|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Raven and Hermes" which animal is caught in a snare?
(a) A rooster.
(b) A jackdaw.
(c) A raven.
(d) A cicada.
2. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The lion.
(b) The fox.
(c) The tortoise.
(d) The snake.
3. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
(a) A spider.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A snake.
(d) A scorpion.
4. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
(a) Because she imitates one of the Gods.
(b) Because she curses one of the Gods.
(c) Because she tries to cheat one of the Gods.
(d) Because she sells charms to appease the angry Gods.
5. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Crab and the Fox" what happens to the crab?
2. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
3. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
4. In "The Hares and the Foxes" the foxes are at war with which animals?
5. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)