Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
(a) The sea.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) The sailor.
(d) The ship.
2. Who is Piraeus?
(a) A painter.
(b) A singer.
(c) A mathematician.
(d) A God.
3. In "The Young Wastrel and the Swallow" what does the man lose?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His cloak.
(c) His wig.
(d) His hat.
4. In "The Bald Horseman" why do people laugh at the bald man?
(a) Because his wig catches fire.
(b) Because his wig falls off.
(c) Because he falls down.
(d) Because his wig does not come off of his head.
5. What happens to the passengers aboard a ship in "The Sea Voyagers"?
(a) Some of them drown.
(b) They drown.
(c) They are rescued from drowning by fishermen.
(d) They are saved from the storm.
6. In "The Hyenas" what do we come to know about the hyenas?
(a) They change sex every two years.
(b) They change sex every year.
(c) They change sex every three years.
(d) They change sex every four years.
7. In "The Parrot and the House-ferret" which bird does the man buy?
(a) A cicada.
(b) A ferret.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A nightingale.
8. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
(a) A hyena.
(b) An ewe.
(c) A dog.
(d) A fox.
9. In "The Ass and the Ass-driver" why does the ass driver let go off the ass?
(a) Because it kicks him.
(b) Because it's tail comes off.
(c) Because it struggles too much.
(d) Because it brays into his ears.
10. In "The Woodcutter and Hermes" who appears before the woodcutter?
(d) A woman.
11. Who is Horoks?
(a) A singer.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A local.
(d) A God.
12. Which two Gods marry in "Polemos and Hybris"?
(a) Polemos and Zeus.
(b) They do not marry.
(c) Polemus and Herakles.
(d) Polemos and Hybris.
13. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
(a) A jackdaw.
(b) A rooster.
(c) A cicada.
(d) A stork.
14. In "The Wolves and the Sheep" whom do the wolves slaughter?
(a) The sheep dogs.
(b) An elephant.
(c) The dogs.
(d) The sheep.
15. In "The Mole and His Mother" what does the mole tell his mother?
(a) That he is blind.
(b) That he can see.
(c) That he can hunt for himself.
(d) That he wants to be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Wasp and the Snake" whom does the wasp sting?
2. In "The Sow and the Dog Insulting One Another" whom does the sow want to tear to pieces?
3. In "The Monkey's Children" how many kids does the monkey give birth to?
4. In "The Cicada and the Fox" whom does the fox hear singing?
5. Why does the owner beat up his animal the ass in "The Ass Carrying a Statue of a God"?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)