|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
(a) A God.
(b) An orator.
(c) A philosopher.
(d) A writer.
2. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who is fighting over a dead swan?
(a) The lion and the wolf.
(b) The lion and the fox.
(c) The lion and the bear.
(d) The bear and the fox.
3. In "The Partridge and the Man" whom does the man catch?
(a) A cicadal.
(b) A rooster.
(c) A partridge.
(d) A jackdaw.
4. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
(a) The lamb.
(b) The fox.
(c) The hyena.
(d) The goat.
5. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
(a) The ship.
(b) The sailor.
(c) The sea.
(d) No answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
2. In "The Bat, the Bramble and the Gull" which animals decide to go trading together.
3. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
4. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
5. In "The Young Men and the Butcher" what do the two men do?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)