|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "December 4," the author decides to make the trip ________.
(a) Back home.
(b) Into the forest.
(c) Into town.
(d) To another cabin.
2. The author believes he may be wanted as __________ in "The Spiker."
(a) A thief.
(b) A terrorist.
(c) An eco-terrorist.
(d) A mass murderer.
3. The author notes how perceptive the ravens are to _____________.
4. When the author and his friend get to the stream, can any fish be found?
(a) Yes, many.
(c) Yes, a few.
(d) Yes, but not at first.
5. Which bog is the author's favorite?
(a) Maine Bog.
(b) Swamp Bog.
(c) Huckleberry Bog.
(d) Slippery Elm Bog.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "January 31," the author must deal with extreme cold weather as well as the return of _______.
2. The author visits his son's school in __________________.
3. In "January 20 Coyotes," what is the man, which the author just happens upon, doing?
4. The author notes the changing seasons and decides his favorite season is ____________.
5. How does the sample surprise the author?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)