|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
(a) The ship.
(b) The sea.
(c) The sailor.
(d) No answers are correct.
2. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
(a) The lion.
(b) A hyena.
(c) The wolf.
(d) The fox.
3. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
(a) A spider.
(b) A snake.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A scorpion.
4. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
(a) That he was an ass.
(b) That he was hated by everyone.
(c) That he was an intelligent mule.
(d) That he was very handsome.
5. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
(a) Because the the Gods want to eat it.
(b) Because the goat is jealous.
(c) Because the vet prescribes goat lung for the donkey.
(d) Because the farmer wants his wishes granted.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
2. In "The Bird-catcher and the Asp" how does the bird catcher die?
3. In "The Travelers and the Ax" what do the two travelers find?
4. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
5. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)