|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
(a) An ewe.
(b) A hyena.
(c) A fox.
(d) A dog.
2. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He dies.
(b) He is given 1000 drachmas.
(c) He is beaten up by the pirates.
(d) He is sold into slavery.
3. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
(a) A deer.
(b) An antelope.
(c) An ox.
(d) A stag.
4. In "The Hares and the Frogs" which animals decide to kill themselves?
(a) The hounds.
(b) The cockerels.
(c) The hares.
(d) The frogs.
5. In "The Aging Lion and the Fox" how does the old lion manage to kill other animals?
(a) By pretending to be sick.
(b) By asking a pack of wolves to hunt them for him.
(c) By having a fox kill them.
(d) By asking his man friend to kill them for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Wolf and the Young Lamb Taking Refuge in a Temple" who is pursuing the lamb?
2. In "The Seagull and the Kite" how does the gull rupture his gullet?
3. In "The Bird-catcher and the Asp" how does the bird catcher die?
4. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
5. In "The Camel and Zeus" which animal goes to Zeus to ask for horns?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)