|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Wolf and the Heron" who helps the wolf get a bone out of his throat?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A lion.
(c) A fox.
(d) A heron.
2. In "Prometheus and Men" what does Prometheus create?
(a) Only men.
(b) Men and beasts.
(c) Only beasts.
3. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
(a) A cicada.
(b) A rooster.
(c) A jackdaw.
(d) A stork.
4. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
(a) The fox.
(b) The wolf.
(c) A donkey.
(d) The horse.
5. In "The Ass and the Frogs" what is the ass carrying?
(a) He is carrying a load of sponges.
(b) None of the above.
(c) He is carrying a load of salt.
(d) He is carrying a load of wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Ass and the Dog Traveling Together" what do the ass and dog find?
2. In "The Peacock and the Jackdaw" why do all the birds meet up?
3. Which two Gods marry in "Polemos and Hybris"?
4. In "The Mole and His Mother" what does the mole tell his mother?
5. In "The Sick Man and the Doctor" what is the sick man dying of?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)