|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dido kill herself?
(a) With a lion bite.
(b) With a sword.
(c) By drowning.
(d) With poison.
2. Where do Dido and Aeneas become "married"?
(a) On a boat at sea.
(b) At the ruins of Troy.
(c) At the altar of Juno.
(d) In a cave.
3. After first meeting Dido, what does Aeneas send for from his ships?
(a) For his son Ascanius and for gifts for Carthage.
(b) For his father Anchises and his medicine.
(c) For his best toga and shield.
(d) For weapons to surrender them up to Dido's people.
4. Who does Anchises predict will bring and Age of Gold to Latium?
(d) Caesar Augustus.
5. Who is Aeneas told will be willing to fight with him against the Latins?
(b) King Latinus and his Latins.
(c) King Evander and his Arcadians.
(d) Turnus and his Etruscans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Neptune say must happen for Aeneas and his followers to have save passage over the seas?
2. How does Cloanthus win the boat race during the funeral games?
3. Which of the following is not an excuse Aeneas offers to Dido for why he must leave her?
4. What does Sinon say will happen if the Trojans violate the wooden horse?
5. Which of the following is NOT a type of funeral game?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)