|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 30 Cocoons, March 31, April 2 Dreams, April 3 Ice Fishing, April 4 Returns, April 8, April 11, April 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The farmer also sells some_________ here and there to make money.
2. In "Excursions," what creatures are endangered because of high quantities of mercury and PCB in the water?
(a) Blue herons.
(b) Bald eagles.
(d) Sea gulls.
3. For how many days does the intensive class which the author teaches every winter at his cabin last?
4. "Beginnings" deals with the author's goals for the _________ he will spend in the cabin.
(a) Six months.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
5. What is "October 10 Home Chores" about?
(a) The author's records of his experiences.
(b) The author's chores.
(c) The author's family.
(d) The author's peculiar style of living in the cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "November 8-9 Jack?" the author observes a group of ravens that he has done what for?
2. Where are the students who arrive in "December 29 Winter Ecology" from?
3. What does the author find for Jack to sleep on?
4. In "December 4," the author decides to make the trip ________.
5. What does the author see the squirrels licking?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)