|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Vulcan and the Cyclops crafted?
(a) A chariot for Mars.
(b) An aegis for Pallas.
(c) A lightning bolt for Jupiter.
(d) A helmet for Apollo.
2. Whom does Jupiter send to talk to Aeneas?
3. Which of the following does the Sibyl NOT predict awaits Aeneas where he is going?
(a) Vicious wars.
(b) Marriage with a foreign bride.
(c) The death of Ascanius.
(d) Continued harassment from Juno.
4. Which monsters help Vulcan in his forge?
(c) Scylla and Charybdis.
5. What atrocity does Pyrrhus commit in front of Priam?
(a) He claims to be Priam's son.
(b) He sets fire to a holy altar.
(c) He murders Priam's son.
(d) He takes away Priam's sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Trojan women set fire to the Trojan ships in Book V?
2. From whom will Julius Caesar get his name?
3. Who will not be a descendant of Aeneas' line?
4. Of what is Helenus' city a replica?
5. When Dido sees Aeneas' men readying their ships to sail, for what does she plead?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)