|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 291-295 | Fables 296-300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
(a) The olive and the oak tree.
(b) The reed and the olive tree.
(c) The reed and the apple tree.
(d) The apple and the oak tree.
2. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
(a) The goat.
(b) The hyena.
(c) The fox.
(d) The lamb.
3. In "The Young Men and the Butcher" what do the two men do?
(a) They steal from the butcher.
(b) They hurt the butcher.
(c) They paint everything in his shop.
(d) They kill the butcher.
4. In "The Wolves and the Sheep" whom do the wolves slaughter?
(a) The sheep.
(b) The dogs.
(c) An elephant.
(d) The sheep dogs.
5. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A crocodile.
(c) A lion.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Old Woman and the Doctor" what is stolen from the old lady's home?
2. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
3. In "The Raven and the Snake" who bites the hungry raven?
4. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
5. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)