|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
2. In "The Camel and Zeus" which animal goes to Zeus to ask for horns?
(a) The antelope.
(b) The camel.
(c) The ox.
(d) The stag.
3. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
(b) A stick.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A water snake.
4. In "The Travelers and the Ax" what do the two travelers find?
(a) A hammer.
(b) An axe.
(c) A dead animal.
(d) A pair of scissors.
5. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
(a) A hyena.
(b) The wolf.
(c) The fox.
(d) The lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
2. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
3. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
4. In "The Aging Lion and the Fox" how does the old lion manage to kill other animals?
5. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)