|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
(a) He dies because of excess drinking.
(b) He dies of old age.
(c) He dies because of excess eating.
(d) He dies because of excess stress.
2. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A fox.
(d) An ox.
3. In "The Hares and the Foxes" the foxes are at war with which animals?
(a) The eagles.
(b) The wolves.
(c) The hounds.
(d) The hares.
4. In "The Old Woman and the Doctor" what is stolen from the old lady's home?
(d) Gold coins.
5. In "The Seagull and the Kite" how does the gull rupture his gullet?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) By swallowing a frog.
(c) By swallowing a crab.
(d) By swallowing a fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
2. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
3. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
4. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
5. In "The Bat, the Bramble and the Gull" which animals decide to go trading together.
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)