|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 291-295 | Fables 296-300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A spider.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A snake.
2. Why is the ass screaming in "The Ass, the Raven and the Wolf?
(a) Because he has sore that is being picked by a raven.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Because a wolf is biting his tail.
(d) Because the master is hitting him.
3. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(c) Silver coins.
(d) Gold coins.
4. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
(a) He kills her.
(b) He gifts it to the Gods.
(c) He sells.
(d) He feeds her.
5. In "The Wolf and the Ass" who reveals the wolf's truth?
(a) Other wolves.
(b) A fox.
(c) A hyena.
(d) The ass.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
2. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
3. In "The Begging Priests of Cybele" which animal's skin is used to make drums?
4. In "The Ass and the Ass-driver" why does the ass driver let go off the ass?
5. In "The Fly" who falls into a pot of meat?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)