|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Fox and the Leopard" which two animals are comparing themselves?
(a) A fox and a leopard.
(b) A fox and a tiger.
(c) A fox and a lamb.
(d) A fox and a snake.
2. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) He chasing another animal.
(b) A strong current.
(c) His hunger.
(d) A chase from another animal.
3. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
(a) A goat.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A hen.
4. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) A statue.
(b) A piece of furniture.
(c) A tree.
(d) A book.
5. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Because his stomach swells.
(c) Because his whole body swells.
(d) Because the hollow closes up.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
2. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
3. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
4. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
5. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)