|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does bin Laden and Zawahiri do to gain Rahman's release?
(a) Kill tourists and stuff them with leaflets calling for his release.
(b) Publicly announce war on Egypt and the U.S. on BBC if they do not release him.
(c) Send suicide bombers outside Rahman's prison.
(d) Take hostages from the U.S. Embassy in Egypt.
2. Who invites Usama bin Laden into their country?
(a) President Mohammed Najibullah from Afghanistan.
(b) Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Qadhafi from Libya.
(c) Hasan al-Turabi from Sudan.
(d) Bendjedid from Algeria.
3. By what year do the U.S. Departments all agree that bin Laden is the mastermind in global terrorism?
4. How does bin Laden's network help Bosnia?
(a) He plans terrorist attacks on President Izetbegovic.
(b) He finances their war.
(c) He sends men, arms, and money to fight against the Serbs.
(d) He allies with them against Russia.
5. To get fresh eyes looking for bin Laden, what does the CSG turn to?
(a) American born Afghanistans that are loyal to the U.S.
(b) Left behind dissidents in Sudan.
(c) Predators, (unmanned aircrafts).
(d) Allying with Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ressam's custody lead to?
2. Why do some people feel secure about future terrorist attacks?
3. Of the listed nations, which does NOT have close relations and influence with the Taliban?
4. What does Cheney promise the Saudi King as a liaison of President George H.W. Bush?
5. Why does the CSG not take extra measures to snatch Khalid Sheik Muhammad?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)