|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 291-295 | Fables 296-300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Ass Pronouncing the Horse Happy" which animal does the ass envy?
(a) The lion.
(b) The horse.
(c) The fox.
(d) The wolf.
2. In "The Old Woman and the Doctor" what is stolen from the old lady's home?
(d) Gold coins.
3. In "The Bat, the Bramble and the Gull" which animals decide to go trading together.
(a) The bat, the bramble, and the gull.
(b) The gull and the bramble.
(c) The bat and the gull.
(d) The bat and the bramble.
4. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
(a) A lion.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A crocodile.
(d) A snake.
5. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
(a) The lamb.
(b) The goat.
(c) The hyena.
(d) The fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Dog and the Shellfish" what animal does the dog swallow?
2. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
3. In "The Woodcutter and Hermes" what does the woodcutter lose?
4. In "The Wolf and the Heron" who helps the wolf get a bone out of his throat?
5. In fable "The Cat and the Hens" why does the goatherd break a horn of one of the goats?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)