|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is temporary.
(b) It is permanent.
(c) It is changeable.
(d) It is not changeable.
2. In "The Begging Priests of Cybele" which animal's skin is used to make drums?
(a) The wolf's.
(b) The donkey's.
(c) The ass'es.
(d) The pig's.
3. In "The Monkey and the Camel" which animal dances badly?
(a) The lion.
(b) The ass.
(c) The camel.
(d) The monkey.
4. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
(a) A lion.
(b) A snake.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A fox.
5. In "The Lion Who was Afraid of a Mouse, and the Fox" which animal runs over the sleeping lion?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A fox.
(c) A snake.
(d) A mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Cicada and the Fox" whom does the fox hear singing?
2. In "The Gardener and the Dog" which animal bites its owner?
3. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
4. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
5. In "The Child Thief and His Mother" why does the man go to jail?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)