|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
(a) That it is very strong.
(b) That it is very clever.
(c) That it is very weak.
(d) That it is not clever.
2. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) The lion.
(b) The man.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) Both are equally strong.
3. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
(a) Make friends with the snake.
(b) Elongate his own body.
(c) Try and kill the snake.
(d) Chase the snake.
4. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
(a) He is carried away by the eagle.
(b) He dies.
(c) He runs away from the loser.
(d) He hides in the bush and gets eaten by an animal.
5. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) The northwind.
(b) The sun.
(c) A thief.
(d) The Gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
2. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
3. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
4. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
5. In "The Fox and the Leopard" which two animals are comparing themselves?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)