|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A lion cub.
(c) A fox cub.
(d) A wolf cub.
2. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
(a) A writer.
(b) An orator.
(c) A philosopher.
(d) A God.
3. In "The Ass Pronouncing the Horse Happy" which animal does the ass envy?
(a) The lion.
(b) The wolf.
(c) The horse.
(d) The fox.
4. In "The Peacock and the Jackdaw" why do all the birds meet up?
(a) To decide on how to protect themselves.
(b) To decide who among them is the most intelligent.
(c) To decide on a king.
(d) To decide on who among them is the most beautiful.
5. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
(a) She is caught by poaching sailors.
(b) She dies.
(c) She is badly hurt.
(d) She is killed by an animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Bald Horseman" why do people laugh at the bald man?
2. In "The Seagull and the Kite" how does the gull rupture his gullet?
3. In "The Monkey and the Camel" which animal dances badly?
4. In "The Ass Clothed in the Skin of a Lion, and the Fox" why does the ass cloth himself in the skin of a lion?
5. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)