|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) A strong current.
(b) He chasing another animal.
(c) His hunger.
(d) A chase from another animal.
2. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
(a) Because she imitates one of the Gods.
(b) Because she curses one of the Gods.
(c) Because she sells charms to appease the angry Gods.
(d) Because she tries to cheat one of the Gods.
3. In Fable 293 what is the child catching?
4. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A fox.
5. Why is the ass screaming in "The Ass, the Raven and the Wolf?
(a) Because the master is hitting him.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Because he has sore that is being picked by a raven.
(d) Because a wolf is biting his tail.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Bat, the Bramble and the Gull" which animals decide to go trading together.
2. In "The Ass and the Lap-dog" whom is the ass jealous of?
3. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
4. How many pouches are bestowed upon man when he is created?
5. In "The Child Thief and His Mother" why does the man go to jail?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)