|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
(a) Because she tries to cheat one of the Gods.
(b) Because she imitates one of the Gods.
(c) Because she sells charms to appease the angry Gods.
(d) Because she curses one of the Gods.
2. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) Both are equally strong.
(b) The man.
(c) The lion.
(d) No answers are correct.
3. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
(a) An orator.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A slave.
(d) A God.
4. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
5. In "The Ploughman and Chance" what does the ploughman find in the field?
(a) A basket of food.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) A new plough.
(d) A pot of gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
2. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
3. In fable "The Cat and the Hens" why does the goatherd break a horn of one of the goats?
4. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
5. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)