|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
(a) A snake.
(b) A crocodile.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A lion.
2. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A lion cub.
(c) A wolf cub.
(d) A fox cub.
3. In "The Traveler and Hermes" whom does the traveler meet?
(d) Another traveller.
4. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He dies.
(b) He is sold into slavery.
(c) He is given 1000 drachmas.
(d) He is beaten up by the pirates.
5. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of speech.
(b) Gift of power.
(c) Gift of voice.
(d) Gift of wisdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
2. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
3. In "The Sick Man and the Doctor" what is the sick man dying of?
4. In "The Beaver" which animal's genital cures certain ailments?
5. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)