|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A goat.
(c) A lion.
(d) A tiger.
2. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
(a) Fables 29 and 30.
(b) Fables 28 and 29.
(c) Fables 30 and 31.
(d) Fables 31 and 32.
3. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
(a) Trying to run away with him.
(b) Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
(c) Trying to steal from him.
(d) Trying to beat him.
4. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
(a) That is he very dumb.
(b) That he is as cunning as ever.
(c) That he is brave.
(d) That he is wise.
5. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
(b) Locals of a village.
(c) Names of rivers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
2. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
3. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
4. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
5. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)