|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
a) The oak tree.
b) The olive tree.
c) The reed tree.
d) The apple tree.
2. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
a) The Egyptians.
b) The Asians.
c) The Greeks.
d) The Arabs.
3. In "The Traveler and Hermes" whom does the traveler meet?
d) Another traveller.
4. In "The Woodcutter and Hermes" what does the woodcutter lose?
a) No answers are correct.
b) His axe.
c) His cloak.
d) His logs.
5. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
a) Gift of voice.
This section contains 559 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)