|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
(a) Fables 30 and 31.
(b) Fables 28 and 29.
(c) Fables 31 and 32.
(d) Fables 29 and 30.
2. In "The Peacock and the Jackdaw" why do all the birds meet up?
(a) To decide on a king.
(b) To decide on who among them is the most beautiful.
(c) To decide on how to protect themselves.
(d) To decide who among them is the most intelligent.
3. In "The Diviner" what happens to the diviner's house?
(a) It is burnt down.
(b) It is buried.
(c) None of the above.
(d) It is robbed.
4. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
(a) A stork.
(b) A partridge.
(c) A cicada.
(d) A jackdaw.
5. In "The Bees and Zeus" what does Zeus grant to the bees?
(a) The ability to make a hive.
(b) The ability to sting.
(c) The ability to buzz.
(d) The ability to make honey.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Child Catching Locusts and the Scorpion" how does the child die?
2. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
3. In "The Gardener and the Dog" which animal bites its owner?
4. In "The Ass and the Ass-driver" why does the ass driver let go off the ass?
5. In "The Sick Man and the Doctor" what is the sick man dying of?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)