|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what does Venus say is the cause of the fall of Troy?
(a) Priam for being too proud.
(b) the Trojans for letting the Danaans trick them.
(c) Helen and Paris for running away together.
(d) The harsh will of the gods.
2. What happens to everything the Harpies touch?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It becomes theirs forever.
(c) It turns to gold.
(d) It becomes covered in filth.
3. Why are Aeneas and his people supposed to settle in Hesperia?
(a) The Greeks will never be able to find and attack them there.
(b) It is their true home, the land from which the forefathers of their people came.
(c) It is Venus' land and she promises it to them.
(d) They only have enough food to make it that far.
4. Of what is Helenus' city a replica?
5. How does Aeneas put out the burning Trojan ships after the Trojan women set them on fire?
(a) He must let the fire burn out on its own.
(b) He calls on Aeolus to blow the fire out.
(c) He prays to Jupiter and a storm comes.
(d) He asks Neptune to cover the ships with tall waves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will not be a descendant of Aeneas' line?
2. What reason does Entellus give for why he didn't volunteer immediately to fight Darës?
3. Who tells Aeneas he is in Carthage?
4. How does Cloanthus win the boat race during the funeral games?
5. What curse does Celaeno lay on the Trojans?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)