|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ilioneus ask of Dido?
(a) For permission to woo her.
(b) To help them build a shrine to Venus .
(c) For directions to Troy.
(d) To help them mend their ships or to let them stay in Carthage.
2. Who tells Aeneas that Ascanius and the Trojans are under siege?
(a) The sea nymphs that were once his ships.
(b) The ghost of Euryalus.
(d) The ghost of Nisus.
3. What prize is Nisus given by Aeneas?
(a) sturdy shoes.
(b) A new boat.
(c) A shield.
(d) A vial of precious oil.
4. Who finds his or her way inside the Trojan camp at the end of Book IX and begins to massacre Trojans?
5. Who does Venus want to keep safe by removing him or her from the war between the Trojans and Latins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the crowd of refugees expect from Aeneas?
2. Who does Dido send to plead with Aeneas?
3. How did Polydorus die?
4. What does the goddess Circe do to those she enchants?
5. Why does Nisus surrender to the Rutulians?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)