|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
(a) The lion.
(b) The wolf.
(c) The fox.
(d) A hyena.
2. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A fox.
(c) A monkey.
(d) An ox.
3. In "The Aging Lion and the Fox" how does the old lion manage to kill other animals?
(a) By asking a pack of wolves to hunt them for him.
(b) By asking his man friend to kill them for him.
(c) By pretending to be sick.
(d) By having a fox kill them.
4. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
(a) A writer.
(b) A God.
(c) A philosopher.
(d) An orator.
5. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
(a) A stag.
(b) An antelope.
(c) An ox.
(d) A deer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
2. In "The Wolf and the Young Lamb Taking Refuge in a Temple" who is pursuing the lamb?
3. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
4. In "The Seagull and the Kite" how does the gull rupture his gullet?
5. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)