|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Sleeping Dog and the Wolf" which animal pounces on a sleeping dog?
(a) A hound.
(b) A lion.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A hyena.
2. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) The sun.
(b) The Gods.
(c) A thief.
(d) The northwind.
3. In "The Bat and the House-ferrets" which animal is caught by the house ferret?
(a) A bat.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A worm.
(d) A beetle.
4. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
(a) That he is wise.
(b) That he is brave.
(c) That is he very dumb.
(d) That he is as cunning as ever.
5. In "The Lion Who was Afraid of a Mouse, and the Fox" which animal runs over the sleeping lion?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A fox.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Woodcutter and Hermes" what does the woodcutter lose?
2. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
3. To whom does the merchant sell this item to in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
4. In "The Jackdaw and the Fox" what does the fox tell the jackdaw?
5. In "The Bat, the Bramble and the Gull" which animals decide to go trading together.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)