|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) The man.
(c) Both are equally strong.
(d) The lion.
2. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The snake.
(b) The fox.
(c) The lion.
(d) The tortoise.
3. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) An animal.
(b) A bird.
(c) A God.
(d) A river.
4. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
(a) The olive and the oak tree.
(b) The reed and the olive tree.
(c) The apple and the oak tree.
(d) The reed and the apple tree.
5. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
(a) A hunter.
(b) An orator.
(c) A slave.
(d) A God.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
2. In "The Ploughman and Chance" what does the ploughman find in the field?
3. In "The Dog Who Chased a Lion, and the Fox" which animal is the dog chasing?
4. In "The Jackdaw and the Fox" what does the fox tell the jackdaw?
5. In "The Crab and the Fox" what happens to the crab?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)