|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A wolf cub.
(b) A fox cub.
(c) A lion cub.
(d) A lamb.
2. In "The Ploughman and Chance" what does the ploughman find in the field?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) A basket of food.
(c) A new plough.
(d) A pot of gold.
3. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of speech.
(b) Gift of wisdom.
(c) Gift of voice.
(d) Gift of power.
4. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
(a) Because the the Gods want to eat it.
(b) Because the vet prescribes goat lung for the donkey.
(c) Because the farmer wants his wishes granted.
(d) Because the goat is jealous.
5. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
(a) She is killed by an animal.
(b) She dies.
(c) She is badly hurt.
(d) She is caught by poaching sailors.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
2. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
3. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
4. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
5. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)