|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
2. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The fox.
(b) The tortoise.
(c) The snake.
(d) The lion.
3. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
(a) The mouse.
(b) The dolphin.
(c) The bull.
(d) The lamb.
4. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) The northwind.
(b) A thief.
(c) The sun.
(d) The Gods.
5. In "The Child Thief and His Mother" why does the man go to jail?
(a) Because he is a poacher.
(b) Because he is a murderer.
(c) Because he is a liar.
(d) Because he is a thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Raven and Hermes" which animal is caught in a snare?
2. In "The Bat and the House-ferrets" which animal is caught by the house ferret?
3. In "The Sick Man and the Doctor" what is the sick man dying of?
4. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
5. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)