|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns does the FBI have with the new counter-terrorism policy?
(a) Sharing information with civilians.
(b) The department is no longer autonomous but under the CSG.
(c) Secret Service, CIA, and FBI must meet more often.
(d) FBI investigations are now subject to random investigation by the CSG.
2. According to the Counter-terrorism Security Group, what possible target is a major concern?
(a) Political Conventions.
(b) The World Exposition in New York.
(c) Olympic Games in Atlanta.
(d) Embassies across the globe.
3. How does the American team look as they head to their cars after meeting with the Saudi King?
4. Clarke believes the "Caliphate" movement will result in what kind of society?
(a) A repressive 14th century literalist theocracy.
(b) A freer society with greater religious understanding.
(c) A government run with corruption and by fundamentalists.
(d) A step backward to times before segregation of church and state.
5. What does the U.S. prepare for because it is a likely agent for a mass civilian attack?
(a) Sarin nerve gas attacks.
(b) Anthrax attacks.
(c) Smallpox virus attacks.
(d) Hanta virus attacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clarke help prepare, but not frighten the public about homeland terrorism?
2. What punishment does President George H.W. Bush seek on Libya for the Pan Am attack?
3. What confounds the Counter-terrorism Security Group about the World Trade Center bombing?
4. What gets the Pentagon angry at the President's response to the Khobar attack?
5. What problematic turn occurs in 1985 that alarms the U.S.?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)