|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the merchant sell this item to in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
(a) To Hermes.
(b) To an eagle.
(c) To a fox.
(d) To a beetle.
2. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
(a) Names of rivers.
(c) Locals of a village.
3. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) A bird.
(b) A God.
(c) An animal.
(d) A river.
4. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(a) Gold coins.
(c) Silver coins.
5. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
2. What item does the merchant sell in "The Man Selling a Holy Statue"?
3. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
4. In "The Fox and the Woodcutter" what do we learn of the fox?
5. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)