|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Seagull and the Kite" how does the gull rupture his gullet?
(a) By swallowing a fish.
(b) By swallowing a crab.
(c) By swallowing a frog.
(d) No answers are correct.
2. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
(a) Because she curses one of the Gods.
(b) Because she imitates one of the Gods.
(c) Because she sells charms to appease the angry Gods.
(d) Because she tries to cheat one of the Gods.
3. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
(a) A God.
(b) A writer.
(c) A philosopher.
(d) An orator.
4. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A fox cub.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A lion cub.
(d) A wolf cub.
5. In "The Orator Demades" who is Demeter ?
(a) An orator.
(b) A God.
(c) A hunter.
(d) A slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
2. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
3. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
4. In "The Wolf and the Heron" who helps the wolf get a bone out of his throat?
5. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who steals the swan?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)