|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
(a) Trying to run away with him.
(b) Trying to steal from him.
(c) Trying to beat him.
(d) Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
2. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
(a) A philosopher.
(b) A writer.
(c) A God.
(d) An orator.
3. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
4. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
(a) He hides in the bush and gets eaten by an animal.
(b) He is carried away by the eagle.
(c) He dies.
(d) He runs away from the loser.
5. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
(a) That he was an intelligent mule.
(b) That he was an ass.
(c) That he was hated by everyone.
(d) That he was very handsome.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Crab and the Fox" what happens to the crab?
2. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
3. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
4. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
5. In "The Beaver" which animal's genital cures certain ailments?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)