|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Crab and the Fox" what happens to the crab?
(a) He is stung by a shellfish.
(b) He is eaten by a stork.
(c) He is eaten by the fox.
(d) He is caught by fishermen.
2. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
(a) The apple and the oak tree.
(b) The reed and the apple tree.
(c) The olive and the oak tree.
(d) The reed and the olive tree.
3. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
(a) The ship.
(b) The sea.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) The sailor.
4. In "The Dog and the Shellfish" what animal does the dog swallow?
(a) A shellfish.
(b) A fish.
(c) A tunny-fish.
(d) A halycon.
5. In "The Child Thief and His Mother" why does the man go to jail?
(a) Because he is a poacher.
(b) Because he is a thief.
(c) Because he is a murderer.
(d) Because he is a liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
2. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
3. In "The Bat, the Bramble and the Gull" which animals decide to go trading together.
4. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
5. In "The Monkey and the Camel" which animal dances badly?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)