|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Bat, the Bramble and the Gull" which animals decide to go trading together.
(a) The bat and the gull.
(b) The gull and the bramble.
(c) The bat, the bramble, and the gull.
(d) The bat and the bramble.
2. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
(a) Fables 31 and 32.
(b) Fables 30 and 31.
(c) Fables 28 and 29.
(d) Fables 29 and 30.
3. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
(a) Because she curses one of the Gods.
(b) Because she imitates one of the Gods.
(c) Because she tries to cheat one of the Gods.
(d) Because she sells charms to appease the angry Gods.
4. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) The sailor.
(c) The ship.
(d) The sea.
5. In "The Shepherd and the Sea" what does the shepherd decide to go in to?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Sow and the Dog Insulting One Another" whom does the sow want to tear to pieces?
2. In "The Diviner" what happens to the diviner's house?
3. In "The Jackdaw and the Birds" who is voted as the most beautiful bird?
4. In "The Shepherd and the Wolf Raised with the Dogs" whom does the shepherd hang from a tree?
5. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)