|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) The sun.
(b) A thief.
(c) The northwind.
(d) The Gods.
2. In "The Ploughman and Chance" what does the ploughman find in the field?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) A basket of food.
(c) A pot of gold.
(d) A new plough.
3. In "The Woman and Her Servants" which animal is killed by the servants?
(a) The cow.
(b) The rooster.
(c) The goat.
(d) The pig.
4. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
(a) An ox.
(b) An antelope.
(c) A deer.
(d) A stag.
5. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
(a) An insect.
(b) None of the above.
(c) A snake.
(d) A scorpion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
2. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
3. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
4. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
5. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)