|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
(a) A fox.
(b) A boar.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A hound.
2. In "The Bird-catcher and the Asp" how does the bird catcher die?
(a) He is bitten by a spider.
(b) He is bitten by a dog.
(c) He is bitten by an asp.
(d) He is bitten by a scorpion.
3. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
(a) He dies of old age.
(b) He dies because of excess eating.
(c) He dies because of excess drinking.
(d) He dies because of excess stress.
4. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) The Gods.
(b) A thief.
(c) The northwind.
(d) The sun.
5. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A fox.
(d) A wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
2. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
3. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
4. In "The Aging Lion and the Fox" how does the old lion manage to kill other animals?
5. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)