|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
(a) That it is very weak.
(b) That it is very clever.
(c) That it is very strong.
(d) That it is not clever.
2. In fable "The Cat and the Hens" why does the goatherd break a horn of one of the goats?
(a) Because the goatherd wanted to sell the goat's horns.
(b) Because that goat tried to harm the goatherd.
(c) Because the goat was troubling the other goats of the herd.
(d) Because that goat ignored the goatherd when he was calling it back.
3. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) A river.
(b) An animal.
(c) A bird.
(d) A God.
4. In "The Thieves and the Cock" what do the thieves steal?
(a) A piece of jewelry.
(b) A horse.
(c) A rooster.
(d) A cockerel.
5. In "The Beaver" which animal's genital cures certain ailments?
(a) The beaver's.
(b) The stag's.
(c) The deer's.
(d) The bear's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
2. In "The Fox and the Leopard" which two animals are comparing themselves?
3. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
4. In "The Jackdaw and the Birds" who is voted as the most beautiful bird?
5. In "The Jackdaw and the Fox" what does the fox tell the jackdaw?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)