|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(a) Gold coins.
(b) Silver coins.
2. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A snake.
(c) A lion.
(d) A fox.
3. In "The Bandit and the Mulberry Tree" the bandit is hung from which tree?
(a) An oak tree.
(b) A mulberry tree.
(c) An apple tree.
(d) A fig tree.
4. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
(a) The Arabs.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Egyptians.
(d) The Asians.
5. In "The Diviner" what happens to the diviner's house?
(a) It is burnt down.
(b) It is robbed.
(c) None of the above.
(d) It is buried.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
2. In "The Ploughman and the Eagle" who saves the ploughman from a collapsing wall?
3. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
4. In "The Bat, the Bramble and the Gull" which animals decide to go trading together.
5. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)