|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) He chasing another animal.
(b) His hunger.
(c) A chase from another animal.
(d) A strong current.
2. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
(a) That he is as cunning as ever.
(b) That he is brave.
(c) That he is wise.
(d) That is he very dumb.
3. In "The Woman and Her Servants" which animal is killed by the servants?
(a) The goat.
(b) The pig.
(c) The cow.
(d) The rooster.
4. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
(a) Locals of a village.
(b) Names of rivers.
5. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is temporary.
(b) It is changeable.
(c) It is not changeable.
(d) It is permanent.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
2. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
3. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
4. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
5. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)