|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is President Bush at the time of the attacks?
(a) A college basketball game at Yale.
(b) A pre-school in Florida.
(c) At a Marine facility in Lousiana.
(d) On vacation in Texas.
2. How does the U.S. affect the Iran-Iraq war?
(a) The sanctions by the U.S. on both countries affects Iran more.
(b) Secretly gives arms to Iran.
(c) Gives intelligence to Iraq.
(d) Helps stop the war with peace talks.
3. What risky task does Gallucci have at the Agricultural Ministry?
(a) He must convince Hussein to let the U.N. in for inspections.
(b) Negotiate with terrorists to bring an American hostage home.
(c) Distract the Republican Guards as others raid a nearby building.
(d) Lead a surprise raid to obtain proof of a nuclear program.
4. El Sayyid Nosair's legal bills are paid by whom?
(a) Iran Revolutionary Guards.
(b) Usama bin Laden.
5. How does Clarke begin making enemies with his own government?
(a) Admonishing the Reagan administration for their strategies.
(b) Getting too close to Reagan and funneling money into his department.
(c) Becoming too close to Israelis.
(d) Publicly scrutinizing the idea that they are involved with the Middle East.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurs after the U.S. leaves Iraq and Kuwait?
2. What does Ramzi Yousef plan while on the lam for two years?
3. Of the following, which military action does NOT occur?
4. Among the following, who is NOT present at the Counter-terrorism Security Group meeting immediately after the 9/11 attacks?
5. Why is the Iranian Revolution important to the U.S.?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)