|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(b) Gold coins.
(c) Silver coins.
2. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
(a) That is he very dumb.
(b) That he is as cunning as ever.
(c) That he is wise.
(d) That he is brave.
3. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is permanent.
(b) It is not changeable.
(c) It is temporary.
(d) It is changeable.
4. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
(a) The tiger.
(b) The lion.
(c) The eagle.
(d) The jackdaw.
5. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
(a) Trying to beat him.
(b) Trying to steal from him.
(c) Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
(d) Trying to run away with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
2. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
3. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
4. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
5. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)