|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gore believe he does well?
(a) Head meetings.
(b) Scare people into doing their jobs well.
(c) Look mad.
(d) Security plans.
2. What does Iran continue to do despite U.S. sanctions on them?
(a) Continue arms trade with South Africa.
(b) Exports oil to the U.S.
(c) Fund terrorism against Syria.
(d) Export oil to the U.K.
3. What news does the FAA give that causes silence in the CSG meeting on 9/11?
(a) They are unable to give orders to ground all flights.
(b) Reports of 11 off-course flights or out of communication flights may be hijacked.
(c) The names of the passengers on board include al Qaeda.
(d) There is another off-course flight heading towards the Sears Tower.
4. Who throws a fit about discussion of al Qaeda at a committee meeting with CSG?
(a) Paul Wolfowitz.
(b) Dick Cheney.
(c) Rich Armitage.
(d) Donald Rumsfeld.
5. The Russians almost prepare to exercise their strategic nuclear forces due to what concern?
(a) U.S's naval movement towards Alaska.
(b) U.S.'s air patrol towards Alaska.
(c) U.S.'s preparations for missile attacks.
(d) U.S.'s global alert to DEFCON 3.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the CIA find at the Shifa plant?
2. How does Wolfowitz add to the threats in Indonesia?
3. What is the general response as Clarke and his team make an effort for an air defense system in D.C.?
4. When TWA 800 explodes, what is the atmosphere in the White House?
5. Why does the CIA have extra motivation to catch Kansi?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)