|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) The lion.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) Both are equally strong.
(d) The man.
2. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
(a) A deer.
(b) A stag.
(c) An antelope.
(d) An ox.
3. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
(a) A monkey.
(b) An ox.
(c) A fox.
(d) A beetle.
4. In "The Old Woman and the Doctor" what is stolen from the old lady's home?
(d) Gold coins.
5. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is changeable.
(b) It is not changeable.
(c) It is temporary.
(d) It is permanent.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
2. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
3. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
4. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
5. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)