|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is temporary.
(b) It is permanent.
(c) It is changeable.
(d) It is not changeable.
2. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
(a) Zeus and Hermes.
(b) Zeus and Apollo.
(c) Apollo and Hermes.
(d) Apollo and Momos.
3. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) The northwind.
(b) The Gods.
(c) A thief.
(d) The sun.
4. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
(a) She is caught by poaching sailors.
(b) She is badly hurt.
(c) She dies.
(d) She is killed by an animal.
5. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He dies.
(b) He is beaten up by the pirates.
(c) He is sold into slavery.
(d) He is given 1000 drachmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
2. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
3. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
4. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
5. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)