|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes he may be wanted as __________ in "The Spiker."
(a) An eco-terrorist.
(b) A terrorist.
(c) A thief.
(d) A mass murderer.
2. The author concluded that the squirrels had developed a way of making ___________.
(a) Their own maple syrup.
(b) Their own gum.
(c) Their own nests.
(d) Their own sugar.
3. The author also writes about the miniature plants left over from _________that make their homes close to the ground?
(a) The previous owner of the cabin.
(b) Previous generations of settlers.
(c) A couple of centuries ago.
(d) Previous ice ages.
4. In another very detailed dream, he is looking for a place to rest but is suddenly swept away by ______________ elephants.
5. The author visits his son's school in __________________.
(a) "December 8."
(b) "December 9."
(c) "December 10."
(d) "December 11."
Short Answer Questions
1. After thinking about some bizarre encounters that he recently had with the logging company, what does the author decide?
2. While driving along the way to take his son back, what does the author see?
3. What does the author begin in "March 23"?
4. How does Stuart feel about his father?
5. When the deer looks at him, what does the author do?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)