1. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
2. To whom does the merchant sell this item to in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
3. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
4. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
5. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
6. In fable "The Cat and the Hens" why does the goatherd break a horn of one of the goats?
Because that goat ignored the goatherd when he was calling it back.
This section contains 4,632 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)