|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What atrocity does Pyrrhus commit in front of Priam?
(a) He takes away Priam's sword.
(b) He sets fire to a holy altar.
(c) He claims to be Priam's son.
(d) He murders Priam's son.
2. Who calms the ocean so Aeneas and his men can make it safely to land?
3. Who does Venus send to Carthage disguised as Aeneas' son?
(a) A huntress.
(d) Her son, Cupid.
4. Who tells Aeneas he is in Carthage?
5. After first meeting Dido, what does Aeneas send for from his ships?
(a) For his father Anchises and his medicine.
(b) For weapons to surrender them up to Dido's people.
(c) For his best toga and shield.
(d) For his son Ascanius and for gifts for Carthage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anchises pray to the gods for?
2. What does Sinon claim is the reason he was left behind?
3. What does the fake Iulus make Dido forget?
4. From whom will Julius Caesar get his name?
5. How do the Danaans get inside the walls of Troy?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)