|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
(a) A hen.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A goat.
2. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
(a) Because the farmer wants his wishes granted.
(b) Because the the Gods want to eat it.
(c) Because the vet prescribes goat lung for the donkey.
(d) Because the goat is jealous.
3. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A wolf cub.
(c) A lion cub.
(d) A fox cub.
4. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
(a) That he is wise.
(b) That is he very dumb.
(c) That he is brave.
(d) That he is as cunning as ever.
5. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
(a) Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
(b) Trying to beat him.
(c) Trying to steal from him.
(d) Trying to run away with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
2. In fable "The Cat and the Hens" why does the goatherd break a horn of one of the goats?
3. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
4. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
5. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)