|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Sick Man and the Doctor" what is the sick man dying of?
2. In "The Ass and the Cicadas" whom is the ass jealous of?
3. In "The Monkey and the Camel" which animal dances badly?
4. In "The Hyenas" what do we come to know about the hyenas?
5. How many pouches are bestowed upon man when he is created?
Essay Topic 1
What is the narrative technique of Aesop's fables?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the connection between man and nature in Aesop's Fables. How do the fables show that man and nature are interdependent on each other?
Essay Topic 3
What can be said of the animal kingdom in Aesop's fables? Are they quick-witted, foolish, cunning, etc? Give examples.
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)