|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
(a) Fables 30 and 31.
(b) Fables 29 and 30.
(c) Fables 28 and 29.
(d) Fables 31 and 32.
2. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) A God.
(b) A bird.
(c) A river.
(d) An animal.
3. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) A strong current.
(b) His hunger.
(c) A chase from another animal.
(d) He chasing another animal.
4. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
(a) A scorpion.
(c) A stick.
(d) A water snake.
5. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A fox.
(c) A monkey.
(d) An ox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
2. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
3. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
4. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
5. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)