|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Ass and the Ass-driver" why does the ass driver let go off the ass?
(a) Because it struggles too much.
(b) Because it kicks him.
(c) Because it brays into his ears.
(d) Because it's tail comes off.
2. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) The sea.
(c) The ship.
(d) The sailor.
3. In "The Wolf and the Young Lamb Taking Refuge in a Temple" who is pursuing the lamb?
(a) The fox.
(b) The hyena.
(c) The lion.
(d) The wolf.
4. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
(a) An orator.
(b) A writer.
(c) A God.
(d) A philosopher.
5. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who steals the swan?
(a) The bear.
(b) The lion.
(c) The hyena.
(d) The fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Piraeus?
2. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
3. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
4. In "The Raven and Hermes" which animal is caught in a snare?
5. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)