|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
(a) He dies.
(b) He hides in the bush and gets eaten by an animal.
(c) He runs away from the loser.
(d) He is carried away by the eagle.
2. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He is given 1000 drachmas.
(b) He is beaten up by the pirates.
(c) He is sold into slavery.
(d) He dies.
3. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) A God.
(b) A bird.
(c) A river.
(d) An animal.
4. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
(a) Elongate his own body.
(b) Chase the snake.
(c) Try and kill the snake.
(d) Make friends with the snake.
5. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
(a) Fables 31 and 32.
(b) Fables 29 and 30.
(c) Fables 30 and 31.
(d) Fables 28 and 29.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
2. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
3. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
4. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
5. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)