|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 291-295 | Fables 296-300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
(a) The wolf.
(b) The horse.
(c) The fox.
(d) A donkey.
2. In "The Woman and Her Servants" which animal is killed by the servants?
(a) The goat.
(b) The rooster.
(c) The cow.
(d) The pig.
3. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
(a) The deer's skin.
(b) The wolf's skin.
(c) The fox's skin.
(d) The sheep's skin.
4. In "The Ass and the Dog Traveling Together" what do the ass and dog find?
(a) A piece of cookie.
(b) A twig.
(c) A letter.
(d) A bone.
5. In "The Travelers and the Ax" what do the two travelers find?
(a) A dead animal.
(b) An axe.
(c) A pair of scissors.
(d) A hammer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Starving Dogs" what do the dogs find?
2. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
3. In "The Child Thief and His Mother" why does the man go to jail?
4. In "The Seagull and the Kite" how does the gull rupture his gullet?
5. In "The Begging Priests of Cybele" which animal's skin is used to make drums?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)