|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The fox.
(b) The lion.
(c) The snake.
(d) The tortoise.
2. In "The Ass Clothed in the Skin of a Lion, and the Fox" why does the ass cloth himself in the skin of a lion?
(a) To become king of the jungle.
(b) To frighten everyone.
(c) To roar like a lion.
(d) To kill other animals.
3. Why does the owner beat up his animal the ass in "The Ass Carrying a Statue of a God"?
(a) The ass starts kicking people.
(b) The ass starts bowing to people.
(c) The ass refuses to move.
(d) The ass starts braying too loudly.
4. In "The Cicada and the Fox" whom does the fox hear singing?
(a) A kite.
(b) A cicada.
(c) A nightingale.
(d) A jackdaw.
5. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
(a) Jackdaw's eggs.
(b) Snake's eggs.
(c) Cicada's eggs.
(d) Ostrich's eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Mice and the House-ferrets" who is at war?
2. In "The Diviner" what happens to the diviner's house?
3. In "The Ass and the Frogs" what is the ass carrying?
4. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
5. In "The Fly" who falls into a pot of meat?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)