|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
(a) A lion.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A fox.
(d) A snake.
2. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) The man.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) The lion.
(d) Both are equally strong.
3. In "The Jackdaw and the Birds" who is voted as the most beautiful bird?
(a) The eagle.
(b) The jackdaw.
(c) The cicada.
(d) The nightingale.
4. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
(a) Pour poison of lies on man.
(b) Pour poison of lies on all the Gods.
(c) Pour poison of lies on all the animals.
(d) Pour poison of lies on all the artisans.
5. In "The Jackdaw and the Ravens" whom does the jackdaw decide to join?
(a) A company of ravens.
(b) A company of roosters.
(c) A company of partridges.
(d) A company of cicadas.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
2. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
3. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
4. In "The Ploughman and the Eagle" who saves the ploughman from a collapsing wall?
5. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)