|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
(a) He hides in the bush and gets eaten by an animal.
(b) He is carried away by the eagle.
(c) He dies.
(d) He runs away from the loser.
2. In "The Dog, the Cock, and the Fox" which animal does the dog tear to pieces?
(a) The fox.
(b) The rooster.
(c) The pig.
(d) The cock.
3. In "The Wolf Proud of His Shadow, and the Lion" what is the wolf proud of?
(a) His cunning nature.
(b) His howling.
(c) His shadow.
(d) His tail.
4. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
(a) The lamb.
(b) The bull.
(c) The mouse.
(d) The dolphin.
5. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) A book.
(b) A tree.
(c) A statue.
(d) A piece of furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Traveler and Truth" who is Truth?
2. In "The Wolf and the Goat" which animal is the wolf trying to trick?
3. In "The Wolf and the Young Lamb Taking Refuge in a Temple" who is pursuing the lamb?
4. In "The Lion Who was Afraid of a Mouse, and the Fox" which animal runs over the sleeping lion?
5. In "The Travelers and the Ax" what do the two travelers find?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)