* Fable 1: Good fortune and bad fortune appear one at a time to men.
* Fable 2: A Merchant sells a statue.
* Fable 2: The Statue is slow in bringing money.
* Fable 3: The eagle and the fox eat each others' children.
* Fable 4: An Eagle eats a hare.
* Fable 4: The scarab beetle takes revenge for eagle eating the hare.
* Fable 4: The Beetle vows to destroy eagle's eggs.
* Fable 4: An Eagle lays eggs on Zeus's lap.
* Fable 4: The eagle's eggs are destroyed by Zeus.
* Fable 5: An Eagle flies off with a lamb.
* Fable 5: A Jackdaw's talons get stuck in ram's fleece.
* Fable 5: The Jackdaw serves as a pet to the shepherd's children.
* Fable 6: A Man catches an eagle and sells it.
* Fable 6: The Eagle is set free by the new owner.
* Fable 6: A Fox tells the eagle to give a gift to his previous owner.
* Fable 7: A Man...
This section contains 3,605 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)