|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Woman and the Hen" the hen lays how many eggs in a day?
(b) A dozen.
2. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
(a) Trying to beat him.
(b) Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
(c) Trying to run away with him.
(d) Trying to steal from him.
3. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A mouse.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A fox.
4. In "The Bull and the Wild Goats" whom is the lion chasing?
(a) A bull.
(b) A fox.
(c) A stag.
(d) A wolf.
5. In "The Starving Dogs" what do the dogs find?
(a) A wounded fox.
(b) Animal hides.
(c) A dead wolf.
(d) Dead meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
2. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
3. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
4. Who is Horoks?
5. In "The Travelers and the Ax" what do the two travelers find?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)