|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
(a) The reed and the apple tree.
(b) The apple and the oak tree.
(c) The olive and the oak tree.
(d) The reed and the olive tree.
2. In "The Traveler and Truth" who is Truth?
(a) A man.
(b) An angel.
(c) A God.
(d) A woman.
3. In "The Partridge and the Man" whom does the man catch?
(a) A jackdaw.
(b) A rooster.
(c) A partridge.
(d) A cicadal.
4. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) The lion.
(b) The man.
(c) Both are equally strong.
(d) No answers are correct.
5. In "The Monkey and the Camel" which animal dances badly?
(a) The ass.
(b) The camel.
(c) The lion.
(d) The monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
2. In "The Bat and the House-ferrets" which animal is caught by the house ferret?
3. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
4. In "The Hares and the Frogs" which animals decide to kill themselves?
5. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)