Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. Who uses his or her powers to keep the Trojans lost at sea?
2. Who calms the ocean so Aeneas and his men can make it safely to land?
3. What does Jupiter predict awaits Aeneas in Italy?
4. Who will not be a descendant of Aeneas' line?
5. From whom will Julius Caesar get his name?
6. Why did Dido's people take on a peaceful mood toward Aeneas' people?
7. Who travels with Aeneas to check out the place where they have landed?
8. Who tells Aeneas he is in Carthage?
9. What hides Aeneas' identity as he travels through Carthage?
10. What does Aeneas see depicted on the walls of the temple...
This section contains 2,116 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)