|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 30 Cocoons, March 31, April 2 Dreams, April 3 Ice Fishing, April 4 Returns, April 8, April 11, April 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Habits and Hunts," what has the author given up?
(a) Brushing his teeth.
(b) Combing his hair.
2. In "November 8-9 Jack?" the author observes a group of ravens that he has done what for?
(a) Set out food.
(b) Built a nest.
(d) Talked to.
3. What does Stuart win?
(a) A pig.
(b) A pumpkin.
(c) A painting.
(d) A horse.
4. In "Jack," what details are given about the author?
(a) The author's relationship with the raven he captured when it was a baby.
(b) The author's relationship with a young deer.
(c) The author's relationship with his son.
(d) The author's relationship with his neighbor.
5. After a few weeks, what does Jack learn to do on his own?
Short Answer Questions
1. In another very detailed dream, he is looking for a place to rest but is suddenly swept away by ______________ elephants.
2. The author observes a pair of swallows in a nest by his cabin and how quickly they move on with their lives when ____________.
3. The author and a friend who comes to visit one evening make a ___________ cobbler and dance in the moonlight.
4. In the section "Election Time," the author's ______________ is visiting for a deer hunt.
5. In "March 14 Storm" what is the author beginning to feel?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)