|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is not changeable.
(b) It is permanent.
(c) It is temporary.
(d) It is changeable.
2. In "The Bird-catcher and the Asp" how does the bird catcher die?
(a) He is bitten by an asp.
(b) He is bitten by a scorpion.
(c) He is bitten by a dog.
(d) He is bitten by a spider.
3. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
(a) An ox.
(b) A deer.
(c) A stag.
(d) An antelope.
4. In "The Wolf and the Heron" who helps the wolf get a bone out of his throat?
(a) A fox.
(b) A lion.
(c) A heron.
(d) A mouse.
5. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
(a) The reed and the apple tree.
(b) The olive and the oak tree.
(c) The reed and the olive tree.
(d) The apple and the oak tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Seagull and the Kite" how does the gull rupture his gullet?
2. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
3. In "The Aging Lion and the Fox" how does the old lion manage to kill other animals?
4. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
5. In "The Wolf and the Ass" who reveals the wolf's truth?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)