|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Ploughman and Chance" what does the ploughman find in the field?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) A new plough.
(c) A basket of food.
(d) A pot of gold.
2. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) A tree.
(b) A piece of furniture.
(c) A statue.
(d) A book.
3. In "The Woman and the Hen" the hen lays how many eggs in a day?
(d) A dozen.
4. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The snake.
(b) The tortoise.
(c) The fox.
(d) The lion.
5. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) A strong current.
(b) A chase from another animal.
(c) He chasing another animal.
(d) His hunger.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Beaver" which animal's genital cures certain ailments?
2. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
3. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
4. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
5. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)