|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of voice.
(b) Gift of speech.
(c) Gift of wisdom.
(d) Gift of power.
2. In "The Wolf and the Young Lamb Taking Refuge in a Temple" who is pursuing the lamb?
(a) The lion.
(b) The wolf.
(c) The fox.
(d) The hyena.
3. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
(a) A fox.
(b) An ewe.
(c) A dog.
(d) A hyena.
4. In "The Hares and the Frogs" which animals decide to kill themselves?
(a) The hounds.
(b) The frogs.
(c) The hares.
(d) The cockerels.
5. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
(a) She is badly hurt.
(b) She is killed by an animal.
(c) She dies.
(d) She is caught by poaching sailors.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Wolf and the Ass" who reveals the wolf's truth?
2. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who steals the swan?
3. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
4. In "The Lioness and the Vixen" why does the vixen criticize the lioness?
5. In "The Wolf and the Heron" who helps the wolf get a bone out of his throat?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)