|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Ploughman and Chance" what does the ploughman find in the field?
(a) A new plough.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) A pot of gold.
(d) A basket of food.
2. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
(a) Because she tries to cheat one of the Gods.
(b) Because she curses one of the Gods.
(c) Because she sells charms to appease the angry Gods.
(d) Because she imitates one of the Gods.
3. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
(a) A God.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A slave.
(d) An orator.
4. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
(a) Try and kill the snake.
(b) Elongate his own body.
(c) Make friends with the snake.
(d) Chase the snake.
5. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
(c) Locals of a village.
(d) Names of rivers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
2. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
3. In "The Woman and Her Servants" which animal is killed by the servants?
4. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
5. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)