|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) The northwind.
(b) The Gods.
(c) The sun.
(d) A thief.
2. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
(a) A God.
(b) A slave.
(c) A hunter.
(d) An orator.
3. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A snake.
(d) A spider.
4. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
(a) The jackdaw.
(b) The eagle.
(c) The tiger.
(d) The lion.
5. In "The Jackdaw and the Ravens" whom does the jackdaw decide to join?
(a) A company of cicadas.
(b) A company of roosters.
(c) A company of partridges.
(d) A company of ravens.
Short Answer Questions
1. In fable "The Cat and the Hens" why does the goatherd break a horn of one of the goats?
2. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
3. In "The Fox and the Leopard" which two animals are comparing themselves?
4. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
5. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)