|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
(a) An insect.
(b) A snake.
(c) None of the above.
(d) A scorpion.
2. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
(a) She dies.
(b) She is killed by an animal.
(c) She is caught by poaching sailors.
(d) She is badly hurt.
3. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
4. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
5. In fable "The Cat and the Hens" why does the goatherd break a horn of one of the goats?
(a) Because the goat was troubling the other goats of the herd.
(b) Because the goatherd wanted to sell the goat's horns.
(c) Because that goat ignored the goatherd when he was calling it back.
(d) Because that goat tried to harm the goatherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
2. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
3. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
4. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
5. In "The Old Woman and the Doctor" what is stolen from the old lady's home?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)