|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A fox.
(d) An ox.
2. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
(a) Pour poison of lies on all the Gods.
(b) Pour poison of lies on man.
(c) Pour poison of lies on all the animals.
(d) Pour poison of lies on all the artisans.
3. In "The Jackdaw and the Birds" who is voted as the most beautiful bird?
(a) The eagle.
(b) The jackdaw.
(c) The cicada.
(d) The nightingale.
4. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of voice.
(b) Gift of wisdom.
(c) Gift of speech.
(d) Gift of power.
5. In "The Camel and Zeus" which animal goes to Zeus to ask for horns?
(a) The ox.
(b) The camel.
(c) The stag.
(d) The antelope.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
2. In "The Old Woman and the Doctor" what is stolen from the old lady's home?
3. In "The Gardener and the Dog" which animal bites its owner?
4. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
5. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)