|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strategic move does Iraq implement once U.S. begins their airstrike?
(a) Launch missiles on Israel.
(b) Capture high officials of Kuwait as hostages.
(c) Bomb Saudi Arabian oil fields.
(d) Take American and U.K. reporters as hostages.
2. What causes Aideed to go underground?
(a) The U.S. snipers.
(b) The people of Mogadishu rise up against him.
(c) Excessive U.S. Marine helicopter presence.
(d) AC-130 strikes.
3. What had Clarke admitted to on a "60 Minutes" interview with Bonin just days before the 9/11 attacks?
(a) He wants Bush impeached.
(b) He is frustrated with the Bush administration's lack of focus on al Qaeda.
(c) He had plans to retire in a month.
(d) He believes a big attack is inevitable.
4. What influences the U.S to stop their attack on Iraq?
(a) Terrorism begins in the homeland.
(b) Hussein surrenders under certain terms.
(c) The U.S. news begins negative coverage of the war.
(d) The Saudi King asks them to stop.
5. How many men are involved with the WTC bombing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What concerns does the FBI have with the new counter-terrorism policy?
2. Why does Secretary of State Christopher push to bomb an Iraqi facility on a Saturday night?
3. What is Clinton's reaction to the terrorist attempt on George H.W. Bush?
4. Where is President Bush at the time of the attacks?
5. Why is the Iranian Revolution important to the U.S.?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)