|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 291-295 | Fables 296-300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Wolf and the Ass" who reveals the wolf's truth?
(a) A hyena.
(b) The ass.
(c) A fox.
(d) Other wolves.
2. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
3. In "The Wolves and the Sheep" whom do the wolves slaughter?
(a) The sheep.
(b) An elephant.
(c) The dogs.
(d) The sheep dogs.
4. In "The Ass Clothed in the Skin of a Lion, and the Fox" why does the ass cloth himself in the skin of a lion?
(a) To roar like a lion.
(b) To kill other animals.
(c) To frighten everyone.
(d) To become king of the jungle.
5. In "The Bat, the Bramble and the Gull" which animals decide to go trading together.
(a) The bat, the bramble, and the gull.
(b) The bat and the bramble.
(c) The gull and the bramble.
(d) The bat and the gull.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes up the traveler in "The Traveler and Chance"?
2. In "The Dog, the Cock, and the Fox" which animal does the dog tear to pieces?
3. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
4. In "The Wolf and the Young Lamb Taking Refuge in a Temple" who is pursuing the lamb?
5. In "The Trodden-on Snake and Zeus" which animal appeals to Zeus?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)