|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
(a) Chase the snake.
(b) Try and kill the snake.
(c) Elongate his own body.
(d) Make friends with the snake.
2. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
(b) Names of rivers.
(c) Locals of a village.
3. In "The Woman and the Hen" the hen lays how many eggs in a day?
(c) A dozen.
4. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
(a) A God.
(b) An orator.
(c) A writer.
(d) A philosopher.
5. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
(a) A crocodile.
(b) A snake.
(c) A lion.
(d) A wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
2. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
3. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
4. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
5. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)