|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A snake.
(d) A spider.
2. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who steals the swan?
(a) The fox.
(b) The lion.
(c) The bear.
(d) The hyena.
3. In "The Wolf and the Heron" who helps the wolf get a bone out of his throat?
(a) A fox.
(b) A lion.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A heron.
4. In "The Bat, the Bramble and the Gull" which animals decide to go trading together.
(a) The bat, the bramble, and the gull.
(b) The bat and the bramble.
(c) The gull and the bramble.
(d) The bat and the gull.
5. In "The Trodden-on Snake and Zeus" which animal appeals to Zeus?
(a) The ass.
(b) The wolf.
(c) The snake.
(d) The fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
2. In "The Child Catching Locusts and the Scorpion" how does the child die?
3. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
4. In "The Hares and the Frogs" which animals decide to kill themselves?
5. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)