|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Diviner" what happens to the diviner's house?
(a) It is buried.
(b) It is robbed.
(c) None of the above.
(d) It is burnt down.
2. In "Winter and Spring" which two seasons are arguing?
(a) Winter and spring.
(b) Winter and fall.
(c) Summer and Winter.
(d) Summer and spring.
3. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
(a) Pour poison of lies on all the animals.
(b) Pour poison of lies on all the artisans.
(c) Pour poison of lies on all the Gods.
(d) Pour poison of lies on man.
4. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A wolf cub.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A lion cub.
(d) A fox cub.
5. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) An animal.
(b) A God.
(c) A bird.
(d) A river.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
2. In "The Bandit and the Mulberry Tree" the bandit is hung from which tree?
3. In "The Young Wastrel and the Swallow" what does the man lose?
4. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
5. In "The Crab and the Fox" what happens to the crab?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)