|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Old Woman and the Doctor" what is stolen from the old lady's home?
(c) Gold coins.
2. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
(a) By seperating them.
(b) By hunting them when they are sleeping.
(c) By eating them all at once.
(d) By chasing them all.
3. In "The Ploughman and Chance" what does the ploughman find in the field?
(a) A new plough.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) A pot of gold.
(d) A basket of food.
4. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) A bird.
(b) A God.
(c) A river.
(d) An animal.
5. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
(a) That it is very weak.
(b) That it is very strong.
(c) That it is not clever.
(d) That it is very clever.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Woman and Her Servants" which animal is killed by the servants?
2. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
3. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
4. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
5. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)