|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) The sea.
(c) The ship.
(d) The sailor.
2. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
(a) The fox.
(b) The lamb.
(c) The hyena.
(d) The goat.
3. In "The Crab and the Fox" what happens to the crab?
(a) He is eaten by the fox.
(b) He is stung by a shellfish.
(c) He is caught by fishermen.
(d) He is eaten by a stork.
4. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The lion.
(b) The fox.
(c) The tortoise.
(d) The snake.
5. In "The Aging Lion and the Fox" how does the old lion manage to kill other animals?
(a) By having a fox kill them.
(b) By asking a pack of wolves to hunt them for him.
(c) By pretending to be sick.
(d) By asking his man friend to kill them for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
2. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
3. In "The Young Men and the Butcher" what do the two men do?
4. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
5. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)