|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A snake.
(c) A fox.
(d) A lion.
2. In "The Dog and the Hare" who catches the hare?
(a) A fox.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A lion.
(d) A hound.
3. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
(a) He dies because of excess drinking.
(b) He dies because of excess eating.
(c) He dies of old age.
(d) He dies because of excess stress.
4. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
(a) That it is very strong.
(b) That it is very clever.
(c) That it is very weak.
(d) That it is not clever.
5. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
(a) None of the above.
(b) A snake.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) An insect.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Dog with a Bell" why does the owner tie a bell around the dog's neck?
2. In "The Beaver" which animal's genital cures certain ailments?
3. In "The Jackdaw and the Birds" who is voted as the most beautiful bird?
4. In "The Jackdaw and the Fox" what does the fox tell the jackdaw?
5. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)