|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the CSG not take extra measures to snatch Khalid Sheik Muhammad?
(a) They believe Muhammad is a bumbling fool and thinks it will be easy.
(b) Qatar's government gives them no choice.
(c) They do not realize he is the mastermind behind WTC until after 9/11.
(d) Division within CSG takes over the goal of the snatch.
2. Of the listed nations, which does NOT have close relations and influence with the Taliban?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
(c) United Arab Emirates.
3. What is the government's response to the rise in terrorism during Clinton's administration?
(a) Some are alarmed, but most do not see the urgency.
(b) Senior officials feel prepared and are not worried.
(c) The Pentagon seems worried, but the White House does not see the urgency.
(d) Most go to work waiting for something big to happen.
4. How does al Qaeda indirectly fund terrorism so they are not caught?
(a) They use conterfeit money.
(b) Through fabricated charities, museums, mosques, and cultural centers all over the world.
(c) They do not use a central banking system.
(d) They keep all their money in the Caribbean or Switzerland.
5. Who vetoes the snatch against Usama bin Laden in 96-97?
(a) Clarke and Tenet.
(b) Clinton and Gore.
(c) Janet Reno.
(d) Tony Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cofer Black inform Clarke in early December 1999?
2. What key point is indicated in the Dayton Accord?
3. What is the U.N. Special Commission's (UNSCOM) job?
4. What does the Millennium After Action review mostly focus on?
5. What does Prince Turki ask of Usama bin Laden when he returns to Saudi Arabia from Afghanistan in 1989?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)