|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A wolf cub.
(c) A fox cub.
(d) A lion cub.
2. In "The Raven and the Snake" who bites the hungry raven?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A snake.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) An ant.
3. In "The Ploughman and the Eagle" who saves the ploughman from a collapsing wall?
(a) A halcyon.
(b) An eagle.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) A hawk.
4. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A water snake.
(c) A stick.
5. In "The Old Woman and the Doctor" what is stolen from the old lady's home?
(a) Gold coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
2. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
3. In "The Dog Who Chased a Lion, and the Fox" which animal is the dog chasing?
4. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
5. In "The Jackdaw and the Fox" what does the fox tell the jackdaw?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)