|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
(a) The lion.
(b) The wolf.
(c) A hyena.
(d) The fox.
2. In "The Crab and the Fox" what happens to the crab?
(a) He is stung by a shellfish.
(b) He is eaten by a stork.
(c) He is eaten by the fox.
(d) He is caught by fishermen.
3. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A lion cub.
(b) A fox cub.
(c) A wolf cub.
(d) A lamb.
4. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
(a) An antelope.
(b) A stag.
(c) A deer.
(d) An ox.
5. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
(a) A slave.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A God.
(d) An orator.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Camel and Zeus" which animal goes to Zeus to ask for horns?
2. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
3. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
4. In "The Seagull and the Kite" how does the gull rupture his gullet?
5. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)