|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(c) Silver coins.
(d) Gold coins.
2. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A lion.
(c) A fox.
(d) A snake.
3. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
(a) By hunting them when they are sleeping.
(b) By chasing them all.
(c) By eating them all at once.
(d) By seperating them.
4. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The fox.
(b) The snake.
(c) The tortoise.
(d) The lion.
5. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
(a) He dies because of excess drinking.
(b) He dies of old age.
(c) He dies because of excess eating.
(d) He dies because of excess stress.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
2. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
3. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
4. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
5. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)