|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Bees and Zeus" what does Zeus grant to the bees?
(a) The ability to buzz.
(b) The ability to make a hive.
(c) The ability to sting.
(d) The ability to make honey.
2. In "The Jackdaw and the Ravens" whom does the jackdaw decide to join?
(a) A company of roosters.
(b) A company of cicadas.
(c) A company of partridges.
(d) A company of ravens.
3. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
(a) No answers are correct.
4. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
5. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
(a) The jackdaw.
(b) The tiger.
(c) The eagle.
(d) The lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Wolf and the Goat" which animal is the wolf trying to trick?
2. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
3. In "The Traveler and Truth" who is Truth?
4. In "The Wolf and the Young Lamb Taking Refuge in a Temple" who is pursuing the lamb?
5. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)