|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A water snake.
(d) A stick.
2. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of wisdom.
(b) Gift of voice.
(c) Gift of speech.
(d) Gift of power.
3. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The fox.
(b) The snake.
(c) The tortoise.
(d) The lion.
4. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
(a) Pour poison of lies on all the animals.
(b) Pour poison of lies on all the artisans.
(c) Pour poison of lies on man.
(d) Pour poison of lies on all the Gods.
5. In "The Crested Lark" why does the lark get death penalty?
(a) Because she kills a fellow lark.
(b) Because she steals a piece of grain.
(c) Because she lies.
(d) Because she steals someone else's food.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
2. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
3. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
4. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
5. In "The Raven and Hermes" which animal is caught in a snare?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)