|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Hares and the Frogs" which animals decide to kill themselves?
(a) The hounds.
(b) The cockerels.
(c) The frogs.
(d) The hares.
2. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is temporary.
(b) It is changeable.
(c) It is not changeable.
(d) It is permanent.
3. In "The Bird-catcher and the Asp" how does the bird catcher die?
(a) He is bitten by an asp.
(b) He is bitten by a spider.
(c) He is bitten by a scorpion.
(d) He is bitten by a dog.
4. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He dies.
(b) He is sold into slavery.
(c) He is beaten up by the pirates.
(d) He is given 1000 drachmas.
5. In "The Aging Lion and the Fox" how does the old lion manage to kill other animals?
(a) By asking a pack of wolves to hunt them for him.
(b) By pretending to be sick.
(c) By asking his man friend to kill them for him.
(d) By having a fox kill them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
2. In "The Seagull and the Kite" how does the gull rupture his gullet?
3. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
4. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
5. In "The Wolf and the Heron" who helps the wolf get a bone out of his throat?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)