|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
(a) Apollo and Hermes.
(b) Apollo and Momos.
(c) Zeus and Hermes.
(d) Zeus and Apollo.
2. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Asians.
(c) The Egyptians.
(d) The Arabs.
3. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A snake.
(c) A crocodile.
(d) A lion.
4. In "The Young Men and the Butcher" what do the two men do?
(a) They paint everything in his shop.
(b) They steal from the butcher.
(c) They kill the butcher.
(d) They hurt the butcher.
5. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
(a) Make friends with the snake.
(b) Elongate his own body.
(c) Try and kill the snake.
(d) Chase the snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
2. In "The Hares and the Foxes" the foxes are at war with which animals?
3. In "The Begging Priests of Cybele" which animal's skin is used to make drums?
4. In "The Woman and the Hen" the hen lays how many eggs in a day?
5. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)