|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does O'Neill get Aum's contact information?
(a) FBI is able to trace the agent to the seller and thus to a buyer.
(b) The Japanese mob in New York.
(c) CIA had information on them.
(d) The phone book.
2. How does al Qaeda indirectly fund terrorism so they are not caught?
(a) They keep all their money in the Caribbean or Switzerland.
(b) Through fabricated charities, museums, mosques, and cultural centers all over the world.
(c) They use conterfeit money.
(d) They do not use a central banking system.
3. What does the U.S. assume as they allow the Iraqi troops to withdraw intact?
(a) An alliance of Shi'a, Sunnis, and Kurds will form.
(b) They will probably convict Hussein for war crimes.
(c) They will oust Hussein on their own.
(d) The Shi'a will take over the government.
4. To get fresh eyes looking for bin Laden, what does the CSG turn to?
(a) Left behind dissidents in Sudan.
(b) American born Afghanistans that are loyal to the U.S.
(c) Allying with Russia.
(d) Predators, (unmanned aircrafts).
5. What does the U.S. buy from Israel?
(a) Hind-D helicopters.
(b) Unmanned aerial vehicles and air-to-ground smart bombs.
(d) Anti-missile lasers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problematic turn occurs in 1985 that alarms the U.S.?
2. What is the U.N. Special Commission's (UNSCOM) job?
3. Why does Secretary of State Christopher push to bomb an Iraqi facility on a Saturday night?
4. How does bin Laden's network help Bosnia?
5. How many cruise missiles are launched against al Qaeda camps and target buildings?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)