|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(b) Gold coins.
(c) Silver coins.
2. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A lion.
(c) A lamb.
(d) A goat.
3. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
(a) By seperating them.
(b) By hunting them when they are sleeping.
(c) By eating them all at once.
(d) By chasing them all.
4. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
5. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of wisdom.
(b) Gift of power.
(c) Gift of speech.
(d) Gift of voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
2. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
3. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
4. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
5. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)