|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Gardener and the Dog" which animal bites its owner?
(a) The sheep.
(b) The cat.
(c) The dog.
(d) The pig.
2. In "The Hares and the Foxes" the foxes are at war with which animals?
(a) The hounds.
(b) The wolves.
(c) The eagles.
(d) The hares.
3. In "The Bandit and the Mulberry Tree" the bandit is hung from which tree?
(a) An oak tree.
(b) A mulberry tree.
(c) A fig tree.
(d) An apple tree.
4. In "The Lioness and the Vixen" why does the vixen criticize the lioness?
(a) For having only one child.
(b) For not having a child
(c) For being a lazy mother.
(d) For having many children.
5. In "The Bat and the House-ferrets" which animal is caught by the house ferret?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A bat.
(d) A worm.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Injured Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf ask for help?
2. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
3. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
4. In "The Ploughman and Chance" what does the ploughman find in the field?
5. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)