|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Thieves and the Cock" what do the thieves steal?
(a) A rooster.
(b) A piece of jewelry.
(c) A cockerel.
(d) A horse.
2. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The tortoise.
(b) The fox.
(c) The snake.
(d) The lion.
3. In "The Hares and the Foxes" the foxes are at war with which animals?
(a) The wolves.
(b) The hounds.
(c) The eagles.
(d) The hares.
4. In "The Beaver" which animal's genital cures certain ailments?
(a) The beaver's.
(b) The bear's.
(c) The stag's.
(d) The deer's.
5. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
(a) An orator.
(b) A slave.
(c) A hunter.
(d) A God.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
2. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
3. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
4. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
5. In "The Dog and the Hare" who catches the hare?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)