|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Diviner" what happens to the diviner's house?
(a) None of the above.
(b) It is robbed.
(c) It is burnt down.
(d) It is buried.
2. In "The Wolf and the Heron" who helps the wolf get a bone out of his throat?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A lion.
(c) A heron.
(d) A fox.
3. In "The Wild Boar, the Horse and the Huntsman" which two animals share pasture?
(a) Sheep and the goats
(b) Goat and the horse.
(c) Wild boar and horse.
(d) Wild boar and the sheep.
4. Why does the owner beat up his animal the ass in "The Ass Carrying a Statue of a God"?
(a) The ass starts braying too loudly.
(b) The ass refuses to move.
(c) The ass starts bowing to people.
(d) The ass starts kicking people.
5. In "The Parrot and the House-ferret" which bird does the man buy?
(a) A parrot.
(b) A nightingale.
(c) A ferret.
(d) A cicada.
6. Who is Hybris?
(a) Goddess of wanton.
(b) Goddess of fortune.
(c) Goddess of wealth.
(d) Goddes of wisdom.
7. In "The Rose and the Amaranth" which two flowers are comparing themselves?
(a) The rose and poppies.
(b) The amarynth and the lilies.
(c) The rose and the lilies.
(d) The rose and the amarynth.
8. In "The Bull and the Wild Goats" whom is the lion chasing?
(a) A bull.
(b) A fox.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A stag.
9. In "The Ass and the Dog Traveling Together" what do the ass and dog find?
(a) A piece of cookie.
(b) A letter.
(c) A bone.
(d) A twig.
10. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
(a) The sailor.
(b) The sea.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) The ship.
11. In "The Archer and the Lion" which is the animal that does not flee?
12. In "The Wolves and the Sheep" whom do the wolves slaughter?
(a) The sheep dogs.
(b) The dogs.
(c) An elephant.
(d) The sheep.
13. In "The Wasp and the Snake" whom does the wasp sting?
(a) The wolf.
(b) The fox.
(c) The snake.
(d) The sheep.
14. In "The Sow and the Dog Insulting One Another" whom does the sow want to tear to pieces?
(a) The fox.
(b) The goat.
(c) The dog.
(d) The wolf.
15. In "The Peacock and the Jackdaw" why do all the birds meet up?
(a) To decide on how to protect themselves.
(b) To decide on a king.
(c) To decide who among them is the most intelligent.
(d) To decide on who among them is the most beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
2. In "The Woodcutter and Hermes" who appears before the woodcutter?
3. In "Prometheus and Men" what does Prometheus create?
4. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
5. Who is Horoks?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)