|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Iraq's reported plan to deter the U.S. from invading?
(a) They will take hostages from the U.S. Embassy.
(b) They will use chemical weapons on U.S. ships.
(c) They will simulate a nuclear weapons attack.
(d) They will bring suicide bombers into the U.S.
2. What must Cheney and his team convince the Saudi King?
(a) To allow U.S. troops into his country's bases.
(b) To attack Iraq before Iraq attacks Kuwait.
(c) To lead the alliance that protects Kuwait.
(d) To ally with Israel.
3. How does Clarke learn of an assassination attempt on George H.W. Bush?
(a) An Arab-language London paper.
(b) Kuwait's ambassador.
4. What report does an Arab leader give the consul general?
(a) Hussein is setting up an assasination attempt on Clarke.
(b) Hussein is looking for chemical engineers for his weapons program.
(c) bin Laden is asking for leads to a chemical weapons program.
(d) Usama bin Laden has a contract out to kill Clarke.
5. What prompts Health and Human Services to attend a CSG meeting for the first time?
(a) Anthrax is found in a Cogressman's mail.
(b) Clinton wants to initiate a national medical emergency plan.
(c) A chemical agent is released in Tokyo.
(d) The Pentagon wants to start a biological weapons program.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the surviving families of TWA 800 respond to Clinton's visit?
2. What occurs after the U.S. leaves Iraq and Kuwait?
3. The increase in counter-terrorism budget helped do what?
4. Why doesn't the federal government want to take over airport security?
5. Who does Iran get on their side to overthrow the Khalifas?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)