|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Cicada and the Fox" whom does the fox hear singing?
(a) A kite.
(b) A nightingale.
(c) A jackdaw.
(d) A cicada.
2. In "The Boastful Swallow and the Crow" whom does the swallow boast of being?
(a) A Greek Goddess of beauty.
(b) An Athenian princess.
(c) An Egyptian princess.
(d) A Greek Goddess.
3. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
(a) Snake's eggs.
(b) Ostrich's eggs.
(c) Cicada's eggs.
(d) Jackdaw's eggs.
4. In "The Wild Geese and the Cranes" who dies at the hunters' hands?
(a) The cranes.
(b) The ducks.
(c) The sea gulls.
(d) The geese.
5. Who wakes up the traveler in "The Traveler and Chance"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Swallow and the Crow Obstinately Contending over Their Beauty" which two birds are arguing?
2. In "The Woodcutter and Hermes" who appears before the woodcutter?
3. In "The Peacock and the Jackdaw" why do all the birds meet up?
4. In "The Bat, the Bramble and the Gull" which animals decide to go trading together.
5. In "The Mice and the House-ferrets" who is at war?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)