|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Bandit and the Mulberry Tree" the bandit is hung from which tree?
(a) An oak tree.
(b) A fig tree.
(c) A mulberry tree.
(d) An apple tree.
2. Which two Gods marry in "Polemos and Hybris"?
(a) Polemus and Herakles.
(b) They do not marry.
(c) Polemos and Zeus.
(d) Polemos and Hybris.
3. In "The Mice and the House-ferrets" who is at war?
(a) The cats and the house ferrets.
(b) The mice and the cats.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) The mice and the house ferrets.
4. In "The Ass, the Cock and the Lion" which animal does the lion eat?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A fox.
(c) A Cock.
(d) An Ass.
5. In "The Ass Clothed in the Skin of a Lion, and the Fox" why does the ass cloth himself in the skin of a lion?
(a) To frighten everyone.
(b) To become king of the jungle.
(c) To roar like a lion.
(d) To kill other animals.
6. Who wakes up the traveler in "The Traveler and Chance"?
7. In "The Wild Boar, the Horse and the Huntsman" which two animals share pasture?
(a) Goat and the horse.
(b) Wild boar and the sheep.
(c) Wild boar and horse.
(d) Sheep and the goats
8. In "The Wolf Proud of His Shadow, and the Lion" what is the wolf proud of?
(a) His tail.
(b) His howling.
(c) His cunning nature.
(d) His shadow.
9. In "The Two Carrying-pouches" who creates man?
(a) None of the above.
10. In "The Wild Geese and the Cranes" who dies at the hunters' hands?
(a) The sea gulls.
(b) The geese.
(c) The ducks.
(d) The cranes.
11. In "The Traveler and Hermes" whom does the traveler meet?
(a) Another traveller.
12. In "The Hyenas" what do we come to know about the hyenas?
(a) They change sex every year.
(b) They change sex every four years.
(c) They change sex every three years.
(d) They change sex every two years.
13. In "The Pots" which two kinds of pots float in a river?
(a) A ceramic pot and a gold pot.
(b) A ceramic and a iron pot.
(c) An earthenware pot and a bronze pot.
(d) An earthenware pot and a silver pot.
14. In "The Bull and the Wild Goats" whom is the lion chasing?
(a) A fox.
(b) A bull.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A stag.
15. In "The Wasp and the Snake" whom does the wasp sting?
(a) The sheep.
(b) The snake.
(c) The wolf.
(d) The fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal has the lion called home for dinner?
2. Who is Horoks?
3. In "Prometheus and Men" what does Prometheus create?
4. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
5. In "The Mouse and the Frog" which animals ties his foot to that of a mouse's?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)