|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freeh believe is the cause of Saudi Arabia's lack of cooperation with the FBI?
(a) They are part of the terrorist group.
(b) Saudi Arabia is too proud to let others co-command.
(c) FBI is to intimidating for the Saudi Arabian Special Forces.
(d) It is a Clinton cover-up.
2. What punishment does President George H.W. Bush seek on Libya for the Pan Am attack?
(a) He pulls relief aid.
(b) Military action on Libyan government buildings.
(c) Greater military presence in northern Africa.
(d) U.N. sanctions on Libya.
3. What does Iran continue to do despite U.S. sanctions on them?
(a) Exports oil to the U.S.
(b) Continue arms trade with South Africa.
(c) Fund terrorism against Syria.
(d) Export oil to the U.K.
4. As an Assistant Secretary of State, what information does Clarke learn about the Soviet Union's weapons programs?
(a) They instituted a biological weapons program in 1984.
(b) They were properly destroyed in 1973.
(c) They did not destroy their biological weapons programs in 1973.
(d) They never had a valid biological or chemical weapons program to fear.
5. Of the following, which is NOT a lesson learned in Charlie Allen's assembly of intelligence agencies?
(a) The agencies never got together to consider al Qaeda's weapons before.
(b) It is easier to hide weapons of mass destruction than find them.
(c) There are less possiblities of weapons locations than they realized.
(d) It is impossible to prove al Qaeda does not have weapons of mass destruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the U.S. affect the Iran-Iraq war?
2. How does Freeh want to handle Sayegh's case?
3. The increase in counter-terrorism budget helped do what?
4. Why is it important to have Arab nations as allies when the U.S. goes to war against Iraq?
5. What does Clinton make sure the U.N. does after Black Hawk Down?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)