|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the CSG not take extra measures to snatch Khalid Sheik Muhammad?
(a) They do not realize he is the mastermind behind WTC until after 9/11.
(b) They believe Muhammad is a bumbling fool and thinks it will be easy.
(c) Division within CSG takes over the goal of the snatch.
(d) Qatar's government gives them no choice.
2. Who vetoes the snatch against Usama bin Laden in 96-97?
(a) Clarke and Tenet.
(b) Janet Reno.
(c) Clinton and Gore.
(d) Tony Lake.
3. What does Cofer Black inform Clarke in early December 1999?
(a) Jordan infiltrated an al Qaeda cell with numerous millenium attack plans.
(b) DOD will no longer be able to finance their attack operations for counter-terrorism.
(c) Times Square is a prime target for an al Qaeda attack.
(d) al Qaeda cells are now known to be in the U.S.
4. What does the U.S. assume as they allow the Iraqi troops to withdraw intact?
(a) An alliance of Shi'a, Sunnis, and Kurds will form.
(b) They will oust Hussein on their own.
(c) They will probably convict Hussein for war crimes.
(d) The Shi'a will take over the government.
5. How does al Qaeda indirectly fund terrorism so they are not caught?
(a) They do not use a central banking system.
(b) They use conterfeit money.
(c) They keep all their money in the Caribbean or Switzerland.
(d) Through fabricated charities, museums, mosques, and cultural centers all over the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Millennium After Action review mostly focus on?
2. Which country supports an assassination attempt on President Mubarak from Egypt?
3. What is the U.S.'s attack plan to trick Iraq?
4. What characteristic does Usama bin Laden look for in jihad availability?
5. Near the end of Clinton's administration, what is one of his main focuses?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)