|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns the Trojans not to trust in the wooden horse the Danaans left behind?
2. What is remarkable about the boxing gloves of Eryx?
(a) He had a rule that no one could use them but him.
(b) They are unused.
(c) They are heavy and huge.
(d) He left them to his half-brother, Aeneas.
3. What hides Aeneas' identity as he travels through Carthage?
(a) A leather mask.
(b) A cloud of mist.
(c) A huge bronze shield.
(d) A magic cape.
4. What does Dido tell Aeneas she will do after he leaves?
(a) Follow him to kill him.
(b) Marry a neighboring king to keep her lands safe.
(c) Haunt him as a spirit after she dies.
(d) Construct a temple in his honor.
5. Whom does Helenus say Aeneas should visit for advice?
(b) The sibyl of Cumae.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aeneas transport Anchises out of Troy?
2. What does Aeneas think when he spots Helen while Troy is being destroyed all around them?
3. What portent appears relating to Iulus?
4. Who uses his or her powers to keep the Trojans lost at sea?
5. How is Anchises spending his time in the underworld?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)