|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
(a) Because the the Gods want to eat it.
(b) Because the vet prescribes goat lung for the donkey.
(c) Because the goat is jealous.
(d) Because the farmer wants his wishes granted.
2. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
(a) A goat.
(b) A hen.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
3. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of power.
(b) Gift of speech.
(c) Gift of wisdom.
(d) Gift of voice.
4. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
(a) Trying to steal from him.
(b) Trying to beat him.
(c) Trying to run away with him.
(d) Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
5. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) A God.
(b) A bird.
(c) An animal.
(d) A river.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
2. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
3. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
4. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
5. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)