|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Helenus' city a replica?
2. When Dido sees Aeneas' men readying their ships to sail, for what does she plead?
(a) That they sabotage the ships to keep Aeneas in Carthage.
(b) For them to leave plans with her people for how to build such wonderful ships.
(c) That they take her sister Anna with them as a guide.
(d) For Aeneas to wait to sail until the weather is better.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Vulcan and the Cyclops crafted?
(a) A chariot for Mars.
(b) A helmet for Apollo.
(c) An aegis for Pallas.
(d) A lightning bolt for Jupiter.
4. How does Cloanthus win the boat race during the funeral games?
(a) He constructs the best boat.
(b) He capsizes the boats of his opponents.
(c) His prayers convince the harbor god to help him.
(d) He has Aeneas help him.
5. Whom does Jupiter send to talk to Aeneas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What atrocity does Pyrrhus commit in front of Priam?
2. How did Polydorus die?
3. Which of the following is not an excuse Aeneas offers to Dido for why he must leave her?
4. What does Sinon say is the purpose of the big wooden horse?
5. What is remarkable about the boxing gloves of Eryx?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)