|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Camel and Zeus" which animal goes to Zeus to ask for horns?
(a) The ox.
(b) The stag.
(c) The antelope.
(d) The camel.
2. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who is fighting over a dead swan?
(a) The lion and the wolf.
(b) The bear and the fox.
(c) The lion and the fox.
(d) The lion and the bear.
3. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
(a) She is killed by an animal.
(b) She dies.
(c) She is caught by poaching sailors.
(d) She is badly hurt.
4. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
(a) A monkey.
(b) An ox.
(c) A fox.
(d) A beetle.
5. In "The Wolf and the Ass" who reveals the wolf's truth?
(a) A fox.
(b) The ass.
(c) Other wolves.
(d) A hyena.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
2. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
3. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
4. In "The Hares and the Frogs" which animals decide to kill themselves?
5. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)