|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Parrot and the House-ferret" why does the ferret get angry at the parrot?
(a) Because the parrot is fed more than the ferret.
(b) Because the parrot can get away with loud noises.
(c) Because the parrot is pet more than the ferret.
(d) Because the parrot is loved more than the ferret.
2. Who wakes up the traveler in "The Traveler and Chance"?
3. In "The Wasp and the Snake" whom does the wasp sting?
(a) The wolf.
(b) The snake.
(c) The fox.
(d) The sheep.
4. In "The Bat and the House-ferrets" which animal is caught by the house ferret?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A bat.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A worm.
5. In "The Lion Who was Afraid of a Mouse, and the Fox" which animal runs over the sleeping lion?
(a) A fox.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A snake.
(d) A mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two Gods marry in "Polemos and Hybris"?
2. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
3. In "The Ass, the Cock and the Lion" which animal does the lion eat?
4. In "The Peacock and the Jackdaw" why do all the birds meet up?
5. In "Prometheus and Men" what does Prometheus create?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "The Lion and the Bull" what does the bull realize about the dinner at the lion's?
2. In "The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf" what does the ass do to the wolf?
3. In "The Ant" what does Zeus do to the farmer?
4. In "Prometheus and Men" why does Prometheus turn some of the beasts into men?
5. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" how does the wolf try to trick the lamb?
6. In "The Peacock and the Jackdaw" why is he peacock not fit to be king?
7. In "The Injured Wolf and the Ewe" why does the ewe not help the injured wolf?
8. In "The Tortoise and the Eagle" how does the tortoise die?
9. In "The Travelers and the Bear" what happens to the two travelers when they see a bear?
10. In "The Ass, the Raven and the Wolf" why does the ass scream in pain?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)