|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
(a) A philosopher.
(b) A God.
(c) A writer.
(d) An orator.
2. In "The Beaver" which animal's genital cures certain ailments?
(a) The beaver's.
(b) The stag's.
(c) The deer's.
(d) The bear's.
3. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
(a) The eagle.
(b) The tiger.
(c) The lion.
(d) The jackdaw.
4. In "The Camel and Zeus" which animal goes to Zeus to ask for horns?
(a) The antelope.
(b) The ox.
(c) The stag.
(d) The camel.
5. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The lion.
(b) The fox.
(c) The snake.
(d) The tortoise.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
2. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
3. To whom does the merchant sell this item to in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
4. In "The Jackdaw and the Ravens" whom does the jackdaw decide to join?
5. In "The Raven and Hermes" which animal is caught in a snare?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)