|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
(a) Elongate his own body.
(b) Try and kill the snake.
(c) Make friends with the snake.
(d) Chase the snake.
2. In "The Bandit and the Mulberry Tree" the bandit is hung from which tree?
(a) An apple tree.
(b) An oak tree.
(c) A fig tree.
(d) A mulberry tree.
3. In "The Dog and the Hare" who catches the hare?
(a) A lion.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A hound.
(d) A fox.
4. In fable "The Cat and the Hens" why does the goatherd break a horn of one of the goats?
(a) Because that goat tried to harm the goatherd.
(b) Because the goat was troubling the other goats of the herd.
(c) Because that goat ignored the goatherd when he was calling it back.
(d) Because the goatherd wanted to sell the goat's horns.
5. In "The Young Wastrel and the Swallow" what does the man lose?
(a) His hat.
(b) His cloak.
(c) His wig.
(d) His shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Crested Lark" why does the lark get death penalty?
2. In "The Fox and the Leopard" which two animals are comparing themselves?
3. In "The Raven and the Snake" who bites the hungry raven?
4. In "The Mice and the House-ferrets" who is at war?
5. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)