|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) The northwind.
(b) A thief.
(c) The sun.
(d) The Gods.
2. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
(a) That it is very strong.
(b) That it is not clever.
(c) That it is very weak.
(d) That it is very clever.
3. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
(a) Names of rivers.
(b) Locals of a village.
4. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
(a) That he is brave.
(b) That he is wise.
(c) That is he very dumb.
(d) That he is as cunning as ever.
5. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
(a) Trying to steal from him.
(b) Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
(c) Trying to beat him.
(d) Trying to run away with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
2. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
3. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
4. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
5. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)