|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Shepherd and the Wolf Raised with the Dogs" whom does the shepherd hang from a tree?
(a) The hyena.
(b) The dog.
(c) The wolf.
(d) The fox.
2. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal has the lion called home for dinner?
(a) A bull.
(b) A tortoise.
(c) A fox.
3. In "The Monkey and the Camel" which animal dances badly?
(a) The monkey.
(b) The lion.
(c) The ass.
(d) The camel.
4. In "The Ass Pronouncing the Horse Happy" which animal does the ass envy?
(a) The lion.
(b) The horse.
(c) The fox.
(d) The wolf.
5. In "The Two Carrying-pouches" who creates man?
(b) None of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
2. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
3. In "The Bald Horseman" why do people laugh at the bald man?
4. In "The Mouse and the Frog" which animals ties his foot to that of a mouse's?
5. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)