|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the U.S.'s attack plan to trick Iraq?
(a) Man bases all around Kuwait to cause confusion.
(b) Attack early on before full forces are in the region.
(c) Delay their attack until Iraq's guard is down.
(d) Attack from the rear instead of the front.
2. How many men are involved with the WTC bombing?
3. What is the U.N. Special Commission's (UNSCOM) job?
(a) To keep an alliance of the Arab nations intact.
(b) To oversee Hussein's punishment.
(c) Require Iraq to destroy chemical, biological, nuclear, missile programs.
(d) To oversee the rebuilding of Kuwait.
4. What influences the U.S to stop their attack on Iraq?
(a) The Saudi King asks them to stop.
(b) Hussein surrenders under certain terms.
(c) Terrorism begins in the homeland.
(d) The U.S. news begins negative coverage of the war.
5. What risky task does Gallucci have at the Agricultural Ministry?
(a) He must convince Hussein to let the U.N. in for inspections.
(b) Lead a surprise raid to obtain proof of a nuclear program.
(c) Distract the Republican Guards as others raid a nearby building.
(d) Negotiate with terrorists to bring an American hostage home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Aideed to go underground?
2. What results in the Soviets' attempt to invade the central Asian region?
3. What angers Usama bin Laden about Americans in Saudi Arabia?
4. Of the following, which military action does NOT occur?
5. How does the American team look as they head to their cars after meeting with the Saudi King?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)