|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Woman and Her Servants" which animal is killed by the servants?
(a) The pig.
(b) The cow.
(c) The goat.
(d) The rooster.
2. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
3. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
(a) Because the the Gods want to eat it.
(b) Because the vet prescribes goat lung for the donkey.
(c) Because the goat is jealous.
(d) Because the farmer wants his wishes granted.
4. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
(a) An ox.
(b) A stag.
(c) A deer.
(d) An antelope.
5. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A snake.
(c) A spider.
(d) A scorpion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Fox and the Leopard" which two animals are comparing themselves?
2. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
3. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
4. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
5. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)