|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
(a) A fox.
(b) A snake.
(c) A lion.
(d) A wolf.
2. In "The Diviner" what happens to the diviner's house?
(a) It is buried.
(b) None of the above.
(c) It is robbed.
(d) It is burnt down.
3. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(a) Silver coins.
(b) Gold coins.
4. In "The Thieves and the Cock" what do the thieves steal?
(a) A cockerel.
(b) A horse.
(c) A piece of jewelry.
(d) A rooster.
5. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
(a) The sailor.
(b) The ship.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) The sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Beaver" which animal's genital cures certain ailments?
2. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
3. In "The Swan Mistaken for a Goose" what two animals does the man keep?
4. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
5. In "The Lion Who was Afraid of a Mouse, and the Fox" which animal runs over the sleeping lion?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)