|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
(a) The apple and the oak tree.
(b) The olive and the oak tree.
(c) The reed and the apple tree.
(d) The reed and the olive tree.
2. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of power.
(b) Gift of voice.
(c) Gift of wisdom.
(d) Gift of speech.
3. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
(a) An ox.
(b) A fox.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A monkey.
4. In "The Seagull and the Kite" how does the gull rupture his gullet?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) By swallowing a fish.
(c) By swallowing a frog.
(d) By swallowing a crab.
5. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Aging Lion and the Fox" how does the old lion manage to kill other animals?
2. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
3. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
4. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who is fighting over a dead swan?
5. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)