|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Wild Boar and the Fox what is the wild boar doing?
(a) Fighting with the fox.
(b) Sharpening his tusks.
(c) Running away from the fox.
(d) Breaking his tusks.
2. In "The Mice and the House-ferrets" who is at war?
(a) The mice and the cats.
(b) The cats and the house ferrets.
(c) The mice and the house ferrets.
(d) No answers are correct.
3. In "The Ass Clothed in the Skin of a Lion, and the Fox" why does the ass cloth himself in the skin of a lion?
(a) To become king of the jungle.
(b) To kill other animals.
(c) To frighten everyone.
(d) To roar like a lion.
4. Who is Horoks?
(a) A singer.
(b) A local.
(c) A God.
(d) A farmer.
5. In "The Swallow and the Crow Obstinately Contending over Their Beauty" which two birds are arguing?
(a) The swallow and the cicada.
(b) The swallow and the nightingale.
(c) The Swallow and the crow.
(d) The swallow and the jackdaw.
6. In "The Archer and the Lion" which is the animal that does not flee?
7. In "The Ass and the Lap-dog" whom is the ass jealous of?
(a) The horse.
(b) The fox.
(c) The dog.
(d) The wolf.
8. In "The Ass and the Dog Traveling Together" what do the ass and dog find?
(a) A letter.
(b) A piece of cookie.
(c) A twig.
(d) A bone.
9. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) The sea.
(c) The sailor.
(d) The ship.
10. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
(a) A partridge.
(b) A cicada.
(c) A stork.
(d) A jackdaw.
11. In "The Lion Who was Afraid of a Mouse, and the Fox" which animal runs over the sleeping lion?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A fox.
(d) A snake.
12. In "The Wild Boar, the Horse and the Huntsman" which two animals share pasture?
(a) Sheep and the goats
(b) Wild boar and the sheep.
(c) Goat and the horse.
(d) Wild boar and horse.
13. In "The Rose and the Amaranth" which two flowers are comparing themselves?
(a) The rose and the amarynth.
(b) The rose and poppies.
(c) The rose and the lilies.
(d) The amarynth and the lilies.
14. In "The Pots" which two kinds of pots float in a river?
(a) An earthenware pot and a silver pot.
(b) A ceramic and a iron pot.
(c) An earthenware pot and a bronze pot.
(d) A ceramic pot and a gold pot.
15. In "The Sick Man and the Doctor" what is the sick man dying of?
(b) Old age.
(c) Serious infection.
(d) Good symptoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Monkey's Children" how many kids does the monkey give birth to?
2. In "The Wild Geese and the Cranes" who dies at the hunters' hands?
3. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
4. In "The Peacock and the Jackdaw" why do all the birds meet up?
5. In "The Ass and the Cicadas" whom is the ass jealous of?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)