|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) The lion.
(b) Both are equally strong.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) The man.
2. In "The Ploughman and Chance" what does the ploughman find in the field?
(a) A basket of food.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) A new plough.
(d) A pot of gold.
3. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
(a) A lion.
(b) A snake.
(c) A fox.
(d) A wolf.
4. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) The sun.
(b) The northwind.
(c) A thief.
(d) The Gods.
5. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
(a) A writer.
(b) An orator.
(c) A God.
(d) A philosopher.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
2. In "The Jackdaw and the Ravens" whom does the jackdaw decide to join?
3. To whom does the merchant sell this item to in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
4. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
5. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)