|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A spider.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A snake.
2. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
(a) The wolf.
(b) The fox.
(c) The horse.
(d) A donkey.
3. Who is Horoks?
(a) A God.
(b) A singer.
(c) A local.
(d) A farmer.
4. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
(a) By trying to imitate an ass's braying.
(b) By trying to imitate the horse's neighing.
(c) By trying to imitate a frog's croaking.
(d) By imitating a donkey's braying.
5. In "The Seagull and the Kite" how does the gull rupture his gullet?
(a) By swallowing a fish.
(b) By swallowing a frog.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) By swallowing a crab.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
2. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
3. In "The Swallow and the Serpent" who eats the swallow's eggs?
4. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
5. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)