Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Fables 1-5 | Fables 6-10 | Fables 11-15 Abstract
* Fable 1: Good fortune and bad fortune appear one at a time to men.
* Fable 2: A Merchant sells a statue.
* Fable 2: The Statue is slow in bringing money.
* Fable 3: The eagle and the fox eat each others' children.
* Fable 4: An Eagle eats a hare.
* Fable 4: The scarab beetle takes revenge...
This section contains 4,469 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)