|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Bull and the Wild Goats" whom is the lion chasing?
(a) A bull.
(b) A stag.
(c) A fox.
(d) A wolf.
2. In "The Ass, the Cock and the Lion" which animal does the lion eat?
(a) A wolf.
(b) An Ass.
(c) A Cock.
(d) A fox.
3. In "The Peacock and the Jackdaw" why do all the birds meet up?
(a) To decide on how to protect themselves.
(b) To decide who among them is the most intelligent.
(c) To decide on who among them is the most beautiful.
(d) To decide on a king.
4. In "The Bat, the Bramble and the Gull" which animals decide to go trading together.
(a) The bat and the gull.
(b) The gull and the bramble.
(c) The bat, the bramble, and the gull.
(d) The bat and the bramble.
5. In "The Partridge and the Man" whom does the man catch?
(a) A partridge.
(b) A jackdaw.
(c) A cicadal.
(d) A rooster.
6. In "The Monkey and the Camel" which animal dances badly?
(a) The lion.
(b) The camel.
(c) The monkey.
(d) The ass.
7. In "The Traveler and Hermes" whom does the traveler meet?
(d) Another traveller.
8. In "The Rose and the Amaranth" which two flowers are comparing themselves?
(a) The rose and the amarynth.
(b) The rose and the lilies.
(c) The rose and poppies.
(d) The amarynth and the lilies.
9. In "The Ass and the Dog Traveling Together" what do the ass and dog find?
(a) A letter.
(b) A piece of cookie.
(c) A twig.
(d) A bone.
10. In "The Boastful Swallow and the Crow" whom does the swallow boast of being?
(a) A Greek Goddess.
(b) An Egyptian princess.
(c) An Athenian princess.
(d) A Greek Goddess of beauty.
11. In "The Child Thief and His Mother" why does the man go to jail?
(a) Because he is a murderer.
(b) Because he is a liar.
(c) Because he is a poacher.
(d) Because he is a thief.
12. In "The Travelers and the Ax" what do the two travelers find?
(a) A pair of scissors.
(b) An axe.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A dead animal.
13. Who is Polemos?
(a) God of war.
(b) God of beauty.
(c) God of victory.
(d) God of vengence
14. In "The Ass and the Cicadas" whom is the ass jealous of?
15. In "The Wolves and the Sheep" whom do the wolves slaughter?
(a) An elephant.
(b) The sheep dogs.
(c) The dogs.
(d) The sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Fly" who falls into a pot of meat?
2. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
3. In "Winter and Spring" which two seasons are arguing?
4. In "The Wolf and the Young Lamb Taking Refuge in a Temple" who is pursuing the lamb?
5. In "The Young Wastrel and the Swallow" what does the man lose?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)