|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Wolf and the Young Lamb Taking Refuge in a Temple" who is pursuing the lamb?
(a) The fox.
(b) The hyena.
(c) The wolf.
(d) The lion.
2. In "The Hyenas" what do we come to know about the hyenas?
(a) They change sex every three years.
(b) They change sex every four years.
(c) They change sex every year.
(d) They change sex every two years.
3. In "The Lion Who was Afraid of a Mouse, and the Fox" which animal runs over the sleeping lion?
(a) A snake.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A fox.
4. In "The Bees and Zeus" what does Zeus grant to the bees?
(a) The ability to sting.
(b) The ability to buzz.
(c) The ability to make honey.
(d) The ability to make a hive.
5. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
(a) The horse.
(b) A donkey.
(c) The wolf.
(d) The fox.
6. In "The Bat and the House-ferrets" which animal is caught by the house ferret?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A worm.
(d) A bat.
7. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) The ship.
(c) The sailor.
(d) The sea.
8. In "The Ass and the Dog Traveling Together" what do the ass and dog find?
(a) A twig.
(b) A piece of cookie.
(c) A letter.
(d) A bone.
9. In "The Wolf and the Heron" who helps the wolf get a bone out of his throat?
(a) A lion.
(b) A fox.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A heron.
10. In "The Ass Pronouncing the Horse Happy" which animal does the ass envy?
(a) The wolf.
(b) The lion.
(c) The fox.
(d) The horse.
11. Why are the asses appealing to Zeus in "The Asses Appealing to Zeus" ?
(a) To lighten their workload.
(b) To give them a lovely voice.
(c) To make them stronger.
(d) To beauty them.
12. In "The Wolf and the Goat" which animal is the wolf trying to trick?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A goat.
(c) An ass.
(d) A deer.
13. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
(a) A stork.
(b) A cicada.
(c) A partridge.
(d) A jackdaw.
14. In "The Two Carrying-pouches" who creates man?
(d) None of the above.
15. In "The Bull and the Wild Goats" whom is the lion chasing?
(a) A stag.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A fox.
(d) A bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Wild Boar and the Fox what is the wild boar doing?
2. In "The Rose and the Amaranth" which two flowers are comparing themselves?
3. In "The Peacock and the Jackdaw" why do all the birds meet up?
4. In "The Bald Horseman" why do people laugh at the bald man?
5. In "The Monkey and the Camel" which animal dances badly?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)