|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
2. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
(a) Because he keeps the larger portion of the hunt for himself.
(b) Because he gives a larger portion of the hunt to the fox.
(c) Because the ass divides the hunt equally.
(d) Because the ass tries to run away with the hunt.
3. In "The Bat and the House-ferrets" which animal is caught by the house ferret?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A bat.
(c) A worm.
(d) A beetle.
4. In "The Hares and the Foxes" the foxes are at war with which animals?
(a) The hares.
(b) The hounds.
(c) The wolves.
(d) The eagles.
5. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
(a) The horse.
(b) The fox.
(c) The wolf.
(d) A donkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
2. In "The Wolf and the Ass" who reveals the wolf's truth?
3. In "The Raven and Hermes" which animal is caught in a snare?
4. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who steals the swan?
5. In "The Young Wastrel and the Swallow" what does the man lose?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)