|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
2. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
(a) She is badly hurt.
(b) She is killed by an animal.
(c) She is caught by poaching sailors.
(d) She dies.
3. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who is fighting over a dead swan?
(a) The lion and the bear.
(b) The bear and the fox.
(c) The lion and the wolf.
(d) The lion and the fox.
4. In "The Seagull and the Kite" how does the gull rupture his gullet?
(a) By swallowing a fish.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) By swallowing a crab.
(d) By swallowing a frog.
5. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
(a) The fox.
(b) The hyena.
(c) The goat.
(d) The lamb.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Hares and the Frogs" which animals decide to kill themselves?
2. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
3. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
4. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
5. In "The Camel and Zeus" which animal goes to Zeus to ask for horns?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)