|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He is beaten up by the pirates.
(b) He is sold into slavery.
(c) He is given 1000 drachmas.
(d) He dies.
2. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
(a) The Egyptians.
(b) The Asians.
(c) The Arabs.
(d) The Greeks.
3. In "The Jackdaw and the Fox" what does the fox tell the jackdaw?
(a) To eat all the figs.
(b) Not to live on hope.
(c) Not to eat the figs.
(d) To leave a few figs for others.
4. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
(a) An orator.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A slave.
(d) A God.
5. In "The Beaver" which animal's genital cures certain ailments?
(a) The bear's.
(b) The stag's.
(c) The deer's.
(d) The beaver's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
2. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
3. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
4. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
5. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)