|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) A statue.
(b) A tree.
(c) A book.
(d) A piece of furniture.
2. In "The Fly" who falls into a pot of meat?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) A fly.
(c) A worm.
(d) A beetle.
3. In "The Young Wastrel and the Swallow" what does the man lose?
(a) His hat.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His wig.
(d) His cloak.
4. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A fox.
(d) An elephant.
5. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
(a) Because she curses one of the Gods.
(b) Because she sells charms to appease the angry Gods.
(c) Because she tries to cheat one of the Gods.
(d) Because she imitates one of the Gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
2. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
3. In "The Bandit and the Mulberry Tree" the bandit is hung from which tree?
4. In "The Ploughman and the Eagle" who saves the ploughman from a collapsing wall?
5. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)