|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He is beaten up by the pirates.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is sold into slavery.
(d) He is given 1000 drachmas.
2. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
(a) The reed tree.
(b) The oak tree.
(c) The apple tree.
(d) The olive tree.
3. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who is fighting over a dead swan?
(a) The lion and the fox.
(b) The lion and the bear.
(c) The lion and the wolf.
(d) The bear and the fox.
4. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
(a) By seperating them.
(b) By chasing them all.
(c) By hunting them when they are sleeping.
(d) By eating them all at once.
5. In "The Dog and the Hare" who catches the hare?
(a) A fox.
(b) A hound.
(c) A lion.
(d) A wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
2. In "The Wolf Proud of His Shadow, and the Lion" what is the wolf proud of?
3. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
4. In "The Bat, the Bramble and the Gull" which animals decide to go trading together.
5. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)