|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 30 Cocoons, March 31, April 2 Dreams, April 3 Ice Fishing, April 4 Returns, April 8, April 11, April 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Europeans arrive, why do they clear the land?
(a) To be able to watch the sun rise and set.
(b) To make it suitable for agriculture.
(c) To make is suitable for living.
(d) To make room for more people to come.
2. The author notes how perceptive the ravens are to _____________.
3. In "March 30 Cocoons," the author finds an old cocoon from _________.
(a) A beetle.
(b) A fly.
(c) A moth.
(d) A butterfly.
4. While in town, for what does he find a lead?
(a) Some dead cattle.
(d) Food supplies.
5. How does Stuart feel about his father?
(a) He is very embarrassed.
(b) He is very proud.
(c) He is very angry.
(d) He is very annoyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "November 8-9 Jack?" the author observes a group of ravens that he has done what for?
2. The author has become rather sick of celebrating __________________ in the traditional American way.
3. The author cooks mice for the students. How do they feel about eating mouse?
4. After the evening chorus dies off, what does the author do?
5. When the deer looks at him, what does the author do?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)