|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
(a) Zeus and Apollo.
(b) Apollo and Momos.
(c) Apollo and Hermes.
(d) Zeus and Hermes.
2. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
(a) The fox.
(b) The goat.
(c) The lamb.
(d) The hyena.
3. In "The Dog, the Cock, and the Fox" which animal does the dog tear to pieces?
(a) The rooster.
(b) The pig.
(c) The cock.
(d) The fox.
4. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
(b) A water snake.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A stick.
5. In "The Crab and the Fox" what happens to the crab?
(a) He is eaten by a stork.
(b) He is stung by a shellfish.
(c) He is eaten by the fox.
(d) He is caught by fishermen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Two Carrying-pouches" who creates man?
2. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
3. In "The Raven and Hermes" which animal is caught in a snare?
4. In "The Crested Lark" why does the lark get death penalty?
5. How many pouches are bestowed upon man when he is created?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)