|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
(a) A goat.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A lion.
(d) A lamb.
2. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
(a) The jackdaw.
(b) The lion.
(c) The tiger.
(d) The eagle.
3. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
4. In fable "The Cat and the Hens" why does the goatherd break a horn of one of the goats?
(a) Because that goat ignored the goatherd when he was calling it back.
(b) Because the goat was troubling the other goats of the herd.
(c) Because that goat tried to harm the goatherd.
(d) Because the goatherd wanted to sell the goat's horns.
5. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
(a) By eating them all at once.
(b) By hunting them when they are sleeping.
(c) By seperating them.
(d) By chasing them all.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
2. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
3. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
4. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
5. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)