|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
(a) A spider.
(b) A scorpion.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A snake.
2. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) A thief.
(b) The Gods.
(c) The sun.
(d) The northwind.
3. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
(a) He dies of old age.
(b) He dies because of excess drinking.
(c) He dies because of excess stress.
(d) He dies because of excess eating.
4. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) A bird.
(b) An animal.
(c) A river.
(d) A God.
5. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
(a) By seperating them.
(b) By chasing them all.
(c) By hunting them when they are sleeping.
(d) By eating them all at once.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
2. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
3. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
4. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
5. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)