|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A lion.
(d) A goat.
2. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He dies.
(b) He is sold into slavery.
(c) He is given 1000 drachmas.
(d) He is beaten up by the pirates.
3. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
(a) A goat.
(b) A hen.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
4. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
(a) A water snake.
(c) A stick.
(d) A scorpion.
5. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
2. To whom does the merchant sell this item to in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
3. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
4. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
5. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)