|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
(a) Trying to beat him.
(b) Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
(c) Trying to steal from him.
(d) Trying to run away with him.
2. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
(a) Because his whole body swells.
(b) Because his stomach swells.
(c) Because the hollow closes up.
(d) None of the above.
3. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
(a) That it is very weak.
(b) That it is very strong.
(c) That it is not clever.
(d) That it is very clever.
4. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A goat.
(d) A lion.
5. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
(a) Locals of a village.
(b) Names of rivers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
2. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
3. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
4. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
5. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)