|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
(a) An ox.
(b) A deer.
(c) An antelope.
(d) A stag.
2. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) The sun.
(b) A thief.
(c) The northwind.
(d) The Gods.
3. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) An animal.
(b) A bird.
(c) A river.
(d) A God.
4. In "The Camel and Zeus" which animal goes to Zeus to ask for horns?
(a) The antelope.
(b) The stag.
(c) The camel.
(d) The ox.
5. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
(a) Fables 29 and 30.
(b) Fables 31 and 32.
(c) Fables 28 and 29.
(d) Fables 30 and 31.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
2. In "The Ploughman and the Eagle" who saves the ploughman from a collapsing wall?
3. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
4. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
5. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)