|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sinon claim is the reason he was left behind?
(a) He has been sent to the Trojans as an ambassador of peace.
(b) He escaped before the Danaans could sacrifice him in exchange for good winds home.
(c) He snuck away because he wants to help the Trojans beat the Danaans.
(d) He was left behind to spy on the Trojans.
2. Who travels with Aeneas to check out the place where they have landed?
3. Who uses his or her powers to keep the Trojans lost at sea?
4. Who warns the Trojans not to trust in the wooden horse the Danaans left behind?
5. Who tells Aeneas he is in Carthage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ilioneus ask of Dido?
2. What danger do Aeneas and his men face by Aetna?
3. Who blinded Polyphemus?
4. How do the Danaans get inside the walls of Troy?
5. What does Sinon say will happen if the Trojans violate the wooden horse?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)