|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 121-125 | Fables 126-130 | Fables 131-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
(a) That he was an ass.
(b) That he was hated by everyone.
(c) That he was an intelligent mule.
(d) That he was very handsome.
2. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
(a) An orator.
(b) A philosopher.
(c) A God.
(d) A writer.
3. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of speech.
(b) Gift of power.
(c) Gift of voice.
(d) Gift of wisdom.
4. In "The Doctor and the Sick Man" how does the doctor's patient die?
(a) He dies because of excess drinking.
(b) He dies because of excess eating.
(c) He dies because of excess stress.
(d) He dies of old age.
5. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
2. In "The Two Cocks and the Eagle" what happens to the winner of the cock fight?
3. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
4. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
5. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)