|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. More than al Qaeda, what other acts of terrorism are on the FBI's minds?
(a) Domestic terrorists such as McVeigh.
(b) Violent protests such as the World Trade Organization meeting in Seattle.
(c) Underground mobs.
(d) Russian and Chinese espionage.
2. What is the U.N. Special Commission's (UNSCOM) job?
(a) To keep an alliance of the Arab nations intact.
(b) To oversee Hussein's punishment.
(c) To oversee the rebuilding of Kuwait.
(d) Require Iraq to destroy chemical, biological, nuclear, missile programs.
3. Which country supports an assassination attempt on President Mubarak from Egypt?
4. How does Watson get FBI supervisors to participate in looking for al Qaeda cells?
(a) He promises bonuses when he gets information on al Qaeda.
(b) He threatens their bonuses, promotion and city assignments.
(c) He gets Gore to speak directly with them.
(d) He shows them evidence that cells exist in their cities.
5. What is the government's response to the rise in terrorism during Clinton's administration?
(a) Some are alarmed, but most do not see the urgency.
(b) The Pentagon seems worried, but the White House does not see the urgency.
(c) Most go to work waiting for something big to happen.
(d) Senior officials feel prepared and are not worried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What risky task does Gallucci have at the Agricultural Ministry?
2. By what year do the U.S. Departments all agree that bin Laden is the mastermind in global terrorism?
3. What influences the U.S to stop their attack on Iraq?
4. What does the Millennium After Action review mostly focus on?
5. Why do some people feel secure about future terrorist attacks?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)