|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 291-295 | Fables 296-300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Partridge and the Man" whom does the man catch?
(a) A cicadal.
(b) A partridge.
(c) A rooster.
(d) A jackdaw.
2. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The fox.
(b) The tortoise.
(c) The snake.
(d) The lion.
3. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
(a) A hyena.
(b) The lion.
(c) The wolf.
(d) The fox.
4. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
(a) Bites him.
(b) He befriends him.
(c) Kills him.
(d) Feeds him.
5. In "The Ass and the Ass-driver" why does the ass driver let go off the ass?
(a) Because it struggles too much.
(b) Because it brays into his ears.
(c) Because it's tail comes off.
(d) Because it kicks him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
2. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
3. Who wakes up the traveler in "The Traveler and Chance"?
4. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
5. In "The Jackdaw and the Ravens" whom does the jackdaw decide to join?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)