|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Dog, the Cock, and the Fox" which animal does the dog tear to pieces?
(a) The cock.
(b) The rooster.
(c) The pig.
(d) The fox.
2. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is changeable.
(b) It is permanent.
(c) It is not changeable.
(d) It is temporary.
3. In "The Hares and the Foxes" the foxes are at war with which animals?
(a) The hares.
(b) The wolves.
(c) The eagles.
(d) The hounds.
4. In "The Crested Lark" why does the lark get death penalty?
(a) Because she steals a piece of grain.
(b) Because she kills a fellow lark.
(c) Because she lies.
(d) Because she steals someone else's food.
5. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
2. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
3. In "The Beaver" which animal's genital cures certain ailments?
4. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
5. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)