|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
(a) A spider.
(b) A snake.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A beetle.
2. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) A God.
(b) An animal.
(c) A river.
(d) A bird.
3. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A wolf cub.
(b) A lion cub.
(c) A fox cub.
(d) A lamb.
4. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
5. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
(a) Zeus and Apollo.
(b) Apollo and Hermes.
(c) Apollo and Momos.
(d) Zeus and Hermes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
2. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
3. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
4. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
5. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)