|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
2. In "The Camel and Zeus" which animal goes to Zeus to ask for horns?
(a) The antelope.
(b) The camel.
(c) The stag.
(d) The ox.
3. In "The Crested Lark" why does the lark get death penalty?
(a) Because she lies.
(b) Because she steals someone else's food.
(c) Because she steals a piece of grain.
(d) Because she kills a fellow lark.
4. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) A book.
(b) A piece of furniture.
(c) A tree.
(d) A statue.
5. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
(a) Fables 31 and 32.
(b) Fables 29 and 30.
(c) Fables 28 and 29.
(d) Fables 30 and 31.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
2. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
3. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
4. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
5. In "The Starving Dogs" what do the dogs find?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)