|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the asses appealing to Zeus in "The Asses Appealing to Zeus" ?
(a) To make them stronger.
(b) To lighten their workload.
(c) To beauty them.
(d) To give them a lovely voice.
2. In "The Wolf and the Ass" who reveals the wolf's truth?
(a) The ass.
(b) Other wolves.
(c) A fox.
(d) A hyena.
3. In "The Hyenas" what do we come to know about the hyenas?
(a) They change sex every two years.
(b) They change sex every three years.
(c) They change sex every year.
(d) They change sex every four years.
4. In "The Parrot and the House-ferret" why does the ferret get angry at the parrot?
(a) Because the parrot is pet more than the ferret.
(b) Because the parrot can get away with loud noises.
(c) Because the parrot is loved more than the ferret.
(d) Because the parrot is fed more than the ferret.
5. In "The Ass and the Cicadas" whom is the ass jealous of?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Wolves and the Sheep" whom do the wolves slaughter?
2. In "The Wild Geese and the Cranes" who dies at the hunters' hands?
3. In "The Mice and the House-ferrets" who is at war?
4. In "The Parrot and the House-ferret" which bird does the man buy?
5. In "The Miser" why does the miser cry out in despair?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "The Ass and the Lap-dog" why does the ass get tied in the manger?
2. In "The Shepherd and the Wolf Cubs" what is the mistake committed by the shepherd?
3. In "The Traveler and Truth" why does Truth leave the city?
4. In "The Ass, the Raven and the Wolf" why does the ass scream in pain?
5. In "Winter and Spring" why does spring say that people hate winter?
6. In "The Mouse and the Frog" how do the mouse and frog both die?
7. What happens in "The Tortoise and the Hare"?
8. In "The Injured Wolf and the Ewe" why does the ewe not help the injured wolf?
9. In "The Peacock and the Jackdaw" why is he peacock not fit to be king?
10. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" why does the owner kill his hen?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)