|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Thieves and the Cock" what do the thieves steal?
(a) A horse.
(b) A rooster.
(c) A piece of jewelry.
(d) A cockerel.
2. In "The Dog and the Hare" who catches the hare?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A hound.
(c) A lion.
(d) A fox.
3. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) The lion.
(c) Both are equally strong.
(d) The man.
4. In "The Jackdaw and the Ravens" whom does the jackdaw decide to join?
(a) A company of partridges.
(b) A company of ravens.
(c) A company of roosters.
(d) A company of cicadas.
5. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
(a) Zeus and Hermes.
(b) Zeus and Apollo.
(c) Apollo and Hermes.
(d) Apollo and Momos.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Jackdaw and the Fox" what does the fox tell the jackdaw?
2. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
3. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
4. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
5. In "The Crab and the Fox" what happens to the crab?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)