|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(b) Gold coins.
(c) Silver coins.
2. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
(a) The Arabs.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Asians.
(d) The Egyptians.
3. In "The Gardener and the Dog" which animal bites its owner?
(a) The cat.
(b) The sheep.
(c) The dog.
(d) The pig.
4. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
(a) A lion.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A snake.
(d) A fox.
5. In "The Starving Dogs" what do the dogs find?
(a) A wounded fox.
(b) Dead meat.
(c) Animal hides.
(d) A dead wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
2. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
3. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
4. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
5. In "The Dog, the Cock, and the Fox" which animal does the dog tear to pieces?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)