|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
(a) An orator.
(b) A philosopher.
(c) A writer.
(d) A God.
2. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A fox cub.
(b) A lion cub.
(c) A lamb.
(d) A wolf cub.
3. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) A river.
(b) A God.
(c) An animal.
(d) A bird.
4. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) Both are equally strong.
(b) The lion.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) The man.
5. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A spider.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
2. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
3. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
4. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
5. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)