|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Mouse and the Frog" which animals ties his foot to that of a mouse's?
(a) The house ferret.
(b) The beetle.
(c) The frog.
(d) The tortoise.
2. In "The Raven and the Snake" who bites the hungry raven?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A snake.
(c) A beetle.
(d) An ant.
3. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
(a) Fables 28 and 29.
(b) Fables 31 and 32.
(c) Fables 29 and 30.
(d) Fables 30 and 31.
4. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
(a) The lion.
(b) The fox.
(c) The wolf.
(d) A hyena.
5. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is temporary.
(b) It is changeable.
(c) It is not changeable.
(d) It is permanent.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Dog and the Shellfish" what animal does the dog swallow?
2. In "The Woodcutter and Hermes" who appears before the woodcutter?
3. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
4. In "The Bandit and the Mulberry Tree" the bandit is hung from which tree?
5. In "The Young Men and the Butcher" what do the two men do?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)