|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
(a) A stag.
(b) A deer.
(c) An antelope.
(d) An ox.
2. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
(a) The Gods.
(b) The northwind.
(c) A thief.
(d) The sun.
3. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
(a) That he was an intelligent mule.
(b) That he was an ass.
(c) That he was hated by everyone.
(d) That he was very handsome.
4. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
(a) Zeus and Hermes.
(b) Zeus and Apollo.
(c) Apollo and Hermes.
(d) Apollo and Momos.
5. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
(a) A goat.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A lion.
(d) A lamb.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
2. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
3. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
4. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
5. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)