|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
(a) She is caught by poaching sailors.
(b) She is badly hurt.
(c) She dies.
(d) She is killed by an animal.
2. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
3. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
(a) He dies of old age.
(b) He dies because of excess drinking.
(c) He dies because of excess stress.
(d) He dies because of excess eating.
4. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
(a) Because the goat is jealous.
(b) Because the vet prescribes goat lung for the donkey.
(c) Because the the Gods want to eat it.
(d) Because the farmer wants his wishes granted.
5. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He is sold into slavery.
(b) He is given 1000 drachmas.
(c) He dies.
(d) He is beaten up by the pirates.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
2. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
3. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
4. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
5. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)