|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
(a) Because his whole body swells.
(b) Because his stomach swells.
(c) None of the above.
(d) Because the hollow closes up.
2. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
(a) That he is wise.
(b) That he is brave.
(c) That is he very dumb.
(d) That he is as cunning as ever.
3. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(c) Gold coins.
(d) Silver coins.
4. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
(a) By eating them all at once.
(b) By chasing them all.
(c) By hunting them when they are sleeping.
(d) By seperating them.
5. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
(a) He hides in the bush and gets eaten by an animal.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is carried away by the eagle.
(d) He runs away from the loser.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
2. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
3. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
4. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
5. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)