|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
(a) No answers are correct.
2. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) Both are equally strong.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) The man.
(d) The lion.
3. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
(a) The eagle.
(b) The lion.
(c) The tiger.
(d) The jackdaw.
4. In "The Woman and Her Servants" which animal is killed by the servants?
(a) The cow.
(b) The goat.
(c) The rooster.
(d) The pig.
5. In "The Gardener and the Dog" which animal bites its owner?
(a) The pig.
(b) The sheep.
(c) The dog.
(d) The cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Jackdaw and the Fox" what does the fox tell the jackdaw?
2. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
3. In "The Beaver" which animal's genital cures certain ailments?
4. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
5. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)