|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the ass screaming in "The Ass, the Raven and the Wolf?
(a) Because he has sore that is being picked by a raven.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Because a wolf is biting his tail.
(d) Because the master is hitting him.
2. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
(a) The reed tree.
(b) The olive tree.
(c) The apple tree.
(d) The oak tree.
3. In "The Traveler and Hermes" whom does the traveler meet?
(a) Another traveller.
4. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
(a) She dies.
(b) She is badly hurt.
(c) She is killed by an animal.
(d) She is caught by poaching sailors.
5. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is temporary.
(b) It is permanent.
(c) It is not changeable.
(d) It is changeable.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Mouse and the Frog" which animals ties his foot to that of a mouse's?
2. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
3. In "The Bird-catcher and the Asp" how does the bird catcher die?
4. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
5. In "The Dog, the Cock, and the Fox" which animal does the dog tear to pieces?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)