|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
(a) Because the farmer wants his wishes granted.
(b) Because the the Gods want to eat it.
(c) Because the vet prescribes goat lung for the donkey.
(d) Because the goat is jealous.
2. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) The lion.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) The man.
(d) Both are equally strong.
3. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
4. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
(a) Because she sells charms to appease the angry Gods.
(b) Because she imitates one of the Gods.
(c) Because she curses one of the Gods.
(d) Because she tries to cheat one of the Gods.
5. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
2. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
3. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
4. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
5. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)