|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
(a) The eagle.
(b) The lion.
(c) The jackdaw.
(d) The tiger.
2. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
(a) That it is very strong.
(b) That it is very weak.
(c) That it is very clever.
(d) That it is not clever.
3. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
(a) A snake.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A crocodile.
(d) A lion.
4. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
(a) Fables 30 and 31.
(b) Fables 28 and 29.
(c) Fables 31 and 32.
(d) Fables 29 and 30.
5. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) A piece of furniture.
(b) A book.
(c) A statue.
(d) A tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
2. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
3. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
4. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
5. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)