|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
(a) A wild ass.
(b) A boar.
(c) A fox.
(d) A wolf.
2. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
(a) A stork.
(b) A rooster.
(c) A cicada.
(d) A jackdaw.
3. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
(a) Because the ass divides the hunt equally.
(b) Because he gives a larger portion of the hunt to the fox.
(c) Because he keeps the larger portion of the hunt for himself.
(d) Because the ass tries to run away with the hunt.
4. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
5. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
(a) The Asians.
(b) The Arabs.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Egyptians.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
2. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
3. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
4. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
5. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)