|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Bandit and the Mulberry Tree" the bandit is hung from which tree?
(a) An apple tree.
(b) An oak tree.
(c) A fig tree.
(d) A mulberry tree.
2. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
(a) Names of rivers.
(b) Locals of a village.
3. In "The Monkey and the Camel" which animal dances badly?
(a) The camel.
(b) The ass.
(c) The lion.
(d) The monkey.
4. In "The Swallow and the Serpent" who eats the swallow's eggs?
(a) A cat.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A serpent.
(d) None of the above.
5. In "The Ploughman and the Eagle" who saves the ploughman from a collapsing wall?
(a) A halcyon.
(b) A hawk.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) An eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal has the lion called home for dinner?
2. In "The Ploughman and Chance" what does the ploughman find in the field?
3. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
4. In "The Dog Who Chased a Lion, and the Fox" which animal is the dog chasing?
5. Why is the ass screaming in "The Ass, the Raven and the Wolf?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)