|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A fox cub.
(b) A wolf cub.
(c) A lamb.
(d) A lion cub.
2. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A lion.
(d) A goat.
3. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
(a) A crocodile.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A snake.
(d) A lion.
4. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
(a) Because the the Gods want to eat it.
(b) Because the farmer wants his wishes granted.
(c) Because the goat is jealous.
(d) Because the vet prescribes goat lung for the donkey.
5. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) He chasing another animal.
(b) A chase from another animal.
(c) A strong current.
(d) His hunger.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
2. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
3. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
4. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
5. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)