|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Fox and the Leopard" which two animals are comparing themselves?
(a) A fox and a snake.
(b) A fox and a tiger.
(c) A fox and a lamb.
(d) A fox and a leopard.
2. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
(a) He runs away from the loser.
(b) He dies.
(c) He hides in the bush and gets eaten by an animal.
(d) He is carried away by the eagle.
3. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
(a) The jackdaw.
(b) The tiger.
(c) The eagle.
(d) The lion.
4. In "The Woman and Her Servants" which animal is killed by the servants?
(a) The goat.
(b) The rooster.
(c) The pig.
(d) The cow.
5. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
(a) A God.
(b) A hunter.
(c) An orator.
(d) A slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
2. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
3. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
4. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
5. In "The Woman and the Hen" the hen lays how many eggs in a day?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)