|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Fox and the Leopard" which two animals are comparing themselves?
(a) A fox and a leopard.
(b) A fox and a lamb.
(c) A fox and a tiger.
(d) A fox and a snake.
2. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He is given 1000 drachmas.
(b) He is sold into slavery.
(c) He dies.
(d) He is beaten up by the pirates.
3. In "The Jackdaw and the Birds" who is voted as the most beautiful bird?
(a) The jackdaw.
(b) The nightingale.
(c) The eagle.
(d) The cicada.
4. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) A thief.
(b) The Gods.
(c) The sun.
(d) The northwind.
5. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) A God.
(b) A river.
(c) An animal.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
2. In "The Old Woman and the Doctor" what is stolen from the old lady's home?
3. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
4. In "The Ploughman and Chance" what does the ploughman find in the field?
5. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)