|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A lion cub.
(b) A wolf cub.
(c) A fox cub.
(d) A lamb.
2. In "The Ploughman and the Eagle" who saves the ploughman from a collapsing wall?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A hawk.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) A halcyon.
3. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
(a) Because his stomach swells.
(b) Because the hollow closes up.
(c) Because his whole body swells.
(d) None of the above.
4. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
(a) A God.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A slave.
(d) An orator.
5. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
2. In "The Woman and Her Servants" which animal is killed by the servants?
3. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
4. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
5. To whom does the merchant sell this item to in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)