|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Fox and the Leopard" which two animals are comparing themselves?
(a) A fox and a snake.
(b) A fox and a leopard.
(c) A fox and a lamb.
(d) A fox and a tiger.
2. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
(a) That it is not clever.
(b) That it is very weak.
(c) That it is very strong.
(d) That it is very clever.
3. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
(a) A dog.
(b) A goat.
(c) A hen.
(d) A cat.
4. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
(a) Because the hollow closes up.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Because his stomach swells.
(d) Because his whole body swells.
5. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of power.
(b) Gift of speech.
(c) Gift of voice.
(d) Gift of wisdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
2. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
3. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
4. To whom does the merchant sell this item to in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
5. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)