|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Injured Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf ask for help?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A mouse.
(d) An ewe.
2. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
(a) The reed and the olive tree.
(b) The olive and the oak tree.
(c) The reed and the apple tree.
(d) The apple and the oak tree.
3. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
(a) A dog.
(b) A fox.
(c) A hyena.
(d) An ewe.
4. In "The Old Woman and the Doctor" what is stolen from the old lady's home?
(d) Gold coins.
5. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
(a) Try and kill the snake.
(b) Elongate his own body.
(c) Make friends with the snake.
(d) Chase the snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Raven and the Snake" who bites the hungry raven?
2. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
3. In "The Bird-catcher and the Asp" how does the bird catcher die?
4. In "The Thieves and the Cock" what do the thieves steal?
5. In "The Sick Man and the Doctor" what is the sick man dying of?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)