|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Beaver" which animal's genital cures certain ailments?
(a) The bear's.
(b) The beaver's.
(c) The stag's.
(d) The deer's.
2. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A lion.
(c) A crocodile.
(d) A snake.
3. In "The Jackdaw and the Fox" what does the fox tell the jackdaw?
(a) Not to live on hope.
(b) To leave a few figs for others.
(c) To eat all the figs.
(d) Not to eat the figs.
4. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) An insect.
(c) None of the above.
(d) A snake.
5. In "The Woman and Her Servants" which animal is killed by the servants?
(a) The pig.
(b) The goat.
(c) The cow.
(d) The rooster.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the merchant sell this item to in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
2. In "The Thieves and the Cock" what do the thieves steal?
3. In "The Woman and the Hen" the hen lays how many eggs in a day?
4. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
5. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)