|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 291-295 | Fables 296-300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Bat, the Bramble and the Gull" which animals decide to go trading together.
(a) The bat and the gull.
(b) The bat and the bramble.
(c) The gull and the bramble.
(d) The bat, the bramble, and the gull.
2. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) The lion.
(b) Both are equally strong.
(c) The man.
(d) No answers are correct.
3. In "The Travelers and the Ax" what do the two travelers find?
(a) An axe.
(b) A pair of scissors.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A dead animal.
4. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
(a) A fox.
(b) A dog.
(c) An ewe.
(d) A hyena.
5. In "The Traveler and Hermes" whom does the traveler meet?
(a) Another traveller.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
2. In "The Ass, the Cock and the Lion" which animal does the lion eat?
3. In "The Dog and the Hare" who catches the hare?
4. Why is the ass screaming in "The Ass, the Raven and the Wolf?
5. In "The Partridge and the Man" whom does the man catch?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)