|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
(a) Because she tries to cheat one of the Gods.
(b) Because she curses one of the Gods.
(c) Because she imitates one of the Gods.
(d) Because she sells charms to appease the angry Gods.
2. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A lion.
(c) A goat.
(d) A lamb.
3. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
(a) He runs away from the loser.
(b) He hides in the bush and gets eaten by an animal.
(c) He is carried away by the eagle.
(d) He dies.
4. In "The Thieves and the Cock" what do the thieves steal?
(a) A rooster.
(b) A piece of jewelry.
(c) A cockerel.
(d) A horse.
5. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
(a) A stag.
(b) An ox.
(c) A deer.
(d) An antelope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
2. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
3. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
4. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
5. In "The Gardener and the Dog" which animal bites its owner?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)