|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
2. In "The Fox and the Leopard" which two animals are comparing themselves?
(a) A fox and a leopard.
(b) A fox and a tiger.
(c) A fox and a lamb.
(d) A fox and a snake.
3. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
(a) Try and kill the snake.
(b) Elongate his own body.
(c) Chase the snake.
(d) Make friends with the snake.
4. In "The Old Woman and the Doctor" what is stolen from the old lady's home?
(a) Gold coins.
5. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
(a) An ox.
(b) An antelope.
(c) A stag.
(d) A deer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
2. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
3. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
4. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
5. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)