|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
(a) A stag.
(b) An ox.
(c) An antelope.
(d) A deer.
2. In "The Wolf and the Heron" who helps the wolf get a bone out of his throat?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A fox.
(c) A heron.
(d) A lion.
3. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
(a) By trying to imitate a frog's croaking.
(b) By trying to imitate an ass's braying.
(c) By trying to imitate the horse's neighing.
(d) By imitating a donkey's braying.
4. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who is fighting over a dead swan?
(a) The lion and the fox.
(b) The lion and the bear.
(c) The bear and the fox.
(d) The lion and the wolf.
5. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
(a) The oak tree.
(b) The olive tree.
(c) The apple tree.
(d) The reed tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
2. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
3. In "The Aging Lion and the Fox" how does the old lion manage to kill other animals?
4. In "The Hares and the Frogs" which animals decide to kill themselves?
5. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)