|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Wolf Proud of His Shadow, and the Lion" what is the wolf proud of?
(a) His howling.
(b) His cunning nature.
(c) His tail.
(d) His shadow.
2. In "The Bandit and the Mulberry Tree" the bandit is hung from which tree?
(a) A fig tree.
(b) An apple tree.
(c) An oak tree.
(d) A mulberry tree.
3. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
(a) A fox.
(b) A lion.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A snake.
4. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
(a) A goat.
(b) A lion.
(c) A lamb.
(d) A tiger.
5. In "The Wolves and the Sheep" whom do the wolves slaughter?
(a) The sheep.
(b) The sheep dogs.
(c) An elephant.
(d) The dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Traveler and Truth" who is Truth?
2. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
3. Who is Hybris?
4. In "The Sleeping Dog and the Wolf" which animal pounces on a sleeping dog?
5. In "The Child Thief and His Mother" why does the man go to jail?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)