|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
(a) Because the ass divides the hunt equally.
(b) Because the ass tries to run away with the hunt.
(c) Because he keeps the larger portion of the hunt for himself.
(d) Because he gives a larger portion of the hunt to the fox.
2. In "The Crab and the Fox" what happens to the crab?
(a) He is caught by fishermen.
(b) He is eaten by a stork.
(c) He is eaten by the fox.
(d) He is stung by a shellfish.
3. In "The Ass and the Ass-driver" why does the ass driver let go off the ass?
(a) Because it kicks him.
(b) Because it struggles too much.
(c) Because it's tail comes off.
(d) Because it brays into his ears.
4. In "The Dog, the Cock, and the Fox" which animal does the dog tear to pieces?
(a) The fox.
(b) The cock.
(c) The pig.
(d) The rooster.
5. In "The Wolf and the Young Lamb Taking Refuge in a Temple" who is pursuing the lamb?
(a) The lion.
(b) The wolf.
(c) The hyena.
(d) The fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Woodcutter and Hermes" what does the woodcutter lose?
2. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
3. In "The Raven and Hermes" which animal is caught in a snare?
4. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
5. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)