|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Dog Who Chased a Lion, and the Fox" which animal is the dog chasing?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A fox.
(c) A lion.
(d) A hare.
2. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
(a) The tiger.
(b) The jackdaw.
(c) The eagle.
(d) The lion.
3. In "The Raven and the Snake" who bites the hungry raven?
(a) A snake.
(b) An ant.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A scorpion.
4. In "The Aging Lion and the Fox" how does the old lion manage to kill other animals?
(a) By pretending to be sick.
(b) By asking his man friend to kill them for him.
(c) By asking a pack of wolves to hunt them for him.
(d) By having a fox kill them.
5. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who is fighting over a dead swan?
(a) The bear and the fox.
(b) The lion and the bear.
(c) The lion and the wolf.
(d) The lion and the fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Jackdaw and the Birds" who is voted as the most beautiful bird?
2. In "The Dog, the Cock, and the Fox" which animal does the dog tear to pieces?
3. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
4. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
5. In "The Dog and the Shellfish" what animal does the dog swallow?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "The Kite Who Neighed" what happens to the kite?
2. In "The Fox and the Bunch of Grapes" what does the fox call the grapes even though he has not tasted them?
3. In "The Sleeping Dog and the Wolf" how does the wolf lose his meal?
4. In "The Beaver" what does the beaver do to protect himself?
5. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
6. In "Zeus, Prometheus, Athena, and Momos" why is Momos banished from the Olympus?
7. In "The Oak Trees and Zeus" why do the oak trees appeal to Zeus for help?
8. How does the fox get revenge against the eagle in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
9. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" how does the winner end up losing?
10. In "The Reed and the Olive" what happens to the olive tree?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)