|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Clarke's best show-and-tell for his "Theme Day?"
(a) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle gest struck in traffic and does not show.
(b) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle catches on fire.
(c) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle gets towed away.
(d) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle does not work during a demonstration.
2. What does Clarke threaten in a media interview?
(a) Clarke has a contract out for bin Laden's death.
(b) Taliban should be aware of Northern Alliance's new ally.
(c) Any country known to fund terrorists will have sanctions placed.
(d) Next al Qaeda attack will hold Taliban responsible.
3. What strategic move does Iraq implement once U.S. begins their airstrike?
(a) Take American and U.K. reporters as hostages.
(b) Capture high officials of Kuwait as hostages.
(c) Bomb Saudi Arabian oil fields.
(d) Launch missiles on Israel.
4. Where does O'Neill get Aum's contact information?
(a) The phone book.
(b) The Japanese mob in New York.
(c) CIA had information on them.
(d) FBI is able to trace the agent to the seller and thus to a buyer.
5. What is the CIA's view on Iraq's intentions concerning Kuwait before the Persian Gulf War begins?
(a) Iraq is just intimidating Kuwait.
(b) Iraq is working in cahoots with Kuwait.
(c) Iraq is willing to do whatever it takes to get Kuwait's oil fields.
(d) Iraq is desparate to take Kuwait.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic does Usama bin Laden look for in jihad availability?
2. How does Watson get FBI supervisors to participate in looking for al Qaeda cells?
3. Under the Bush administration, who chairs the NSC Principals meeting?
4. What prohibits the FBI from being able to do much research into al Qaeda cells?
5. What does Clarke work on with Arms Control Director Ron Lehmen to verify "innocent' chemical plants?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)