|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Swan Mistaken for a Goose" what two animals does the man keep?
(a) A goose and a partridge.
(b) A swan and a goose.
(c) A swan and a pig.
(d) A goose and a pig.
2. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
(a) Make friends with the snake.
(b) Elongate his own body.
(c) Try and kill the snake.
(d) Chase the snake.
3. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(b) Silver coins.
(d) Gold coins.
4. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) A chase from another animal.
(b) A strong current.
(c) He chasing another animal.
(d) His hunger.
5. In "The Bat, the Bramble and the Gull" which animals decide to go trading together.
(a) The bat and the gull.
(b) The bat and the bramble.
(c) The gull and the bramble.
(d) The bat, the bramble, and the gull.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
2. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
3. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
4. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
5. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)