|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Polydorus die?
(a) Sickened by a terrible plague.
(b) Murdered by his host, the Thracian king, for the gold he held.
(c) Attacked and smothered by plants.
(d) Killed in a battle during the siege of Troy.
2. What does Sinon say will happen if the Trojans violate the wooden horse?
(a) They will win the war against the Danaans.
(c) They will face the wrath of the goddess Minerva.
(d) They will win the favor of the god Pallas.
3. Who travels with Aeneas to check out the place where they have landed?
4. Why are Aeneas and his people supposed to settle in Hesperia?
(a) It is their true home, the land from which the forefathers of their people came.
(b) It is Venus' land and she promises it to them.
(c) They only have enough food to make it that far.
(d) The Greeks will never be able to find and attack them there.
5. How does Dido kill herself?
(a) With a lion bite.
(b) With a sword.
(c) With poison.
(d) By drowning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to everything the Harpies touch?
2. What important things has Aeneas carried with him from Troy?
3. What does the fake Iulus make Dido forget?
4. Who dies at the end of Book 3?
5. How does Aeneas transport Anchises out of Troy?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)