|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A goat.
(c) A lion.
(d) A lamb.
2. In "The Sow and the Dog Insulting One Another" whom does the sow want to tear to pieces?
(a) The goat.
(b) The fox.
(c) The dog.
(d) The wolf.
3. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
(a) Because he gives a larger portion of the hunt to the fox.
(b) Because the ass divides the hunt equally.
(c) Because he keeps the larger portion of the hunt for himself.
(d) Because the ass tries to run away with the hunt.
4. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
(a) The reed and the olive tree.
(b) The apple and the oak tree.
(c) The reed and the apple tree.
(d) The olive and the oak tree.
5. In "The Ploughman and the Eagle" who saves the ploughman from a collapsing wall?
(a) A hawk.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) A halcyon.
(d) An eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who steals the swan?
2. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
3. In "The Hyenas" what do we come to know about the hyenas?
4. In "The Old Woman and the Doctor" what is stolen from the old lady's home?
5. In "The Wolves and the Sheep" whom do the wolves slaughter?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)