|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Woman and the Hen" the hen lays how many eggs in a day?
(c) A dozen.
2. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) An insect.
(c) A snake.
(d) None of the above.
3. In "The Woman and Her Servants" which animal is killed by the servants?
(a) The rooster.
(b) The cow.
(c) The goat.
(d) The pig.
4. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of voice.
(b) Gift of power.
(c) Gift of speech.
(d) Gift of wisdom.
5. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(b) Silver coins.
(d) Gold coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
2. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
3. In "The Ploughman and Chance" what does the ploughman find in the field?
4. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
5. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)