|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 291-295 | Fables 296-300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Hares and the Frogs" which animals decide to kill themselves?
(a) The hares.
(b) The hounds.
(c) The frogs.
(d) The cockerels.
2. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
3. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
(a) Apollo and Momos.
(b) Zeus and Hermes.
(c) Apollo and Hermes.
(d) Zeus and Apollo.
4. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
(a) Because she tries to cheat one of the Gods.
(b) Because she curses one of the Gods.
(c) Because she imitates one of the Gods.
(d) Because she sells charms to appease the angry Gods.
5. In "The Crested Lark" why does the lark get death penalty?
(a) Because she steals a piece of grain.
(b) Because she kills a fellow lark.
(c) Because she steals someone else's food.
(d) Because she lies.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
2. In "The Young Men and the Butcher" what do the two men do?
3. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
4. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
5. In "The Sleeping Dog and the Wolf" which animal pounces on a sleeping dog?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)