural Ministry?
3. Who invites Usama bin Laden into their country?
4. What does Clarke request from Rice?
5. How does Clarke quell issues with Israel in regards to selling arms to South Africa?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)