|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He is beaten up by the pirates.
(b) He is given 1000 drachmas.
(c) He dies.
(d) He is sold into slavery.
2. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
3. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
(a) He dies.
(b) He runs away from the loser.
(c) He is carried away by the eagle.
(d) He hides in the bush and gets eaten by an animal.
4. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
5. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
(a) A snake.
(b) A fox.
(c) A lion.
(d) A wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Crab and the Fox" what happens to the crab?
2. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
3. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
4. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
5. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)