|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) A bird.
(b) A river.
(c) A God.
(d) An animal.
2. In "The Crested Lark" why does the lark get death penalty?
(a) Because she kills a fellow lark.
(b) Because she steals someone else's food.
(c) Because she lies.
(d) Because she steals a piece of grain.
3. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who steals the swan?
(a) The hyena.
(b) The lion.
(c) The fox.
(d) The bear.
4. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) A strong current.
(b) His hunger.
(c) He chasing another animal.
(d) A chase from another animal.
5. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
(a) That he was an ass.
(b) That he was an intelligent mule.
(c) That he was hated by everyone.
(d) That he was very handsome.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
2. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
3. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
4. How many pouches are bestowed upon man when he is created?
5. In "The Wolf and the Heron" who helps the wolf get a bone out of his throat?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)