|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Bird-catcher and the Asp" how does the bird catcher die?
(a) He is bitten by a spider.
(b) He is bitten by a dog.
(c) He is bitten by an asp.
(d) He is bitten by a scorpion.
2. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He dies.
(b) He is sold into slavery.
(c) He is given 1000 drachmas.
(d) He is beaten up by the pirates.
3. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
(a) She is caught by poaching sailors.
(b) She dies.
(c) She is killed by an animal.
(d) She is badly hurt.
4. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
(a) A fox.
(b) A dog.
(c) A hyena.
(d) An ewe.
5. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Wolf and the Ass" who reveals the wolf's truth?
2. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who is fighting over a dead swan?
3. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
4. In "The Seagull and the Kite" how does the gull rupture his gullet?
5. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)