|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
2. In "The Gardener and the Dog" which animal bites its owner?
(a) The pig.
(b) The sheep.
(c) The dog.
(d) The cat.
3. In "The Fox and the Leopard" which two animals are comparing themselves?
(a) A fox and a lamb.
(b) A fox and a leopard.
(c) A fox and a snake.
(d) A fox and a tiger.
4. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
(a) Fables 29 and 30.
(b) Fables 31 and 32.
(c) Fables 30 and 31.
(d) Fables 28 and 29.
5. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
2. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
3. Who asks for alms in "The Adder and the File"?
4. In "The Bird-catcher and the Asp" how does the bird catcher die?
5. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)