|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
(a) Zeus and Hermes.
(b) Zeus and Apollo.
(c) Apollo and Hermes.
(d) Apollo and Momos.
2. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
(a) A stag.
(b) An ox.
(c) An antelope.
(d) A deer.
3. In "The Old Woman and the Doctor" what is stolen from the old lady's home?
(b) Gold coins.
4. In "The Dog with a Bell" why does the owner tie a bell around the dog's neck?
(a) To warn people of the dog's approach.
(b) To know where he is located.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) To decorate it's neck.
5. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
(a) Locals of a village.
(c) Names of rivers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Gardener and the Dog" which animal bites its owner?
2. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
3. In "The Jackdaw and the Birds" who is voted as the most beautiful bird?
4. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
5. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)