|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 291-295 | Fables 296-300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Child Catching Locusts and the Scorpion" how does the child die?
(a) A raven kills the child.
(b) He falls down and injures his head.
(c) A wolf eats it up.
(d) A handle falls on his head.
2. In "The Mouse and the Frog" which animals ties his foot to that of a mouse's?
(a) The tortoise.
(b) The beetle.
(c) The house ferret.
(d) The frog.
3. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
(a) No answers are correct.
4. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
(a) That he was hated by everyone.
(b) That he was an ass.
(c) That he was an intelligent mule.
(d) That he was very handsome.
5. In "The Wolves and the Sheep" whom do the wolves slaughter?
(a) An elephant.
(b) The sheep.
(c) The dogs.
(d) The sheep dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
2. In "The Jackdaw and the Ravens" whom does the jackdaw decide to join?
3. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
4. Who is Horoks?
5. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)