|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
(a) A fox.
(b) A dog.
(c) A hyena.
(d) An ewe.
2. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
3. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
(a) The fox.
(b) The lion.
(c) The wolf.
(d) A hyena.
4. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
(a) Because she curses one of the Gods.
(b) Because she tries to cheat one of the Gods.
(c) Because she sells charms to appease the angry Gods.
(d) Because she imitates one of the Gods.
5. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of voice.
(b) Gift of power.
(c) Gift of speech.
(d) Gift of wisdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
2. In "The Wolf and the Ass" who reveals the wolf's truth?
3. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
4. In "The Aging Lion and the Fox" how does the old lion manage to kill other animals?
5. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)