|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
2. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
(a) A hound.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A boar.
(d) A fox.
3. In "The Mouse and the Frog" which animals ties his foot to that of a mouse's?
(a) The frog.
(b) The beetle.
(c) The house ferret.
(d) The tortoise.
4. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of speech.
(b) Gift of voice.
(c) Gift of wisdom.
(d) Gift of power.
5. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
(a) The reed and the olive tree.
(b) The apple and the oak tree.
(c) The reed and the apple tree.
(d) The olive and the oak tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
2. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
3. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who steals the swan?
4. In "The Wild Boar, the Horse and the Huntsman" which two animals share pasture?
5. In "The Jackdaw and the Ravens" whom does the jackdaw decide to join?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)