|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Swan Mistaken for a Goose" what two animals does the man keep?
(a) A goose and a pig.
(b) A goose and a partridge.
(c) A swan and a goose.
(d) A swan and a pig.
2. In "The Hares and the Frogs" which animals decide to kill themselves?
(a) The hares.
(b) The cockerels.
(c) The frogs.
(d) The hounds.
3. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A fox cub.
(c) A wolf cub.
(d) A lion cub.
4. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) An animal.
(b) A God.
(c) A bird.
(d) A river.
5. In "The Ass and the Cicadas" whom is the ass jealous of?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Starving Dogs" what do the dogs find?
2. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
3. In "The Partridge and the Man" whom does the man catch?
4. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
5. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)