|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
(a) The sea.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) The sailor.
(d) The ship.
2. Who is Piraeus?
(a) A painter.
(b) A singer.
(c) A mathematician.
(d) A God.
3. In "The Young Wastrel and the Swallow" what does the man lose?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His cloak.
(c) His wig.
(d) His hat.
4. In "The Bald Horseman" why do people laugh at the bald man?
(a) Because his wig catches fire.
(b) Because his wig falls off.
(c) Because he falls down.
(d) Because his wig does not come off of his head.
5. What happens to the passengers aboard a ship in "The Sea Voyagers"?
(a) Some of them drown.
(b) They drown.
(c) They are rescued from drowning by fishermen.
(d) They are saved from the storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Hyenas" what do we come to know about the hyenas?
2. In "The Parrot and the House-ferret" which bird does the man buy?
3. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
4. In "The Ass and the Ass-driver" why does the ass driver let go off the ass?
5. In "The Woodcutter and Hermes" who appears before the woodcutter?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)