|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Diviner" what happens to the diviner's house?
(a) None of the above.
(b) It is burnt down.
(c) It is buried.
(d) It is robbed.
2. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal has the lion called home for dinner?
(a) A tortoise.
(c) A fox.
(d) A bull.
3. In "The Wolves and the Sheep" whom do the wolves slaughter?
(a) The dogs.
(b) The sheep.
(c) The sheep dogs.
(d) An elephant.
4. In "The Begging Priests of Cybele" which animal's skin is used to make drums?
(a) The ass'es.
(b) The wolf's.
(c) The donkey's.
(d) The pig's.
5. In "The Wolf and the Young Lamb Taking Refuge in a Temple" who is pursuing the lamb?
(a) The lion.
(b) The wolf.
(c) The hyena.
(d) The fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
2. In "The Peacock and the Jackdaw" why do all the birds meet up?
3. In "The Swallow and the Crow Obstinately Contending over Their Beauty" which two birds are arguing?
4. In "The Ass and the Cicadas" whom is the ass jealous of?
5. In "The Partridge and the Man" whom does the man catch?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)