|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the U.S. affect the Iran-Iraq war?
(a) Secretly gives arms to Iran.
(b) Helps stop the war with peace talks.
(c) Gives intelligence to Iraq.
(d) The sanctions by the U.S. on both countries affects Iran more.
2. According to Clarke, what is one of the mistakes of Reagan's administration?
(a) They never should have risked their alliance with Arabs by helping Israel.
(b) They backed the wrong country in the Iran-Iraq war.
(c) They leave too quickly from Pakistan and Afghanistan, leaving no influence.
(d) They failed to make a large enough military presence in the Persian Gulf.
3. What key event does Russia provoke in 1979?
(a) Invasion of Pakistan.
(b) Invasion of Afghanistan.
(c) Invasion of Iran.
(d) Invasion of Iraq.
4. How does the American team look as they head to their cars after meeting with the Saudi King?
5. What problematic turn occurs in 1985 that alarms the U.S.?
(a) Syria adds help to Iran.
(b) Israel and Iran are under terrorist attacks from one another.
(c) Russia is winning the war against Afghanistan.
(d) Russia is now invading Pakistan.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the Atlanta bomber of 1996 arrested?
2. What does the State Department originally have for anthrax prevention?
3. How does Clarke learn about the World Trade Center bombing in 1993?
4. According to the Counter-terrorism Security Group, what possible target is a major concern?
5. When TWA 800 explodes, what is the atmosphere in the White House?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)