|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 291-295 | Fables 296-300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Wolf and the Ass" who reveals the wolf's truth?
(a) The ass.
(b) A fox.
(c) A hyena.
(d) Other wolves.
2. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
(a) A cicada.
(b) A stork.
(c) A jackdaw.
(d) A partridge.
3. In "The Aging Lion and the Fox" how does the old lion manage to kill other animals?
(a) By asking a pack of wolves to hunt them for him.
(b) By having a fox kill them.
(c) By asking his man friend to kill them for him.
(d) By pretending to be sick.
4. In "The Bandit and the Mulberry Tree" the bandit is hung from which tree?
(a) A fig tree.
(b) An apple tree.
(c) An oak tree.
(d) A mulberry tree.
5. In "The Jackdaw and the Ravens" whom does the jackdaw decide to join?
(a) A company of ravens.
(b) A company of cicadas.
(c) A company of partridges.
(d) A company of roosters.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Ploughman and the Eagle" who saves the ploughman from a collapsing wall?
2. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
3. In "The Woodcutter and Hermes" who appears before the woodcutter?
4. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
5. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)