|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Shepherd and the Wolf Raised with the Dogs" whom does the shepherd hang from a tree?
(a) The dog.
(b) The hyena.
(c) The fox.
(d) The wolf.
2. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
(a) A God.
(b) A writer.
(c) An orator.
(d) A philosopher.
3. In "Winter and Spring" which two seasons are arguing?
(a) Summer and spring.
(b) Summer and Winter.
(c) Winter and fall.
(d) Winter and spring.
4. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
(a) Kills him.
(b) He befriends him.
(c) Feeds him.
(d) Bites him.
5. In "The Wolf and the Ass" who reveals the wolf's truth?
(a) Other wolves.
(b) The ass.
(c) A fox.
(d) A hyena.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Fly" who falls into a pot of meat?
2. In "The Traveler and Truth" who is Truth?
3. In "The Wild Boar, the Horse and the Huntsman" which two animals share pasture?
4. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
5. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)