1. Who uses his or her powers to keep the Trojans lost at sea?
2. Who calms the ocean so Aeneas and his men can make it safely to land?
3. What does Jupiter predict awaits Aeneas in Italy?
A massive war followed by the establishment of a new city and a new way of life.
4. Who will not be a descendant of Aeneas' line?
5. From whom will Julius Caesar get his name?
Aeneas' son Ascanius, renamed Iulus.
6. Why did Dido's people take on a peaceful mood toward Aeneas' people?
They were visited by Mercury.
This section contains 6,831 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)