|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prohibits the FBI from being able to do much research into al Qaeda cells?
(b) Pavitt's belief that al Qaeda is not important.
(c) Lack of internet.
(d) Attorney General Guidelines.
2. What does the Millennium After Action review mostly focus on?
(a) A small break from terrorism now that the holidays are over.
(b) New threats in the next millenium.
(c) There are al Qaeda sleeper cells in the U.S.
(d) Their success in stopping attacks during New Year's Eve into 2000.
3. What is the government's response to the rise in terrorism during Clinton's administration?
(a) Most go to work waiting for something big to happen.
(b) Some are alarmed, but most do not see the urgency.
(c) Senior officials feel prepared and are not worried.
(d) The Pentagon seems worried, but the White House does not see the urgency.
4. What does the CIA find at the Shifa plant?
5. What does Cheney promise the Saudi King as a liaison of President George H.W. Bush?
(a) U.S. forces will leave as soon as the war is over.
(b) U.S. will sell as many arms to Saudi Arabia as it needs.
(c) U.S. will send forces whenever the Saudi King asks.
(d) U.S. will no longer have an alliance with Israel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prince Turki ask of Usama bin Laden when he returns to Saudi Arabia from Afghanistan in 1989?
2. What risky task does Gallucci have at the Agricultural Ministry?
3. What is the U.S.'s attack plan to trick Iraq?
4. What does Iraq do that convinces Charlie Allen that Iraq is serious about Kuwait?
5. What does Clarke threaten in a media interview?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)