|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Hyenas" what do we come to know about the hyenas?
(a) They change sex every three years.
(b) They change sex every two years.
(c) They change sex every year.
(d) They change sex every four years.
2. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) Both are equally strong.
(b) The lion.
(c) The man.
(d) No answers are correct.
3. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) The northwind.
(b) A thief.
(c) The sun.
(d) The Gods.
4. To whom does the merchant sell this item to in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) To Hermes.
(b) To a beetle.
(c) To an eagle.
(d) To a fox.
5. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
(a) An ox.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A fox.
(d) A monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Ploughman and Chance" what does the ploughman find in the field?
2. In "The Crested Lark" why does the lark get death penalty?
3. Who is Polemos?
4. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
5. In "The Woodcutter and Hermes" who appears before the woodcutter?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)