|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What key point is indicated in the Dayton Accord?
(a) The Russians are not allowed to enter Bosnian territory in the future.
(b) The U.S. and U.K. will no longer finanically help Bosnia if they remain in war.
(c) The Serbian army must leave and evacuate Bosnia within a month.
(d) The muj must leave Bosnia after the war.
2. What does Iraq do that convinces Charlie Allen that Iraq is serious about Kuwait?
(a) The U.N. finds a nuclear program in Iraq.
(b) They send large numbers of forces to the border of Kuwait.
(c) They operate under emcon.
(d) The U.S.has intelligence that Iraq is about to attack on two fronts.
3. What risky task does Gallucci have at the Agricultural Ministry?
(a) Lead a surprise raid to obtain proof of a nuclear program.
(b) He must convince Hussein to let the U.N. in for inspections.
(c) Distract the Republican Guards as others raid a nearby building.
(d) Negotiate with terrorists to bring an American hostage home.
4. Why does the CSG not take extra measures to snatch Khalid Sheik Muhammad?
(a) They believe Muhammad is a bumbling fool and thinks it will be easy.
(b) They do not realize he is the mastermind behind WTC until after 9/11.
(c) Division within CSG takes over the goal of the snatch.
(d) Qatar's government gives them no choice.
5. What occurs after the U.S. leaves Iraq and Kuwait?
(a) Hussein begins to threaten Israel.
(b) The Shi'a takes over the government.
(c) The Republican Guards kill all that revolted against Hussein.
(d) Hussein begins an alliance with bin Laden.
Short Answer Questions
1. More than al Qaeda, what other acts of terrorism are on the FBI's minds?
2. Who vetoes the snatch against Usama bin Laden in 96-97?
3. Who does al Qaeda ally with to create a stronger army?
4. How does Watson get FBI supervisors to participate in looking for al Qaeda cells?
5. What does Ressam's custody lead to?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)