|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Traveler and Truth" who is Truth?
(a) An angel.
(b) A God.
(c) A man.
(d) A woman.
2. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He is sold into slavery.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is beaten up by the pirates.
(d) He is given 1000 drachmas.
3. In "The Ass, the Cock and the Lion" which animal does the lion eat?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A Cock.
(c) A fox.
(d) An Ass.
4. In "The Thieves and the Cock" what do the thieves steal?
(a) A piece of jewelry.
(b) A cockerel.
(c) A horse.
(d) A rooster.
5. In "The Travelers and the Ax" what do the two travelers find?
(a) A dead animal.
(b) An axe.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A pair of scissors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
2. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
3. In "The Hares and the Foxes" the foxes are at war with which animals?
4. In "The Peacock and the Jackdaw" why do all the birds meet up?
5. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)