|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion Who was Afraid of a Mouse, and the Fox" which animal runs over the sleeping lion?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A snake.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A fox.
2. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A snake.
(c) None of the above.
(d) An insect.
3. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(a) Gold coins.
(d) Silver coins.
4. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who is fighting over a dead swan?
(a) The lion and the fox.
(b) The lion and the bear.
(c) The lion and the wolf.
(d) The bear and the fox.
5. In "The Wolves and the Sheep" whom do the wolves slaughter?
(a) The sheep.
(b) The sheep dogs.
(c) An elephant.
(d) The dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Wolf Proud of His Shadow, and the Lion" what is the wolf proud of?
2. In "The Hares and the Foxes" the foxes are at war with which animals?
3. In "The Thieves and the Cock" what do the thieves steal?
4. In "The Starving Dogs" what do the dogs find?
5. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)