|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
(a) Because his whole body swells.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Because the hollow closes up.
(d) Because his stomach swells.
2. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) His hunger.
(b) He chasing another animal.
(c) A strong current.
(d) A chase from another animal.
3. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
4. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He dies.
(b) He is beaten up by the pirates.
(c) He is sold into slavery.
(d) He is given 1000 drachmas.
5. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) Both are equally strong.
(c) The lion.
(d) The man.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
2. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
3. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
4. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
5. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)