|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Gardener and the Dog" which animal bites its owner?
(a) The dog.
(b) The sheep.
(c) The pig.
(d) The cat.
2. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
3. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) A chase from another animal.
(b) He chasing another animal.
(c) A strong current.
(d) His hunger.
4. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A snake.
(c) A fox.
(d) A lion.
5. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
(a) He runs away from the loser.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is carried away by the eagle.
(d) He hides in the bush and gets eaten by an animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
2. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
3. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
4. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
5. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)