|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who steals the swan?
(a) The lion.
(b) The hyena.
(c) The fox.
(d) The bear.
2. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
(a) A lion.
(b) A snake.
(c) A fox.
(d) A wolf.
3. In "The Monkey's Children" how many kids does the monkey give birth to?
4. In "The Lion Who was Afraid of a Mouse, and the Fox" which animal runs over the sleeping lion?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A snake.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A fox.
5. In "The Lioness and the Vixen" why does the vixen criticize the lioness?
(a) For having many children.
(b) For being a lazy mother.
(c) For not having a child
(d) For having only one child.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
2. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
3. In "The Rose and the Amaranth" which two flowers are comparing themselves?
4. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
5. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)