|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The tortoise.
(b) The fox.
(c) The lion.
(d) The snake.
2. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
(a) A deer.
(b) An ox.
(c) An antelope.
(d) A stag.
3. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Because his whole body swells.
(c) Because his stomach swells.
(d) Because the hollow closes up.
4. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) A chase from another animal.
(b) His hunger.
(c) He chasing another animal.
(d) A strong current.
5. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
(a) A fox.
(b) A lion.
(c) A snake.
(d) A wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
2. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
3. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
4. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
5. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)