|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Fox and the Leopard" which two animals are comparing themselves?
(a) A fox and a leopard.
(b) A fox and a tiger.
(c) A fox and a snake.
(d) A fox and a lamb.
2. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of wisdom.
(b) Gift of voice.
(c) Gift of power.
(d) Gift of speech.
3. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
4. In fable "The Cat and the Hens" why does the goatherd break a horn of one of the goats?
(a) Because that goat ignored the goatherd when he was calling it back.
(b) Because that goat tried to harm the goatherd.
(c) Because the goat was troubling the other goats of the herd.
(d) Because the goatherd wanted to sell the goat's horns.
5. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) The sun.
(b) The northwind.
(c) The Gods.
(d) A thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
2. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
3. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
4. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
5. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)