|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of wisdom.
(b) Gift of speech.
(c) Gift of power.
(d) Gift of voice.
2. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) The lion.
(c) Both are equally strong.
(d) The man.
3. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A fox.
(c) An ox.
(d) A monkey.
4. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) A thief.
(b) The northwind.
(c) The Gods.
(d) The sun.
5. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
(a) A hunter.
(b) An orator.
(c) A God.
(d) A slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
2. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
3. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
4. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
5. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)