|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) A book.
(b) A piece of furniture.
(c) A statue.
(d) A tree.
2. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
(a) Chase the snake.
(b) Try and kill the snake.
(c) Make friends with the snake.
(d) Elongate his own body.
3. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
(a) Trying to steal from him.
(b) Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
(c) Trying to beat him.
(d) Trying to run away with him.
4. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of speech.
(b) Gift of voice.
(c) Gift of wisdom.
(d) Gift of power.
5. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
(a) He hides in the bush and gets eaten by an animal.
(b) He is carried away by the eagle.
(c) He dies.
(d) He runs away from the loser.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
2. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
3. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
4. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
5. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)