|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The author notices the trees and flowers blooming and climbs up into _______________ where he has built a lookout to observe the natural world.
2. What does Stuart win?
3. How does the sample surprise the author?
4. During the author's run, what does he notice?
5. When the author and his friend get to the stream, can any fish be found?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How important are these fishing expeditions for the author? Why?
This section contains 1,615 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)