|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
(a) A crocodile.
(b) A snake.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A lion.
2. In "The Jackdaw and the Ravens" whom does the jackdaw decide to join?
(a) A company of partridges.
(b) A company of ravens.
(c) A company of roosters.
(d) A company of cicadas.
3. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is not changeable.
(b) It is permanent.
(c) It is changeable.
(d) It is temporary.
4. In "The Bird-catcher and the Asp" how does the bird catcher die?
(a) He is bitten by a dog.
(b) He is bitten by an asp.
(c) He is bitten by a scorpion.
(d) He is bitten by a spider.
5. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
(a) The Asians.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Arabs.
(d) The Egyptians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
2. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
3. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
4. In "The Woman and Her Servants" which animal is killed by the servants?
5. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)