|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 291-295 | Fables 296-300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(a) Gold coins.
(c) Silver coins.
2. In "The Swan Mistaken for a Goose" what two animals does the man keep?
(a) A goose and a partridge.
(b) A swan and a pig.
(c) A goose and a pig.
(d) A swan and a goose.
3. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
(a) She dies.
(b) She is badly hurt.
(c) She is caught by poaching sailors.
(d) She is killed by an animal.
4. In "The Starving Dogs" what do the dogs find?
(a) A dead wolf.
(b) A wounded fox.
(c) Animal hides.
(d) Dead meat.
5. In "The Child Catching Locusts and the Scorpion" how does the child die?
(a) A wolf eats it up.
(b) A handle falls on his head.
(c) He falls down and injures his head.
(d) A raven kills the child.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Partridge and the Man" whom does the man catch?
2. In "The Bird-catcher and the Asp" how does the bird catcher die?
3. In "The Injured Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf ask for help?
4. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
5. In "The Beaver" which animal's genital cures certain ailments?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)