Mid-Book Test (up to Fables 211-215 | Fables 216-220)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In "The Raven and Hermes" which animal is caught in a snare?
2. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
3. In "The Lion Who was Afraid of a Mouse, and the Fox" which animal runs over the sleeping lion?
4. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
5. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
This section contains 1,046 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)