|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who steals the swan?
(a) The hyena.
(b) The fox.
(c) The lion.
(d) The bear.
2. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
(a) By trying to imitate the horse's neighing.
(b) By imitating a donkey's braying.
(c) By trying to imitate a frog's croaking.
(d) By trying to imitate an ass's braying.
3. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
(a) An ewe.
(b) A dog.
(c) A hyena.
(d) A fox.
4. In "The Hares and the Frogs" which animals decide to kill themselves?
(a) The hares.
(b) The frogs.
(c) The cockerels.
(d) The hounds.
5. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
(a) The oak tree.
(b) The apple tree.
(c) The olive tree.
(d) The reed tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
2. In "The Bird-catcher and the Asp" how does the bird catcher die?
3. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
4. In "The Aging Lion and the Fox" how does the old lion manage to kill other animals?
5. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)