|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) A chase from another animal.
(b) A strong current.
(c) He chasing another animal.
(d) His hunger.
2. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
(a) A God.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A slave.
(d) An orator.
3. Who asks for alms in "The Adder and the File"?
(a) An adder.
(b) An ox.
(c) A lamb.
(d) A fox.
4. In "The Woman and Her Servants" which animal is killed by the servants?
(a) The goat.
(b) The rooster.
(c) The cow.
(d) The pig.
5. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
(a) By chasing them all.
(b) By hunting them when they are sleeping.
(c) By eating them all at once.
(d) By seperating them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Bird-catcher and the Asp" how does the bird catcher die?
2. In "The Jackdaw and the Birds" who is voted as the most beautiful bird?
3. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
4. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
5. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)