|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment does President George H.W. Bush seek on Libya for the Pan Am attack?
(a) U.N. sanctions on Libya.
(b) He pulls relief aid.
(c) Military action on Libyan government buildings.
(d) Greater military presence in northern Africa.
2. What unexpected event happens after the Persian Gulf War?
(a) The U.S. spreads their troops further and into southwest Asia.
(b) The U.N. occupies Kuwait.
(c) The U.S. leaves Saudi Arabia quicker than planned.
(d) The U.S. stays stationed in the Middle East.
3. Where is President Bush at the time of the attacks?
(a) At a Marine facility in Lousiana.
(b) A pre-school in Florida.
(c) A college basketball game at Yale.
(d) On vacation in Texas.
4. How does Clarke learn of an assassination attempt on George H.W. Bush?
(c) Kuwait's ambassador.
(d) An Arab-language London paper.
5. What does the U.S. buy from Israel?
(a) Anti-missile lasers.
(b) Hind-D helicopters.
(c) Unmanned aerial vehicles and air-to-ground smart bombs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Aideed to go underground?
2. How many men are involved with the WTC bombing?
3. With the Red Army gone, what mentality do some of the soldiers that fight against them have?
4. During the Iran-Iraq war, what stance does the U.S. take?
5. What is the CIA's view on Iraq's intentions concerning Kuwait before the Persian Gulf War begins?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)