|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the U.S. affect the Iran-Iraq war?
(a) Gives intelligence to Iraq.
(b) Helps stop the war with peace talks.
(c) The sanctions by the U.S. on both countries affects Iran more.
(d) Secretly gives arms to Iran.
2. Which country helps the U.S. strengthen its military presence in the Middle East?
(c) Saudia Arabia.
3. What prompts Health and Human Services to attend a CSG meeting for the first time?
(a) The Pentagon wants to start a biological weapons program.
(b) Anthrax is found in a Cogressman's mail.
(c) Clinton wants to initiate a national medical emergency plan.
(d) A chemical agent is released in Tokyo.
4. Which countries are involved with the bombings of Marine barracks in Lebanon?
(a) Syria and Iran.
(d) Iran and Iraq.
5. What strategic move does Iraq implement once U.S. begins their airstrike?
(a) Launch missiles on Israel.
(b) Take American and U.K. reporters as hostages.
(c) Capture high officials of Kuwait as hostages.
(d) Bomb Saudi Arabian oil fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reagan create presence in the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, and Israel?
2. Clarke believes the "Caliphate" movement will result in what kind of society?
3. What does Freeh believe is the cause of Saudi Arabia's lack of cooperation with the FBI?
4. Why does Secretary of State Christopher push to bomb an Iraqi facility on a Saturday night?
5. What is the FBI' s role in the World Trade Center bombing?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)