|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
(a) Because the goat is jealous.
(b) Because the farmer wants his wishes granted.
(c) Because the the Gods want to eat it.
(d) Because the vet prescribes goat lung for the donkey.
2. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) A chase from another animal.
(b) He chasing another animal.
(c) His hunger.
(d) A strong current.
3. In "The Woman and the Hen" the hen lays how many eggs in a day?
(a) A dozen.
4. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
(a) A lion.
(b) A goat.
(c) A lamb.
(d) A tiger.
5. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
(a) He dies.
(b) He hides in the bush and gets eaten by an animal.
(c) He is carried away by the eagle.
(d) He runs away from the loser.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
2. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
3. In "The Camel and Zeus" which animal goes to Zeus to ask for horns?
4. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
5. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)