|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
(a) A lion.
(b) A crocodile.
(c) A snake.
(d) A wolf.
2. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
(a) Fables 28 and 29.
(b) Fables 31 and 32.
(c) Fables 30 and 31.
(d) Fables 29 and 30.
3. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A water snake.
(c) A stick.
4. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
(a) Trying to beat him.
(b) Trying to run away with him.
(c) Trying to steal from him.
(d) Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
5. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
(a) That it is very strong.
(b) That it is very clever.
(c) That it is not clever.
(d) That it is very weak.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
2. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
3. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
4. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
5. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)