|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
(a) The hyena.
(b) The goat.
(c) The fox.
(d) The lamb.
2. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
(a) The oak tree.
(b) The reed tree.
(c) The olive tree.
(d) The apple tree.
3. In "The Lioness and the Vixen" why does the vixen criticize the lioness?
(a) For not having a child
(b) For having many children.
(c) For having only one child.
(d) For being a lazy mother.
4. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
5. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Because his stomach swells.
(c) Because his whole body swells.
(d) Because the hollow closes up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
2. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
3. In "The Ass and the Frogs" what is the ass carrying?
4. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
5. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)