|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A snake.
(c) An insect.
(d) None of the above.
2. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A fox cub.
(b) A lion cub.
(c) A lamb.
(d) A wolf cub.
3. In "The Jackdaw and the Birds" who is voted as the most beautiful bird?
(a) The cicada.
(b) The jackdaw.
(c) The eagle.
(d) The nightingale.
4. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The fox.
(b) The snake.
(c) The tortoise.
(d) The lion.
5. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
(a) Make friends with the snake.
(b) Try and kill the snake.
(c) Chase the snake.
(d) Elongate his own body.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
2. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
3. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
4. In "The Ploughman and Chance" what does the ploughman find in the field?
5. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)