|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Dog Who Chased a Lion, and the Fox" which animal is the dog chasing?
(a) A lion.
(b) A hare.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A fox.
2. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
(a) By chasing them all.
(b) By hunting them when they are sleeping.
(c) By seperating them.
(d) By eating them all at once.
3. In "Winter and Spring" which two seasons are arguing?
(a) Winter and spring.
(b) Summer and Winter.
(c) Summer and spring.
(d) Winter and fall.
4. In "The Injured Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf ask for help?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A mouse.
(c) An ewe.
(d) A lamb.
5. Who is Polemos?
(a) God of war.
(b) God of beauty.
(c) God of vengence
(d) God of victory.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
2. In "The Archer and the Lion" which is the animal that does not flee?
3. In "The Child Catching Locusts and the Scorpion" how does the child die?
4. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
5. In "The Seagull and the Kite" how does the gull rupture his gullet?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)