|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is changeable.
(b) It is not changeable.
(c) It is permanent.
(d) It is temporary.
2. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
(a) He dies.
(b) He runs away from the loser.
(c) He hides in the bush and gets eaten by an animal.
(d) He is carried away by the eagle.
3. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
(a) Fables 29 and 30.
(b) Fables 30 and 31.
(c) Fables 31 and 32.
(d) Fables 28 and 29.
4. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(a) Gold coins.
(d) Silver coins.
5. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
(a) A dog.
(b) A hen.
(c) A goat.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
2. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
3. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
4. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
5. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)