|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will not be a descendant of Aeneas' line?
2. Who tells Aeneas he is in Carthage?
3. What hides Aeneas' identity as he travels through Carthage?
(a) A huge bronze shield.
(b) A leather mask.
(c) A magic cape.
(d) A cloud of mist.
4. How does Anchises act when Aeneas first comes to help him escape?
(a) He is crying too hard to get any words out.
(b) He urges the others to escape and leave him behind.
(c) He berates Aeneas for not coming to get him sooner.
(d) He is sleeping too soundly to be awakened.
5. What does Sinon say is the purpose of the big wooden horse?
(a) It is a lighthouse to guide the Danaan ships back to Troy.
(b) It is meant to be fuel for a bonfire when the Danaans return to destroy Troy.
(c) It is a gift to tell the Trojans they are sorry for attacking Troy.
(d) It is an offering to apologize for stealing the Palladium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What atrocity does Pyrrhus commit in front of Priam?
2. What does Jupiter predict awaits Aeneas in Italy?
3. What does Creusa's ghost tell Aeneas?
4. What is Coroebus' idea for how he, Aeneas, and their companions can pass to safety?
5. What does the fake Iulus make Dido forget?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)