|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) A God.
(b) An animal.
(c) A river.
(d) A bird.
2. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
(a) A God.
(b) A slave.
(c) A hunter.
(d) An orator.
3. In "The Lioness and the Vixen" why does the vixen criticize the lioness?
(a) For not having a child
(b) For being a lazy mother.
(c) For having many children.
(d) For having only one child.
4. In "The Starving Dogs" what do the dogs find?
(a) Animal hides.
(b) A dead wolf.
(c) Dead meat.
(d) A wounded fox.
5. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
(a) By eating them all at once.
(b) By chasing them all.
(c) By seperating them.
(d) By hunting them when they are sleeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
2. In "The Raven and the Snake" who bites the hungry raven?
3. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
4. Why is the ass screaming in "The Ass, the Raven and the Wolf?
5. In "The Dog, the Cock, and the Fox" which animal does the dog tear to pieces?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)