|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Dog, the Cock, and the Fox" which animal does the dog tear to pieces?
(a) The cock.
(b) The fox.
(c) The pig.
(d) The rooster.
2. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
3. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
(a) The apple and the oak tree.
(b) The reed and the apple tree.
(c) The olive and the oak tree.
(d) The reed and the olive tree.
4. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The snake.
(b) The fox.
(c) The tortoise.
(d) The lion.
5. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
(a) Fables 28 and 29.
(b) Fables 31 and 32.
(c) Fables 29 and 30.
(d) Fables 30 and 31.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Ass and the Frogs" what is the ass carrying?
2. In "The Crested Lark" why does the lark get death penalty?
3. In "The Seagull and the Kite" how does the gull rupture his gullet?
4. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
5. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)