|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) A book.
(b) A statue.
(c) A piece of furniture.
(d) A tree.
2. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
(a) A lion.
(b) A crocodile.
(c) A snake.
(d) A wolf.
3. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
(a) Fables 31 and 32.
(b) Fables 28 and 29.
(c) Fables 29 and 30.
(d) Fables 30 and 31.
4. To whom does the merchant sell this item to in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) To a fox.
(b) To an eagle.
(c) To Hermes.
(d) To a beetle.
5. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
(a) The jackdaw.
(b) The eagle.
(c) The tiger.
(d) The lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In fable "The Cat and the Hens" why does the goatherd break a horn of one of the goats?
2. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
3. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
4. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
5. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)