|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Thieves and the Cock" what do the thieves steal?
(a) A piece of jewelry.
(b) A cockerel.
(c) A rooster.
(d) A horse.
2. In "The Jackdaw and the Ravens" whom does the jackdaw decide to join?
(a) A company of cicadas.
(b) A company of partridges.
(c) A company of ravens.
(d) A company of roosters.
3. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
(a) By trying to imitate an ass's braying.
(b) By trying to imitate a frog's croaking.
(c) By trying to imitate the horse's neighing.
(d) By imitating a donkey's braying.
4. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) An animal.
(b) A bird.
(c) A God.
(d) A river.
5. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A fox cub.
(c) A lion cub.
(d) A wolf cub.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
2. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
3. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
4. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
5. In "The Raven and the Snake" who bites the hungry raven?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)