|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Old Woman and the Doctor" what is stolen from the old lady's home?
(b) Gold coins.
2. In "The Hares and the Frogs" which animals decide to kill themselves?
(a) The cockerels.
(b) The hounds.
(c) The hares.
(d) The frogs.
3. In "The Wolves and the Sheep" whom do the wolves slaughter?
(a) The dogs.
(b) The sheep.
(c) The sheep dogs.
(d) An elephant.
4. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
(a) The eagle.
(b) The jackdaw.
(c) The lion.
(d) The tiger.
5. In "The Fox and the Leopard" which two animals are comparing themselves?
(a) A fox and a lamb.
(b) A fox and a snake.
(c) A fox and a tiger.
(d) A fox and a leopard.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
2. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
3. In "The Bird-catcher and the Asp" how does the bird catcher die?
4. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
5. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)