|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A lion.
(d) A goat.
2. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) A bird.
(b) An animal.
(c) A river.
(d) A God.
3. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
(a) A spider.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A snake.
(d) A scorpion.
4. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
(a) Zeus and Apollo.
(b) Zeus and Hermes.
(c) Apollo and Hermes.
(d) Apollo and Momos.
5. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of speech.
(b) Gift of wisdom.
(c) Gift of voice.
(d) Gift of power.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
2. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
3. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
4. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
5. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)