|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
(a) Fables 29 and 30.
(b) Fables 31 and 32.
(c) Fables 30 and 31.
(d) Fables 28 and 29.
2. In "The Swallow and the Serpent" who eats the swallow's eggs?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A serpent.
(c) A cat.
(d) None of the above.
3. In "The Ass Clothed in the Skin of a Lion, and the Fox" why does the ass cloth himself in the skin of a lion?
(a) To kill other animals.
(b) To roar like a lion.
(c) To become king of the jungle.
(d) To frighten everyone.
4. In "The Bull and the Wild Goats" whom is the lion chasing?
(a) A fox.
(b) A bull.
(c) A stag.
(d) A wolf.
5. Who is Piraeus?
(a) A mathematician.
(b) A painter.
(c) A God.
(d) A singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Young Wastrel and the Swallow" what does the man lose?
2. In "The Mice and the House-ferrets" who is at war?
3. In "The Sick Man and the Doctor" what is the sick man dying of?
4. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
5. In "The Sleeping Dog and the Wolf" which animal pounces on a sleeping dog?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)