|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A lion cub.
(c) A fox cub.
(d) A wolf cub.
2. In "The Raven and the Snake" who bites the hungry raven?
(a) A snake.
(b) An ant.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A scorpion.
3. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) A statue.
(b) A tree.
(c) A book.
(d) A piece of furniture.
4. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A stick.
(d) A water snake.
5. In "The Gardener and the Dog" which animal bites its owner?
(a) The pig.
(b) The cat.
(c) The dog.
(d) The sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Sleeping Dog and the Wolf" which animal pounces on a sleeping dog?
2. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
3. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
4. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
5. In "The Jackdaw and the Fox" what does the fox tell the jackdaw?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)