|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 291-295 | Fables 296-300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) The sun.
(b) The northwind.
(c) A thief.
(d) The Gods.
2. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
3. In "The Traveler and Truth" who is Truth?
(a) A woman.
(b) A God.
(c) An angel.
(d) A man.
4. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) The lion.
(c) Both are equally strong.
(d) The man.
5. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
(a) A beetle.
(b) An ox.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Ass and the Dog Traveling Together" what do the ass and dog find?
2. In "The Young Men and the Butcher" what do the two men do?
3. In "The Wolf and the Heron" who helps the wolf get a bone out of his throat?
4. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
5. In "The Traveler and Hermes" whom does the traveler meet?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)