|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 291-295 | Fables 296-300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Old Woman and the Doctor" what is stolen from the old lady's home?
(b) Gold coins.
2. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
(a) A boar.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A wild ass.
(d) A fox.
3. In "The Ass and the Ass-driver" why does the ass driver let go off the ass?
(a) Because it kicks him.
(b) Because it brays into his ears.
(c) Because it's tail comes off.
(d) Because it struggles too much.
4. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) He chasing another animal.
(b) A chase from another animal.
(c) His hunger.
(d) A strong current.
5. In "The Jackdaw and the Birds" who is voted as the most beautiful bird?
(a) The cicada.
(b) The jackdaw.
(c) The eagle.
(d) The nightingale.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
2. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
3. Who asks for alms in "The Adder and the File"?
4. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
5. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)