|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Jupiter send to talk to Aeneas?
2. Who appears in a dream to warn Aeneas to flee Troy?
3. How did Polydorus die?
(a) Attacked and smothered by plants.
(b) Killed in a battle during the siege of Troy.
(c) Sickened by a terrible plague.
(d) Murdered by his host, the Thracian king, for the gold he held.
4. What does Sinon say is the purpose of the big wooden horse?
(a) It is a gift to tell the Trojans they are sorry for attacking Troy.
(b) It is meant to be fuel for a bonfire when the Danaans return to destroy Troy.
(c) It is a lighthouse to guide the Danaan ships back to Troy.
(d) It is an offering to apologize for stealing the Palladium.
5. Who travels with Aeneas to check out the place where they have landed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What danger do Aeneas and his men face by Aetna?
2. What does Aeneas tell the ghost of Dido?
3. What does the plague that descends on the new city Aeneas founds at Pergamum tell the settlers?
4. What atrocity does Pyrrhus commit in front of Priam?
5. What does Anchises pray to the gods for?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)