|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(a) Silver coins.
(c) Gold coins.
2. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
(a) That he was an ass.
(b) That he was an intelligent mule.
(c) That he was very handsome.
(d) That he was hated by everyone.
3. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
(a) A philosopher.
(b) An orator.
(c) A God.
(d) A writer.
4. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
5. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
(a) A monkey.
(b) An ox.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
2. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
3. In "Zeus and the Snake" from which animal does Zeus refuse to take a wedding gift?
4. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
5. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)