1. "The Traveling Companion" begins with the author's description of his journey to ___________.
2. His traveling companion is a ____________ that he took out of the nest when it was still a baby.
3. What does "Adams Hill" describe?
4. What does the author awaken to on his first morning?
5. The author notices the trees and flowers blooming and climbs up into _______________ where he has built a lookout to observe the natural world.
This section contains 4,765 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)