|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To get fresh eyes looking for bin Laden, what does the CSG turn to?
(a) American born Afghanistans that are loyal to the U.S.
(b) Predators, (unmanned aircrafts).
(c) Allying with Russia.
(d) Left behind dissidents in Sudan.
2. More than al Qaeda, what other acts of terrorism are on the FBI's minds?
(a) Underground mobs.
(b) Violent protests such as the World Trade Organization meeting in Seattle.
(c) Russian and Chinese espionage.
(d) Domestic terrorists such as McVeigh.
3. Why does the CIA have extra motivation to catch Kansi?
(a) They have been after Kansi for over a decade.
(b) Kansi is the ringleader of over five terrorists attacks against the U.S.
(c) Kansi killed their own men in front of their headquarters.
(d) Kansi escaped from them durign a previous snatch attempt.
4. What must Cheney and his team convince the Saudi King?
(a) To ally with Israel.
(b) To lead the alliance that protects Kuwait.
(c) To attack Iraq before Iraq attacks Kuwait.
(d) To allow U.S. troops into his country's bases.
5. Why do some people feel secure about future terrorist attacks?
(a) They feel the U.S. is too far away for a big attack to happen.
(b) The CIA and FBI are at their best at the moment.
(c) The U.S. has the biggest, baddest army in the world.
(d) Nearly all the terrorists are caught or dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does bin Laden and Zawahiri do to gain Rahman's release?
2. Near the end of Clinton's administration, what is one of his main focuses?
3. Which country supports an assassination attempt on President Mubarak from Egypt?
4. How does al Qaeda indirectly fund terrorism so they are not caught?
5. What characteristic does Usama bin Laden look for in jihad availability?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)