|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Sick Man and the Doctor" what is the sick man dying of?
(a) Old age.
(c) Good symptoms.
(d) Serious infection.
2. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
(a) A God.
(b) An orator.
(c) A hunter.
(d) A slave.
3. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A fox.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A mouse.
4. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(b) Silver coins.
(d) Gold coins.
5. In "The Bat and the House-ferrets" which animal is caught by the house ferret?
(a) A worm.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Raven and Hermes" which animal is caught in a snare?
2. In "The Crested Lark" why does the lark get death penalty?
3. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
4. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who is fighting over a dead swan?
5. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)