|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
(a) A water snake.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A stick.
2. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
(a) A lion.
(b) A snake.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A crocodile.
3. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
(a) That is he very dumb.
(b) That he is wise.
(c) That he is brave.
(d) That he is as cunning as ever.
4. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) The northwind.
(b) A thief.
(c) The Gods.
(d) The sun.
5. In "The Woman and the Hen" the hen lays how many eggs in a day?
(b) A dozen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
2. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
3. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
4. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
5. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)