|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) A river.
(b) An animal.
(c) A bird.
(d) A God.
2. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
(a) By hunting them when they are sleeping.
(b) By chasing them all.
(c) By seperating them.
(d) By eating them all at once.
3. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) A thief.
(b) The Gods.
(c) The sun.
(d) The northwind.
4. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He is sold into slavery.
(b) He is beaten up by the pirates.
(c) He is given 1000 drachmas.
(d) He dies.
5. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of power.
(b) Gift of speech.
(c) Gift of voice.
(d) Gift of wisdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
2. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
3. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
4. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
5. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)