|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
(a) A snake.
(b) A lion.
(c) A fox.
(d) A wolf.
2. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is temporary.
(b) It is not changeable.
(c) It is changeable.
(d) It is permanent.
3. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
(a) He dies of old age.
(b) He dies because of excess eating.
(c) He dies because of excess drinking.
(d) He dies because of excess stress.
4. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A goat.
(d) A lion.
5. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
(a) His hunger.
(b) He chasing another animal.
(c) A chase from another animal.
(d) A strong current.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
2. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
3. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
4. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
5. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)