|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
(a) A hyena.
(b) A dog.
(c) An ewe.
(d) A fox.
2. In "The Wolf and the Heron" who helps the wolf get a bone out of his throat?
(a) A heron.
(b) A fox.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A lion.
3. In "The Lioness and the Vixen" why does the vixen criticize the lioness?
(a) For having many children.
(b) For being a lazy mother.
(c) For having only one child.
(d) For not having a child
4. In "The Hares and the Frogs" which animals decide to kill themselves?
(a) The hares.
(b) The hounds.
(c) The cockerels.
(d) The frogs.
5. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A fox cub.
(c) A wolf cub.
(d) A lion cub.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
2. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who is fighting over a dead swan?
3. In "The Camel and Zeus" which animal goes to Zeus to ask for horns?
4. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
5. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)