|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Bat, the Bramble and the Gull" which animals decide to go trading together.
(a) The gull and the bramble.
(b) The bat and the bramble.
(c) The bat and the gull.
(d) The bat, the bramble, and the gull.
2. In "The Ass and the Dog Traveling Together" what do the ass and dog find?
(a) A bone.
(b) A piece of cookie.
(c) A letter.
(d) A twig.
3. In "The Wolf and the Young Lamb Taking Refuge in a Temple" who is pursuing the lamb?
(a) The lion.
(b) The wolf.
(c) The hyena.
(d) The fox.
4. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
(a) A lion.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A snake.
(d) A fox.
5. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
(a) He dies because of excess drinking.
(b) He dies because of excess eating.
(c) He dies of old age.
(d) He dies because of excess stress.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Dog, the Cock, and the Fox" which animal does the dog tear to pieces?
2. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
3. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
4. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
5. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)