Mid-Book Test (up to October 14 To Find Small Caterpillars, Burning Wood, Scents and Sounds, Trees, October 26-30, Election Time, November 8-9 Jack?, The Moon, Habits and Hunts)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In the section "June 12 Early Harvests," the author continues felling trees and splitting wood for __________.
2. During the author's run, what does he notice?
3. When Europeans arrive, why do they clear the land?
4. Why does the author roll rocks under the foundation of his cabin?
5. What does "Adams Hill" describe?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a...
This section contains 1,661 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)