|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sinon say is the purpose of the big wooden horse?
(a) It is a gift to tell the Trojans they are sorry for attacking Troy.
(b) It is an offering to apologize for stealing the Palladium.
(c) It is a lighthouse to guide the Danaan ships back to Troy.
(d) It is meant to be fuel for a bonfire when the Danaans return to destroy Troy.
2. What omen does everyone witness when Acestës is shooting arrows?
(a) It begins to rain.
(b) His arrow makes a trail of flame and burns away to nothing.
(c) A rainbow appears in the sky.
(d) There is a flash of lightning followed by a clap of thunder.
3. Of what is Helenus' city a replica?
4. Who does Dido send to plead with Aeneas?
(b) King Iarbas.
(c) Her favorite handmaiden.
5. How does Aeneas know Antheus, Sergestus, Cloanthus, and Ilioneus?
(a) He fought against them in the Trojan War.
(b) They are fellow Trojans.
(c) He has heard tales of their great feats.
(d) He does not know who they are.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who uses his or her powers to keep the Trojans lost at sea?
2. What is Aetna?
3. What atrocity does Pyrrhus commit in front of Priam?
4. What does the plague that descends on the new city Aeneas founds at Pergamum tell the settlers?
5. What does Sinon say will happen if the Trojans violate the wooden horse?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)