|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the State Department originally have for anthrax prevention?
(a) A horse.
(b) Enough vaccinations for high officials.
(c) Current research but nothing proven.
(d) They do not even know what anthrax is.
2. What does "Critical Infrastructure Protection" refer to?
(a) Protecting D.C. and the roads leading in and out of it.
(b) Protecting major landmarks and the roads leading to and from them.
(c) Protecting all major road networks such as interstates and bridges.
(d) Protecting computer systems and networks.
3. How do the surviving families of TWA 800 respond to Clinton's visit?
(a) They are angry for answers.
(b) They embrace his empathy.
(c) They shun his lack of genuine concern.
(d) They understand he is there politically.
4. Who invites Usama bin Laden into their country?
(a) President Mohammed Najibullah from Afghanistan.
(b) Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Qadhafi from Libya.
(c) Hasan al-Turabi from Sudan.
(d) Bendjedid from Algeria.
5. What is the U.S.'s attack plan to trick Iraq?
(a) Attack early on before full forces are in the region.
(b) Delay their attack until Iraq's guard is down.
(c) Attack from the rear instead of the front.
(d) Man bases all around Kuwait to cause confusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clarke especially fight for to prevent terrorist attacks?
2. What does Prince Turki ask of Usama bin Laden when he returns to Saudi Arabia from Afghanistan in 1989?
3. The increase in counter-terrorism budget helped do what?
4. Which countries are involved with the bombings of Marine barracks in Lebanon?
5. Of those listed, which is NOT an option as a retaliation effort against Iran for the Khobar attack?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)