|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Old Woman and the Doctor" what is stolen from the old lady's home?
(c) Gold coins.
2. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
(a) The apple tree.
(b) The oak tree.
(c) The olive tree.
(d) The reed tree.
3. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
(a) Because the hollow closes up.
(b) Because his whole body swells.
(c) Because his stomach swells.
(d) None of the above.
4. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
5. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
(a) That it is very weak.
(b) That it is not clever.
(c) That it is very clever.
(d) That it is very strong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
2. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
3. In "The Dog with a Bell" why does the owner tie a bell around the dog's neck?
4. In "The Thieves and the Cock" what do the thieves steal?
5. Who asks for alms in "The Adder and the File"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)