|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
2. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) The sun.
(b) The Gods.
(c) The northwind.
(d) A thief.
3. In "The Raven and the Snake" who bites the hungry raven?
(a) A snake.
(b) An ant.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A scorpion.
4. In "The Ass and the Cicadas" whom is the ass jealous of?
5. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A lion cub.
(c) A wolf cub.
(d) A fox cub.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
2. In "The Hares and the Frogs" which animals decide to kill themselves?
3. In "The Monkey and the Camel" which animal dances badly?
4. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
5. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)