|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal has the lion called home for dinner?
(a) A fox.
(b) A tortoise.
(d) A bull.
2. In "The Aging Lion and the Fox" how does the old lion manage to kill other animals?
(a) By asking a pack of wolves to hunt them for him.
(b) By pretending to be sick.
(c) By asking his man friend to kill them for him.
(d) By having a fox kill them.
3. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) A God.
(b) A bird.
(c) An animal.
(d) A river.
4. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
(a) He dies because of excess stress.
(b) He dies because of excess eating.
(c) He dies of old age.
(d) He dies because of excess drinking.
5. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
(a) An ox.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A fox.
(d) A monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Beaver" which animal's genital cures certain ailments?
2. In "The Thieves and the Cock" what do the thieves steal?
3. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
4. In "The Wolves and the Sheep" whom do the wolves slaughter?
5. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)