|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
(a) Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
(b) Trying to steal from him.
(c) Trying to run away with him.
(d) Trying to beat him.
2. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
(a) He dies because of excess drinking.
(b) He dies of old age.
(c) He dies because of excess stress.
(d) He dies because of excess eating.
3. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) A strong current.
(b) A chase from another animal.
(c) He chasing another animal.
(d) His hunger.
4. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
(a) The reed and the apple tree.
(b) The olive and the oak tree.
(c) The apple and the oak tree.
(d) The reed and the olive tree.
5. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
(a) Pour poison of lies on man.
(b) Pour poison of lies on all the animals.
(c) Pour poison of lies on all the artisans.
(d) Pour poison of lies on all the Gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks for alms in "The Adder and the File"?
2. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
3. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
4. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
5. In "The Woman and Her Servants" which animal is killed by the servants?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)