Fables 1-5 | Fables 6-10 | Fables 11-15
• Fable 1: Good fortune and bad fortune appear one at a time to men.
• Fable 2: A Merchant sells a statue.
• Fable 2: The Statue is slow in bringing money.
• Fable 3: The eagle and the fox eat each others' children.
• Fable 4: An Eagle eats a hare.
• Fable 4: The scarab beetle takes revenge for eagle eating the hare.
• Fable 4: The Beetle vows to destroy eagle's eggs.
• Fable 4: An Eagle lays eggs on Zeus's lap.
• Fable 4: The eagle's eggs are destroyed by Zeus.
• Fable 5: An Eagle flies off with a lamb.
• Fable 5: A Jackdaw's talons get stuck in ram's fleece.
• Fable 5: The Jackdaw serves as a pet to the shepherd's children.
• Fable 6: A Man catches an eagle and sells it.
• Fable 6: The Eagle is set free by the new owner.
• Fable 6: A Fox tells the eagle to give a gift to his previous owner.
• Fable 7: A...
This section contains 3,635 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)