|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Kite Who Neighed" how does the kite lose his voice?
(a) By trying to imitate a frog's croaking.
(b) By imitating a donkey's braying.
(c) By trying to imitate an ass's braying.
(d) By trying to imitate the horse's neighing.
2. In "The Wolf and the Ass" who reveals the wolf's truth?
(a) The ass.
(b) Other wolves.
(c) A fox.
(d) A hyena.
3. In "The Seagull and the Kite" how does the gull rupture his gullet?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) By swallowing a fish.
(c) By swallowing a crab.
(d) By swallowing a frog.
4. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
(a) Because she imitates one of the Gods.
(b) Because she curses one of the Gods.
(c) Because she tries to cheat one of the Gods.
(d) Because she sells charms to appease the angry Gods.
5. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
(a) A God.
(b) A writer.
(c) A philosopher.
(d) An orator.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Aging Lion and the Fox" how does the old lion manage to kill other animals?
2. In "The Hares and the Frogs" which animals decide to kill themselves?
3. In "The Crab and the Fox" what happens to the crab?
4. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who steals the swan?
5. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)