|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
(a) Trying to steal from him.
(b) Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
(c) Trying to run away with him.
(d) Trying to beat him.
2. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
(a) A snake.
(b) An insect.
(c) None of the above.
(d) A scorpion.
3. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
4. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
(a) Because the vet prescribes goat lung for the donkey.
(b) Because the goat is jealous.
(c) Because the the Gods want to eat it.
(d) Because the farmer wants his wishes granted.
5. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A lion.
(c) A goat.
(d) A lamb.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
2. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
3. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
4. In fable "The Cat and the Hens" why does the goatherd break a horn of one of the goats?
5. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)