|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
(a) A dog.
(b) A goat.
(c) A hen.
(d) A cat.
2. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
(b) Names of rivers.
(c) Locals of a village.
3. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
(a) Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
(b) Trying to run away with him.
(c) Trying to beat him.
(d) Trying to steal from him.
4. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
(a) By imitating a donkey's braying.
(b) By trying to imitate the horse's neighing.
(c) By trying to imitate a frog's croaking.
(d) By trying to imitate an ass's braying.
5. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
2. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
3. In "The Crested Lark" why does the lark get death penalty?
4. In "The Thieves and the Cock" what do the thieves steal?
5. In "The Dog, the Cock, and the Fox" which animal does the dog tear to pieces?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)