|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prince Turki ask of Usama bin Laden when he returns to Saudi Arabia from Afghanistan in 1989?
(a) To form a fundamentalist religion-based resistance against Yemen.
(b) To form an elite special forces for the Saudi Arabian army.
(c) To rally the residents of Saudi Arabia against the King.
(d) To keep his men intact in case they are needed in the future.
2. How does the American team look as they head to their cars after meeting with the Saudi King?
3. To get fresh eyes looking for bin Laden, what does the CSG turn to?
(a) Predators, (unmanned aircrafts).
(b) American born Afghanistans that are loyal to the U.S.
(c) Allying with Russia.
(d) Left behind dissidents in Sudan.
4. How does al Qaeda indirectly fund terrorism so they are not caught?
(a) They keep all their money in the Caribbean or Switzerland.
(b) Through fabricated charities, museums, mosques, and cultural centers all over the world.
(c) They use conterfeit money.
(d) They do not use a central banking system.
5. Which country asks for the U.S.'s help against Saddam a week prior to Clarke's arrival to ask to use their bases?
(a) United Arab Emirates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prohibits the FBI from being able to do much research into al Qaeda cells?
2. What does the CIA find at the Shifa plant?
3. What angers Usama bin Laden about Americans in Saudi Arabia?
4. What does Cheney promise the Saudi King as a liaison of President George H.W. Bush?
5. Why does Tony Lake deny the Pentagon's plans in fighting al Qaeda?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)