|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Travelers and the Ax" what do the two travelers find?
(a) A dead animal.
(b) A pair of scissors.
(c) A hammer.
(d) An axe.
2. In "The Monkey's Children" how many kids does the monkey give birth to?
3. In "The Mouse and the Frog" which animals ties his foot to that of a mouse's?
(a) The house ferret.
(b) The frog.
(c) The tortoise.
(d) The beetle.
4. In "The Young Men and the Butcher" what do the two men do?
(a) They steal from the butcher.
(b) They kill the butcher.
(c) They paint everything in his shop.
(d) They hurt the butcher.
5. In "The Shepherd and the Wolf Raised with the Dogs" whom does the shepherd hang from a tree?
(a) The hyena.
(b) The fox.
(c) The dog.
(d) The wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
2. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
3. In "The Monkey and the Camel" which animal dances badly?
4. In "The Diviner" what happens to the diviner's house?
5. In "The Lion Who was Afraid of a Mouse, and the Fox" which animal runs over the sleeping lion?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)