|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) A chase from another animal.
(b) He chasing another animal.
(c) His hunger.
(d) A strong current.
2. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) A tree.
(b) A book.
(c) A piece of furniture.
(d) A statue.
3. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
(a) The jackdaw.
(b) The eagle.
(c) The lion.
(d) The tiger.
4. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
(a) A dog.
(b) A goat.
(c) A hen.
(d) A cat.
5. In "The Fox and the Leopard" which two animals are comparing themselves?
(a) A fox and a lamb.
(b) A fox and a snake.
(c) A fox and a leopard.
(d) A fox and a tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
2. In "The Ploughman and the Eagle" who saves the ploughman from a collapsing wall?
3. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
4. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
5. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)