|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 21, April 28, April 28 Free Search, May 2, May 4 Smelting, May 6 Metamorphosis, May 7, May 14 Fishing, May 15 Weeds in Huckleberry Bog, May 24 Graduation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the way back to the car, what does the author find?
(a) Many mice.
(b) A deer and flies.
(c) A moose and many tiny spiders.
(d) Animal tracks.
2. Do they spot deer?
(b) Yes, but only one.
(c) Yes, many.
(d) Yes, but only a few.
3. The author cooks mice for the students. How do they feel about eating mouse?
(a) They are made ill by it.
(b) They enjoy it.
(c) They are disgusted by it.
(d) They are annoyed by it.
4. In "March 25 Birch Seeds," how many birch seeds are shed by the tree?
5. As the author cuts wood for the winter, he notices areas he cleared only a few years before are covered with __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the dear show fear?
2. The farmer also sells some_________ here and there to make money.
3. In "November 8-9 Jack?" the author observes a group of ravens that he has done what for?
4. The author reflects in "October 14 To Find Small Caterpillars" that he is much like whom?
5. How does the author think the clearing will look in the end, even though his style of harvesting trees could be considered sloppy?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)