|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
(a) By imitating a donkey's braying.
(b) By trying to imitate the horse's neighing.
(c) By trying to imitate a frog's croaking.
(d) By trying to imitate an ass's braying.
2. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
(a) An orator.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A slave.
(d) A God.
3. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
(d) No answers are correct.
4. In "The Woman and the Hen" the hen lays how many eggs in a day?
(a) A dozen.
5. In "The Beaver" which animal's genital cures certain ailments?
(a) The stag's.
(b) The beaver's.
(c) The deer's.
(d) The bear's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
2. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
3. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
4. In "The Raven and the Snake" who bites the hungry raven?
5. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)