|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strategic move does Iraq implement once U.S. begins their airstrike?
(a) Capture high officials of Kuwait as hostages.
(b) Bomb Saudi Arabian oil fields.
(c) Take American and U.K. reporters as hostages.
(d) Launch missiles on Israel.
2. Who invites Usama bin Laden into their country?
(a) Hasan al-Turabi from Sudan.
(b) Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Qadhafi from Libya.
(c) Bendjedid from Algeria.
(d) President Mohammed Najibullah from Afghanistan.
3. What occurs after the U.S. leaves Iraq and Kuwait?
(a) The Republican Guards kill all that revolted against Hussein.
(b) The Shi'a takes over the government.
(c) Hussein begins an alliance with bin Laden.
(d) Hussein begins to threaten Israel.
4. What is the FBI' s role in the World Trade Center bombing?
(a) They are to determine WTC's security weaknesses.
(b) They are secondary under Clarke's command.
(c) They are to find the culprits.
(d) They are to implement greater security measures at WTC.
5. What does Clinton make sure the U.N. does after Black Hawk Down?
(a) Be ready with a peacekeeping force in 6 months.
(b) Have a peacekeeping force collaborate with the U.S. within 2 weeks.
(c) Send immediate relief aid.
(d) Promote involvement from other countries to help with relief aid trafficking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which countries are involved with the bombings of Marine barracks in Lebanon?
2. What does the Continuity of Government implement?
3. According to Clarke, what is one of the mistakes of Reagan's administration?
4. In addition to closing airways, what does Clarke want to safeguard?
5. Where does Clinton get assurance that the U.S. bomb hit its target in Iraq?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)