|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He is given 1000 drachmas.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is beaten up by the pirates.
(d) He is sold into slavery.
2. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A beetle.
(c) An ox.
(d) A fox.
3. In "The Lioness and the Vixen" why does the vixen criticize the lioness?
(a) For not having a child
(b) For being a lazy mother.
(c) For having many children.
(d) For having only one child.
4. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who is fighting over a dead swan?
(a) The lion and the wolf.
(b) The lion and the bear.
(c) The lion and the fox.
(d) The bear and the fox.
5. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
(a) The lion.
(b) The fox.
(c) The wolf.
(d) A hyena.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
2. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
3. In "The Camel and Zeus" which animal goes to Zeus to ask for horns?
4. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
5. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)