|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Wolf and the Young Lamb Taking Refuge in a Temple" who is pursuing the lamb?
(a) The fox.
(b) The wolf.
(c) The hyena.
(d) The lion.
2. In "The Cheat" what happens to the poor man?
(a) He dies.
(b) He is beaten up by the pirates.
(c) He is sold into slavery.
(d) He is given 1000 drachmas.
3. In "The Wolf and the Ass" who reveals the wolf's truth?
(a) A fox.
(b) A hyena.
(c) The ass.
(d) Other wolves.
4. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is temporary.
(b) It is changeable.
(c) It is permanent.
(d) It is not changeable.
5. In "The Blind Man" what is given to the blind man?
(a) A lion cub.
(b) A wolf cub.
(c) A lamb.
(d) A fox cub.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Hares and the Frogs" which animals decide to kill themselves?
2. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
3. In "The Aging Lion and the Fox" how does the old lion manage to kill other animals?
4. In "The Lioness and the Vixen" why does the vixen criticize the lioness?
5. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)