|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
(a) By trying to imitate the horse's neighing.
(b) By trying to imitate a frog's croaking.
(c) By trying to imitate an ass's braying.
(d) By imitating a donkey's braying.
2. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The snake.
(b) The tortoise.
(c) The lion.
(d) The fox.
3. Who is Piraeus?
(a) A God.
(b) A singer.
(c) A painter.
(d) A mathematician.
4. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
(a) A boar.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A wild ass.
(d) A fox.
5. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Ass and the Ass-driver" why does the ass driver let go off the ass?
2. In "The Young Wastrel and the Swallow" what does the man lose?
3. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
4. How many pouches are bestowed upon man when he is created?
5. In "The Partridge and the Man" whom does the man catch?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)