|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 301-305 | Fables 306-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Wolf and the Heron" who helps the wolf get a bone out of his throat?
(a) A fox.
(b) A heron.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A lion.
2. In "The Trodden-on Snake and Zeus" which animal appeals to Zeus?
(a) The ass.
(b) The wolf.
(c) The snake.
(d) The fox.
3. In "The Ass and the Ass-driver" why does the ass driver let go off the ass?
(a) Because it brays into his ears.
(b) Because it's tail comes off.
(c) Because it struggles too much.
(d) Because it kicks him.
4. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is not changeable.
(b) It is temporary.
(c) It is permanent.
(d) It is changeable.
5. In "Zeus and the Tortoise" which animal does not come to Zeus's wedding feast?
(a) The lion.
(b) The snake.
(c) The tortoise.
(d) The fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
2. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
3. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
4. In "The Monkey's Children" how many kids does the monkey give birth to?
5. In "The Dog, the Cock, and the Fox" which animal does the dog tear to pieces?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)