|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
(a) A God.
(b) An orator.
(c) A hunter.
(d) A slave.
2. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A lion cub.
(b) A wolf cub.
(c) A fox cub.
(d) A lamb.
3. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The fox.
(b) The lion.
(c) The snake.
(d) The tortoise.
4. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
(a) An ox.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A fox.
(d) A monkey.
5. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He is given 1000 drachmas.
(b) He is sold into slavery.
(c) He is beaten up by the pirates.
(d) He dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
2. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
3. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
4. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
5. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)