|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is changeable.
(b) It is permanent.
(c) It is temporary.
(d) It is not changeable.
2. To whom does the merchant sell this item to in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) To Hermes.
(b) To a fox.
(c) To a beetle.
(d) To an eagle.
3. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) A chase from another animal.
(b) He chasing another animal.
(c) A strong current.
(d) His hunger.
4. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
5. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
(a) A water snake.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A stick.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
2. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
3. In "The Fox and the Leopard" which two animals are comparing themselves?
4. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
5. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)