|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Young Men and the Butcher" what do the two men do?
(a) They paint everything in his shop.
(b) They hurt the butcher.
(c) They steal from the butcher.
(d) They kill the butcher.
2. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
(a) Because the ass divides the hunt equally.
(b) Because the ass tries to run away with the hunt.
(c) Because he gives a larger portion of the hunt to the fox.
(d) Because he keeps the larger portion of the hunt for himself.
3. In "The Woodcutter and Hermes" who appears before the woodcutter?
(d) A woman.
4. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(b) Gold coins.
(d) Silver coins.
5. In "The Sick Man and the Doctor" what is the sick man dying of?
(a) Serious infection.
(b) Old age.
(d) Good symptoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
2. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
3. In "The Crab and the Fox" what happens to the crab?
4. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
5. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)