|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Freeh want to handle Sayegh's case?
(a) Detain him illegally to interrogate him.
(b) Execute him as an example for other terrorists.
(c) Banish him to Saudi Arabia so they can handle his case.
(d) Get him to cooperate for a light sentence.
2. How do the surviving families of TWA 800 respond to Clinton's visit?
(a) They embrace his empathy.
(b) They shun his lack of genuine concern.
(c) They are angry for answers.
(d) They understand he is there politically.
3. How does Clarke begin making enemies with his own government?
(a) Admonishing the Reagan administration for their strategies.
(b) Publicly scrutinizing the idea that they are involved with the Middle East.
(c) Becoming too close to Israelis.
(d) Getting too close to Reagan and funneling money into his department.
4. How does the American team look as they head to their cars after meeting with the Saudi King?
5. When TWA 800 explodes, what is the atmosphere in the White House?
(a) Tense for a possible war.
(b) Fear that Clinton will not respond rationally.
(c) Happy they have a reason to engage in a war with Iran.
(d) Understanding that domestic terrorism will be on the rise from this point forward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the U.N. Special Commission's (UNSCOM) job?
2. What risky task does Gallucci have at the Agricultural Ministry?
3. In 1996, who does the U.S. fear will plan terrorist attacks on Americans?
4. What is the U.S.'s attack plan to trick Iraq?
5. How many men are involved with the WTC bombing?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)