|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A goat.
(c) A lion.
(d) A tiger.
2. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
(a) By eating them all at once.
(b) By chasing them all.
(c) By seperating them.
(d) By hunting them when they are sleeping.
3. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
(a) Try and kill the snake.
(b) Chase the snake.
(c) Make friends with the snake.
(d) Elongate his own body.
4. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
(a) A crocodile.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A snake.
(d) A lion.
5. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
(a) Trying to beat him.
(b) Trying to run away with him.
(c) Trying to steal from him.
(d) Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
2. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
3. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
4. Who eats the fox's cubs in "The Eagle and the Fox"?
5. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)