|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
(a) She is badly hurt.
(b) She is killed by an animal.
(c) She dies.
(d) She is caught by poaching sailors.
2. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
(a) Because she imitates one of the Gods.
(b) Because she sells charms to appease the angry Gods.
(c) Because she curses one of the Gods.
(d) Because she tries to cheat one of the Gods.
3. In "The Reed and the Olive" which tree snaps?
(a) The reed tree.
(b) The olive tree.
(c) The apple tree.
(d) The oak tree.
4. In "The Wolf and the Ass" who reveals the wolf's truth?
(a) A hyena.
(b) A fox.
(c) The ass.
(d) Other wolves.
5. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
(a) The goat.
(b) The lamb.
(c) The fox.
(d) The hyena.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
2. In "The Crab and the Fox" what happens to the crab?
3. In "Diogenes and the Bald Man" who is Diogenes?
4. In "The Seagull and the Kite" how does the gull rupture his gullet?
5. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who is fighting over a dead swan?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)