|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A wolf cub.
(b) A fox cub.
(c) A lion cub.
(d) A lamb.
2. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) A piece of furniture.
(b) A tree.
(c) A statue.
(d) A book.
3. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
(a) By chasing them all.
(b) By hunting them when they are sleeping.
(c) By seperating them.
(d) By eating them all at once.
4. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
(a) He runs away from the loser.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is carried away by the eagle.
(d) He hides in the bush and gets eaten by an animal.
5. In "The Woman and Her Servants" which animal is killed by the servants?
(a) The cow.
(b) The rooster.
(c) The pig.
(d) The goat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Woman and the Hen" the hen lays how many eggs in a day?
2. To whom does the merchant sell this item to in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
3. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
4. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
5. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)