|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Because his stomach swells.
(c) Because the hollow closes up.
(d) Because his whole body swells.
2. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
(a) Because she tries to cheat one of the Gods.
(b) Because she sells charms to appease the angry Gods.
(c) Because she imitates one of the Gods.
(d) Because she curses one of the Gods.
3. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
(a) An ox.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A fox.
(d) A monkey.
4. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
5. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
(a) A goat.
(b) A cat.
(c) A hen.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
2. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
3. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
4. In "The Ploughman and Chance" what does the ploughman find in the field?
5. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)