|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
(a) He dies because of excess drinking.
(b) He dies because of excess eating.
(c) He dies because of excess stress.
(d) He dies of old age.
2. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
(a) An ox.
(b) A deer.
(c) An antelope.
(d) A stag.
3. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
(a) Trying to beat him.
(b) Trying to run away with him.
(c) Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
(d) Trying to steal from him.
4. In "The Camel and Zeus" which animal goes to Zeus to ask for horns?
(a) The camel.
(b) The antelope.
(c) The ox.
(d) The stag.
5. In "The Crab and the Fox" what happens to the crab?
(a) He is stung by a shellfish.
(b) He is eaten by a stork.
(c) He is eaten by the fox.
(d) He is caught by fishermen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Dog and the Hare" who catches the hare?
2. In "The Dog Who Chased a Lion, and the Fox" which animal is the dog chasing?
3. In fable "The Cat and the Hens" why does the goatherd break a horn of one of the goats?
4. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
5. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)