|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the passengers aboard a ship in "The Sea Voyagers"?
(a) They are saved from the storm.
(b) They drown.
(c) They are rescued from drowning by fishermen.
(d) Some of them drown.
2. In "The Wolves and the Sheep" whom do the wolves slaughter?
(a) An elephant.
(b) The sheep.
(c) The sheep dogs.
(d) The dogs.
3. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
(a) The apple tree.
(b) The oak tree.
(c) The olive tree.
(d) The reed tree.
4. In "The Wolf and the Young Lamb Taking Refuge in a Temple" who is pursuing the lamb?
(a) The lion.
(b) The wolf.
(c) The fox.
(d) The hyena.
5. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
(a) None of the above.
(b) A snake.
(c) An insect.
(d) A scorpion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Ploughman and the Eagle" who saves the ploughman from a collapsing wall?
2. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
3. In "The Ass Pronouncing the Horse Happy" which animal does the ass envy?
4. In "The Fly" who falls into a pot of meat?
5. In "The Monkey and the Camel" which animal dances badly?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)