|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ramzi Yousef plan while on the lam for two years?
(a) Assassination attempt on President Clinton.
(b) Aircraft bombings on 11 different flights.
(c) Attacks on the Sears and John Hancock Tower in Chicago.
(d) Infiltration into the Pentagon's computer system.
2. Why does Secretary of State Christopher push to bomb an Iraqi facility on a Saturday night?
(a) To minimize casualties.
(b) It's the least likely time the U.S. media will notice.
(c) He knows the Iraqis work weekend hours.
(d) It'll be the most surprising time.
3. Of the following, which is NOT a lesson learned in Charlie Allen's assembly of intelligence agencies?
(a) It is impossible to prove al Qaeda does not have weapons of mass destruction.
(b) There are less possiblities of weapons locations than they realized.
(c) It is easier to hide weapons of mass destruction than find them.
(d) The agencies never got together to consider al Qaeda's weapons before.
4. What prompts Health and Human Services to attend a CSG meeting for the first time?
(a) Anthrax is found in a Cogressman's mail.
(b) Clinton wants to initiate a national medical emergency plan.
(c) The Pentagon wants to start a biological weapons program.
(d) A chemical agent is released in Tokyo.
5. What is Clarke's goal in the Persian Gulf during Reagan's administration?
(a) Sit in on peace talks between Iran and Iraq.
(b) Advise military bases on emergency strategies.
(c) Procure bases.
(d) Keep Israel happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Aideed to go underground?
2. In 1996, who does the U.S. fear will plan terrorist attacks on Americans?
3. Why is the Iranian Revolution important to the U.S.?
4. With the Red Army gone, what mentality do some of the soldiers that fight against them have?
5. Which country asks for the U.S.'s help against Saddam a week prior to Clarke's arrival to ask to use their bases?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)