|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 21, April 28, April 28 Free Search, May 2, May 4 Smelting, May 6 Metamorphosis, May 7, May 14 Fishing, May 15 Weeds in Huckleberry Bog, May 24 Graduation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author spends Christmas with whom in "December 25"?
(a) His family.
(b) The squirrels.
(c) The ravens.
(d) His neighbors.
2. The author and a friend who comes to visit one evening make a ___________ cobbler and dance in the moonlight.
3. The author has become rather sick of celebrating __________________ in the traditional American way.
4. When the elephants disappear, the author notices that the ground is covered with _______.
5. What does the author get from a farm for his ravens?
(a) Seeds and nuts.
(c) A dead calf.
(d) A dead deer.
Short Answer Questions
1. The trees that now populate the region are the trees of __________.
2. In the section "June 12 Early Harvests," the author continues felling trees and splitting wood for __________.
3. What does the author see the squirrels licking?
4. "The Traveling Companion" begins with the author's description of his journey to ___________.
5. What does the author reflect on as he gathers bunches of berries?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)