|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He is beaten up by the pirates.
(b) He is given 1000 drachmas.
(c) He dies.
(d) He is sold into slavery.
2. In "The Wolf and the Heron" who helps the wolf get a bone out of his throat?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A heron.
(c) A fox.
(d) A lion.
3. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
(a) She is badly hurt.
(b) She is caught by poaching sailors.
(c) She is killed by an animal.
(d) She dies.
4. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
(a) A dog.
(b) A fox.
(c) A hyena.
(d) An ewe.
5. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
(a) The hyena.
(b) The lamb.
(c) The goat.
(d) The fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Hares and the Frogs" which animals decide to kill themselves?
2. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
3. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
4. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
5. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)