|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
2. In "The Swan Mistaken for a Goose" what two animals does the man keep?
(a) A goose and a pig.
(b) A swan and a goose.
(c) A swan and a pig.
(d) A goose and a partridge.
3. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
(a) The reed and the olive tree.
(b) The reed and the apple tree.
(c) The olive and the oak tree.
(d) The apple and the oak tree.
4. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
5. In "The Thieves and the Cock" what do the thieves steal?
(a) A cockerel.
(b) A horse.
(c) A rooster.
(d) A piece of jewelry.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
2. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
3. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
4. In "The Camel and Zeus" which animal goes to Zeus to ask for horns?
5. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)