|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Crab and the Fox" what happens to the crab?
(a) He is eaten by the fox.
(b) He is eaten by a stork.
(c) He is stung by a shellfish.
(d) He is caught by fishermen.
2. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
(a) The fox.
(b) The lamb.
(c) The hyena.
(d) The goat.
3. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He dies.
(b) He is sold into slavery.
(c) He is given 1000 drachmas.
(d) He is beaten up by the pirates.
4. In "The Wolf and the Ass" who reveals the wolf's truth?
(a) A hyena.
(b) The ass.
(c) Other wolves.
(d) A fox.
5. In "The Wolf and the Young Lamb Taking Refuge in a Temple" who is pursuing the lamb?
(a) The fox.
(b) The lion.
(c) The wolf.
(d) The hyena.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
2. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
3. In "The Aging Lion and the Fox" how does the old lion manage to kill other animals?
4. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who is fighting over a dead swan?
5. In "The Seagull and the Kite" how does the gull rupture his gullet?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)