|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
(a) A stag.
(b) An ox.
(c) A deer.
(d) An antelope.
2. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
(b) A stick.
(c) A water snake.
(d) A scorpion.
3. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) A river.
(b) A bird.
(c) An animal.
(d) A God.
4. In "The Fox and the Leopard" which two animals are comparing themselves?
(a) A fox and a snake.
(b) A fox and a leopard.
(c) A fox and a tiger.
(d) A fox and a lamb.
5. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
(a) A God.
(b) An orator.
(c) A writer.
(d) A philosopher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
2. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
3. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
4. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
5. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)