|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He is sold into slavery.
(b) He is beaten up by the pirates.
(c) He dies.
(d) He is given 1000 drachmas.
2. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
(a) By trying to imitate the horse's neighing.
(b) By imitating a donkey's braying.
(c) By trying to imitate a frog's croaking.
(d) By trying to imitate an ass's braying.
3. In "The Injured Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf ask for help?
(a) An ewe.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A lamb.
4. In "The Dog and the Hare" who catches the hare?
(a) A fox.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A hound.
(d) A lion.
5. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
(a) Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
(b) Trying to beat him.
(c) Trying to steal from him.
(d) Trying to run away with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Wolf and the Heron" who helps the wolf get a bone out of his throat?
2. In "The Mole and His Mother" what does the mole tell his mother?
3. In "The Begging Priests of Cybele" which animal's skin is used to make drums?
4. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
5. In "The Dog, the Cock, and the Fox" which animal does the dog tear to pieces?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)