|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of speech.
(b) Gift of voice.
(c) Gift of wisdom.
(d) Gift of power.
2. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
(a) A scorpion.
(c) A water snake.
(d) A stick.
3. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
(a) A writer.
(b) An orator.
(c) A God.
(d) A philosopher.
4. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
5. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) Both are equally strong.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) The man.
(d) The lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
2. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
3. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
4. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
5. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)