|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 291-295 | Fables 296-300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
(a) None of the above.
(b) A scorpion.
(c) An insect.
(d) A snake.
2. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
(a) That he was hated by everyone.
(b) That he was an ass.
(c) That he was very handsome.
(d) That he was an intelligent mule.
3. In "The Old Woman and the Doctor" what is stolen from the old lady's home?
(b) Gold coins.
4. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A mouse.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A fox.
5. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
(b) Locals of a village.
(c) Names of rivers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
2. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
3. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
4. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
5. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)