|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion Who was Afraid of a Mouse, and the Fox" which animal runs over the sleeping lion?
(a) A snake.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A fox.
2. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
(a) An insect.
(b) None of the above.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A snake.
3. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) A thief.
(b) The northwind.
(c) The Gods.
(d) The sun.
4. In "The Woodcutter and Hermes" what does the woodcutter lose?
(a) His axe.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) His logs.
(d) His cloak.
5. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
(a) A dog.
(b) An ewe.
(c) A fox.
(d) A hyena.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Jackdaw and the Fox" what does the fox tell the jackdaw?
2. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
3. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who is fighting over a dead swan?
4. In "The Mouse and the Frog" which animals ties his foot to that of a mouse's?
5. In "The Young Men and the Butcher" what do the two men do?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)