|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A wolf cub.
(b) A lion cub.
(c) A lamb.
(d) A fox cub.
2. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
3. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
(a) That he was an ass.
(b) That he was very handsome.
(c) That he was hated by everyone.
(d) That he was an intelligent mule.
4. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is temporary.
(b) It is not changeable.
(c) It is permanent.
(d) It is changeable.
5. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
2. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
3. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
4. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
5. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)