|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who is fighting over a dead swan?
(a) The lion and the fox.
(b) The bear and the fox.
(c) The lion and the wolf.
(d) The lion and the bear.
2. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
(a) The olive tree.
(b) The oak tree.
(c) The apple tree.
(d) The reed tree.
3. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
(a) The sailor.
(b) The ship.
(c) The sea.
(d) No answers are correct.
4. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is temporary.
(b) It is changeable.
(c) It is not changeable.
(d) It is permanent.
5. In "The Mouse and the Frog" which animals ties his foot to that of a mouse's?
(a) The frog.
(b) The house ferret.
(c) The tortoise.
(d) The beetle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Crested Lark" why does the lark get death penalty?
2. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
3. In "The Woodcutter and Hermes" what does the woodcutter lose?
4. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
5. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)