|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Woman and Her Servants" which animal is killed by the servants?
(a) The pig.
(b) The cow.
(c) The rooster.
(d) The goat.
2. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
(a) A dog.
(b) A hen.
(c) A goat.
(d) A cat.
3. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
(a) A dog.
(b) A fox.
(c) A hyena.
(d) An ewe.
4. In "The Jackdaw and the Fox" what does the fox tell the jackdaw?
(a) Not to eat the figs.
(b) To eat all the figs.
(c) To leave a few figs for others.
(d) Not to live on hope.
5. In "The Young Wastrel and the Swallow" what does the man lose?
(a) His cloak.
(b) His hat.
(c) His wig.
(d) His shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
2. In "The Mice and the House-ferrets" who is at war?
3. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
4. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
5. In "The Sleeping Dog and the Wolf" which animal pounces on a sleeping dog?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)