|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Child Thief and His Mother" why does the man go to jail?
(a) Because he is a murderer.
(b) Because he is a liar.
(c) Because he is a poacher.
(d) Because he is a thief.
2. In "The Ass Pronouncing the Horse Happy" which animal does the ass envy?
(a) The lion.
(b) The fox.
(c) The wolf.
(d) The horse.
3. In "The Dog, the Cock, and the Fox" which animal does the dog tear to pieces?
(a) The cock.
(b) The pig.
(c) The rooster.
(d) The fox.
4. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) His hunger.
(b) He chasing another animal.
(c) A chase from another animal.
(d) A strong current.
5. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
(a) A monkey.
(b) An ox.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
2. In "The Shepherd and the Sea" what does the shepherd decide to go in to?
3. In "The Woman and the Hen" the hen lays how many eggs in a day?
4. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
5. In "The Monkey's Children" how many kids does the monkey give birth to?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)