|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
(a) None of the above.
(b) A snake.
(c) An insect.
(d) A scorpion.
2. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
(a) The eagle.
(b) The lion.
(c) The jackdaw.
(d) The tiger.
3. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
4. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) The sun.
(b) A thief.
(c) The Gods.
(d) The northwind.
5. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
(a) By imitating a donkey's braying.
(b) By trying to imitate a frog's croaking.
(c) By trying to imitate the horse's neighing.
(d) By trying to imitate an ass's braying.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
2. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
3. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
4. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
5. In "The Bird-catcher and the Asp" how does the bird catcher die?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)