|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the U.S. assume as they allow the Iraqi troops to withdraw intact?
(a) The Shi'a will take over the government.
(b) They will probably convict Hussein for war crimes.
(c) They will oust Hussein on their own.
(d) An alliance of Shi'a, Sunnis, and Kurds will form.
2. What does the CIA find at the Shifa plant?
3. To get fresh eyes looking for bin Laden, what does the CSG turn to?
(a) Allying with Russia.
(b) Predators, (unmanned aircrafts).
(c) American born Afghanistans that are loyal to the U.S.
(d) Left behind dissidents in Sudan.
4. Why is it important to have Arab nations as allies when the U.S. goes to war against Iraq?
(a) It helps keep Israel's good relationship.
(b) They are the next rising superpower.
(c) Otherwise, they will ally with Iraq against the U.S.
(d) It helps protect the U.S.'s image in the Muslim world.
5. What is the U.N. Special Commission's (UNSCOM) job?
(a) To keep an alliance of the Arab nations intact.
(b) Require Iraq to destroy chemical, biological, nuclear, missile programs.
(c) To oversee Hussein's punishment.
(d) To oversee the rebuilding of Kuwait.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the American team look as they head to their cars after meeting with the Saudi King?
2. Why does the CIA have extra motivation to catch Kansi?
3. What risky task does Gallucci have at the Agricultural Ministry?
4. How does Watson get FBI supervisors to participate in looking for al Qaeda cells?
5. Why do some people feel secure about future terrorist attacks?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)