|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the U.S. buy from Israel?
(b) Anti-missile lasers.
(c) Unmanned aerial vehicles and air-to-ground smart bombs.
(d) Hind-D helicopters.
2. Of the following, which is NOT a lesson learned in Charlie Allen's assembly of intelligence agencies?
(a) There are less possiblities of weapons locations than they realized.
(b) It is easier to hide weapons of mass destruction than find them.
(c) It is impossible to prove al Qaeda does not have weapons of mass destruction.
(d) The agencies never got together to consider al Qaeda's weapons before.
3. What concerns does the FBI have with the new counter-terrorism policy?
(a) The department is no longer autonomous but under the CSG.
(b) Sharing information with civilians.
(c) Secret Service, CIA, and FBI must meet more often.
(d) FBI investigations are now subject to random investigation by the CSG.
4. How does the American team look as they head to their cars after meeting with the Saudi King?
5. How does Clarke learn of an assassination attempt on George H.W. Bush?
(a) An Arab-language London paper.
(c) Kuwait's ambassador.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ramzi Yousef plan while on the lam for two years?
2. How does Freeh want to handle Sayegh's case?
3. Where does Clinton get assurance that the U.S. bomb hit its target in Iraq?
4. During the Iran-Iraq war, what stance does the U.S. take?
5. In 1996, who does the U.S. fear will plan terrorist attacks on Americans?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)