|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is temporary.
(b) It is permanent.
(c) It is changeable.
(d) It is not changeable.
2. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
(a) She dies.
(b) She is killed by an animal.
(c) She is badly hurt.
(d) She is caught by poaching sailors.
3. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
(a) Fables 31 and 32.
(b) Fables 29 and 30.
(c) Fables 28 and 29.
(d) Fables 30 and 31.
4. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
(a) A stick.
(b) A water snake.
(d) A scorpion.
5. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The fox.
(b) The snake.
(c) The tortoise.
(d) The lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
2. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
3. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
4. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
5. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)