Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 291-295 | Fables 296-300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal has the lion called home for dinner?
(b) A bull.
(c) A tortoise.
(d) A fox.
2. Why is the ass screaming in "The Ass, the Raven and the Wolf?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Because the master is hitting him.
(c) Because a wolf is biting his tail.
(d) Because he has sore that is being picked by a raven.
3. In "The Ass and the Frogs" what is the ass carrying?
(a) He is carrying a load of wood.
(b) He is carrying a load of sponges.
(c) He is carrying a load of salt.
(d) None of the above.
4. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A lion cub.
(b) A wolf cub.
(c) A lamb.
(d) A fox cub.
5. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
(a) The Egyptians.
(b) The Asians.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Arabs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Ploughman and the Snake Who Had Killed his Son" who bites the ploughman's son?
2. In "The Woman and the Hen" the hen lays how many eggs in a day?
3. In "The Wolf and the Young Lamb Taking Refuge in a Temple" who is pursuing the lamb?
4. In "The Bandit and the Mulberry Tree" the bandit is hung from which tree?
5. In "The Swan Mistaken for a Goose" what two animals does the man keep?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)