|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(b) Gold coins.
(d) Silver coins.
2. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
(a) Because the vet prescribes goat lung for the donkey.
(b) Because the farmer wants his wishes granted.
(c) Because the goat is jealous.
(d) Because the the Gods want to eat it.
3. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
(a) Apollo and Momos.
(b) Apollo and Hermes.
(c) Zeus and Apollo.
(d) Zeus and Hermes.
4. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
(b) A scorpion.
(c) A water snake.
(d) A stick.
5. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A snake.
(c) A lion.
(d) A fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
2. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
3. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
4. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
5. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)