|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who steals the swan?
(a) The fox.
(b) The bear.
(c) The hyena.
(d) The lion.
2. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
(a) A fox.
(b) An ewe.
(c) A dog.
(d) A hyena.
3. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
(a) She is badly hurt.
(b) She dies.
(c) She is caught by poaching sailors.
(d) She is killed by an animal.
4. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
(a) The hyena.
(b) The goat.
(c) The fox.
(d) The lamb.
5. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
2. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who is fighting over a dead swan?
3. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
4. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
5. In "The Bird-catcher and the Asp" how does the bird catcher die?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)