Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why are Aeneas and his people supposed to settle in Hesperia?
2. Who will bury Palinurus' body?
3. How do the Danaans get inside the walls of Troy?
4. What does Sinon say will happen if the Trojans violate the wooden horse?
5. Who is a figure from Greek and Roman mythology NOT depicted in the temple of Apollo?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Anchises explain the process by which souls become reborn?
This section contains 1,301 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)