|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who is fighting over a dead swan?
(a) The lion and the bear.
(b) The lion and the wolf.
(c) The bear and the fox.
(d) The lion and the fox.
2. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
3. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
4. In "The Fly" who falls into a pot of meat?
(a) A fly.
(b) A worm.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) A beetle.
5. In "Prometheus and Men" what does Prometheus create?
(a) Men and beasts.
(b) Only men.
(d) Only beasts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Starving Dogs" what do the dogs find?
2. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
3. In "The Monkey and the Camel" which animal dances badly?
4. In "The Bull and the Wild Goats" whom is the lion chasing?
5. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)