|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Jackdaw and the Ravens" whom does the jackdaw decide to join?
(a) A company of partridges.
(b) A company of roosters.
(c) A company of ravens.
(d) A company of cicadas.
2. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is permanent.
(b) It is temporary.
(c) It is changeable.
(d) It is not changeable.
3. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
4. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
5. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
(a) A lion.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A fox.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Dog Who Chased a Lion, and the Fox" which animal is the dog chasing?
2. In "The Jackdaw and the Birds" who is voted as the most beautiful bird?
3. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
4. In "The Woman and the Hen" the hen lays how many eggs in a day?
5. In "The Mice and the House-ferrets" who is at war?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)