|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the CSG not take extra measures to snatch Khalid Sheik Muhammad?
(a) Qatar's government gives them no choice.
(b) They do not realize he is the mastermind behind WTC until after 9/11.
(c) Division within CSG takes over the goal of the snatch.
(d) They believe Muhammad is a bumbling fool and thinks it will be easy.
2. Of the listed nations, which does NOT have close relations and influence with the Taliban?
(b) United Arab Emirates.
(d) Saudi Arabia.
3. What occurs after the U.S. leaves Iraq and Kuwait?
(a) Hussein begins an alliance with bin Laden.
(b) Hussein begins to threaten Israel.
(c) The Republican Guards kill all that revolted against Hussein.
(d) The Shi'a takes over the government.
4. What is the proper term for "snatches?"
(a) Specialized arrest.
(b) Seize and capture.
(c) Reserved acquisition.
(d) Extraordinary renditions.
5. By what year do the U.S. Departments all agree that bin Laden is the mastermind in global terrorism?
Short Answer Questions
1. What prohibits the FBI from being able to do much research into al Qaeda cells?
2. What influences the U.S to stop their attack on Iraq?
3. What does Ressam's custody lead to?
4. Which country asks for the U.S.'s help against Saddam a week prior to Clarke's arrival to ask to use their bases?
5. What does the U.S. assume as they allow the Iraqi troops to withdraw intact?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)