|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
(a) The jackdaw.
(b) The lion.
(c) The tiger.
(d) The eagle.
2. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
(a) She dies.
(b) She is killed by an animal.
(c) She is badly hurt.
(d) She is caught by poaching sailors.
3. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) A statue.
(b) A tree.
(c) A book.
(d) A piece of furniture.
4. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
(a) An antelope.
(b) A deer.
(c) An ox.
(d) A stag.
5. In "The Jackdaw and the Birds" who is voted as the most beautiful bird?
(a) The cicada.
(b) The eagle.
(c) The nightingale.
(d) The jackdaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
2. In "The Ploughman and Chance" what does the ploughman find in the field?
3. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
4. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
5. In "The Gardener and the Dog" which animal bites its owner?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)