|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
(a) Fables 29 and 30.
(b) Fables 28 and 29.
(c) Fables 30 and 31.
(d) Fables 31 and 32.
2. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
(a) A stick.
(b) A water snake.
(d) A scorpion.
3. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
4. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
(a) Trying to run away with him.
(b) Trying to beat him.
(c) Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
(d) Trying to steal from him.
5. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A lion.
(c) A crocodile.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
2. In "The Fox and the Bramble" what is the fox trying to do?
3. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
4. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
5. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)