|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Begging Priests of Cybele" which animal's skin is used to make drums?
(a) The pig's.
(b) The ass'es.
(c) The wolf's.
(d) The donkey's.
2. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of speech.
(b) Gift of power.
(c) Gift of wisdom.
(d) Gift of voice.
3. In "The Dog and the Shellfish" what animal does the dog swallow?
(a) A halycon.
(b) A tunny-fish.
(c) A fish.
(d) A shellfish.
4. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
(a) None of the above.
(b) An insect.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A snake.
5. In "The Fly" who falls into a pot of meat?
(a) A worm.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) A fly.
(d) A beetle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Ploughman and Chance" what does the ploughman find in the field?
2. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal has the lion called home for dinner?
3. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
4. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
5. In "The Lioness and the Vixen" why does the vixen criticize the lioness?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)