|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. El Sayyid Nosair's legal bills are paid by whom?
(a) Usama bin Laden.
(c) Iran Revolutionary Guards.
2. What causes Downing, Clarke's CSG replacement, to quit?
(a) Pressure from Bush's administration so they can appoint someone close.
(b) Inability to respond effectively during emergencies.
(c) Frsutration at the Administration's bureaucratic response to threat.
(d) Stress at CSG members' inability to cooperate with one another.
3. What prompts Health and Human Services to attend a CSG meeting for the first time?
(a) The Pentagon wants to start a biological weapons program.
(b) A chemical agent is released in Tokyo.
(c) Clinton wants to initiate a national medical emergency plan.
(d) Anthrax is found in a Cogressman's mail.
4. What happens to Clarke's best show-and-tell for his "Theme Day?"
(a) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle does not work during a demonstration.
(b) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle gets towed away.
(c) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle catches on fire.
(d) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle gest struck in traffic and does not show.
5. By what year do the U.S. Departments all agree that bin Laden is the mastermind in global terrorism?
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic does Usama bin Laden look for in jihad availability?
2. Why doesn't the federal government want to take over airport security?
3. What threat is part of Executive Order 13099 against those that finance terrorist organizations?
4. What does Iraq do that convinces Charlie Allen that Iraq is serious about Kuwait?
5. What does Clarke threaten in a media interview?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)