|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Piraeus?
(a) A mathematician.
(b) A painter.
(c) A singer.
(d) A God.
2. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
(a) By eating them all at once.
(b) By chasing them all.
(c) By hunting them when they are sleeping.
(d) By seperating them.
3. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A fox cub.
(b) A lion cub.
(c) A wolf cub.
(d) A lamb.
4. In "The Lioness and the Vixen" why does the vixen criticize the lioness?
(a) For not having a child
(b) For being a lazy mother.
(c) For having many children.
(d) For having only one child.
5. In "The Young Men and the Butcher" what do the two men do?
(a) They kill the butcher.
(b) They paint everything in his shop.
(c) They steal from the butcher.
(d) They hurt the butcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
2. In "The Monkey's Children" how many kids does the monkey give birth to?
3. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
4. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
5. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)