|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) The lion.
(b) The man.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) Both are equally strong.
2. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
(a) A lion.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A goat.
(d) A lamb.
3. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
(a) A lion.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A crocodile.
(d) A snake.
4. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) A tree.
(b) A book.
(c) A piece of furniture.
(d) A statue.
5. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) A thief.
(b) The northwind.
(c) The Gods.
(d) The sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
2. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
3. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
4. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
5. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)