|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What key point is indicated in the Dayton Accord?
(a) The muj must leave Bosnia after the war.
(b) The Serbian army must leave and evacuate Bosnia within a month.
(c) The U.S. and U.K. will no longer finanically help Bosnia if they remain in war.
(d) The Russians are not allowed to enter Bosnian territory in the future.
2. What risky task does Gallucci have at the Agricultural Ministry?
(a) He must convince Hussein to let the U.N. in for inspections.
(b) Negotiate with terrorists to bring an American hostage home.
(c) Lead a surprise raid to obtain proof of a nuclear program.
(d) Distract the Republican Guards as others raid a nearby building.
3. Who vetoes the snatch against Usama bin Laden in 96-97?
(a) Janet Reno.
(b) Tony Lake.
(c) Clarke and Tenet.
(d) Clinton and Gore.
4. What is the U.N. Special Commission's (UNSCOM) job?
(a) Require Iraq to destroy chemical, biological, nuclear, missile programs.
(b) To keep an alliance of the Arab nations intact.
(c) To oversee Hussein's punishment.
(d) To oversee the rebuilding of Kuwait.
5. Of the listed nations, which does NOT have close relations and influence with the Taliban?
(a) United Arab Emirates.
(d) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does al Qaeda indirectly fund terrorism so they are not caught?
2. Which country supports an assassination attempt on President Mubarak from Egypt?
3. What does Ressam's custody lead to?
4. What does Clarke threaten in a media interview?
5. How does the American team look as they head to their cars after meeting with the Saudi King?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)