|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Bald Horseman" why do people laugh at the bald man?
(a) Because his wig catches fire.
(b) Because his wig does not come off of his head.
(c) Because he falls down.
(d) Because his wig falls off.
2. In "The Ass and the Ass-driver" why does the ass driver let go off the ass?
(a) Because it brays into his ears.
(b) Because it's tail comes off.
(c) Because it struggles too much.
(d) Because it kicks him.
3. In "The Young Wastrel and the Swallow" what does the man lose?
(a) His wig.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His cloak.
(d) His hat.
4. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The fox.
(b) The lion.
(c) The snake.
(d) The tortoise.
5. In "The Swallow and the Serpent" who eats the swallow's eggs?
(a) A monkey.
(b) None of the above.
(c) A serpent.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Boastful Swallow and the Crow" whom does the swallow boast of being?
2. In "The Camel and Zeus" which animal goes to Zeus to ask for horns?
3. In "The Archer and the Lion" which is the animal that does not flee?
4. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
5. In "Prometheus and Men" what does Prometheus create?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)