|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Woman and the Hen" the hen lays how many eggs in a day?
(b) A dozen.
2. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) A tree.
(b) A book.
(c) A statue.
(d) A piece of furniture.
3. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
(a) By chasing them all.
(b) By eating them all at once.
(c) By hunting them when they are sleeping.
(d) By seperating them.
4. In fable "The Cat and the Hens" why does the goatherd break a horn of one of the goats?
(a) Because that goat ignored the goatherd when he was calling it back.
(b) Because that goat tried to harm the goatherd.
(c) Because the goatherd wanted to sell the goat's horns.
(d) Because the goat was troubling the other goats of the herd.
5. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) The man.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) Both are equally strong.
(d) The lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
2. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
3. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
4. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
5. In "The Woman and Her Servants" which animal is killed by the servants?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)