|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
(c) No answers are correct.
2. In "The Bird-catcher and the Asp" how does the bird catcher die?
(a) He is bitten by a dog.
(b) He is bitten by an asp.
(c) He is bitten by a spider.
(d) He is bitten by a scorpion.
3. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
(a) The wolf's skin.
(b) The fox's skin.
(c) The deer's skin.
(d) The sheep's skin.
4. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(a) Silver coins.
(b) Gold coins.
5. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) A chase from another animal.
(b) He chasing another animal.
(c) A strong current.
(d) His hunger.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Dog and the Hare" who catches the hare?
2. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
3. In "The Woman and Her Servants" which animal is killed by the servants?
4. To whom does the merchant sell this item to in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
5. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who steals the swan?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" why is the dolphin not able to help the lion?
2. In "A Sick Raven" why will the sick raven not be cured?
3. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
4. In "The Lioness and the Vixen" why does the vixen criticize the lioness?
5. What does Hermes learn about himself in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
6. In "The Dog Who Carried the Meat" how does the dog lose his piece of meat?
7. How does the fox get revenge against the eagle in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
8. In "The Raven and Hermes" why can't the raven be trusted?
9. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
10. In "The Jackdaw and the Fox" why does the fox ask the jackdaw to stop living on hope?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)