|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A fox.
(c) An ox.
(d) A monkey.
2. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
(a) By eating them all at once.
(b) By chasing them all.
(c) By hunting them when they are sleeping.
(d) By seperating them.
3. To whom does the merchant sell this item to in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) To Hermes.
(b) To a beetle.
(c) To a fox.
(d) To an eagle.
4. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
(a) An orator.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A slave.
(d) A God.
5. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
(a) A stick.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A water snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
2. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
3. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
4. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
5. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)