|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November 15 Moss Watch, November 25 Connections, November 28 More Flies, December 3, December 4, December 8, December 9 The Lunar Eclipse, December 11 Wind, December 12 Rump Steak and Roadkills, December 13, December 15 You Can Never Go Back, December 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does the author base his conclusions?
(a) On his observations.
(b) On his assumptions.
(c) On previously discovered scientific evidence.
(d) On his experiments.
2. What does the author set out to do in "November 25 Connections"?
(a) Go moose hunting.
(b) Go duck hunting.
(c) Go deer hunting.
(d) Go turkey hunting.
3. Why does the author roll rocks under the foundation of his cabin?
(a) To keep the animals out.
(b) To winterize it.
(c) To help keep it dry.
(d) To make it more attractive.
4. The author observes what in the section "The Moon"?
(a) The sun.
(b) The night sky.
(c) The moon.
(d) The stars.
5. What happens when the author comes down from the tree and onto the ground?
(a) The deer runs away.
(b) The deer walks away.
(c) The deer stays frozen.
(d) The deer comes to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "November 28 More Flies," how does the the author attempt to rid his cabin of flies?
2. The author tries to draw conclusions about _____________.
3. After running in "September 27 Starting a Sugar Shack," how does the author feel?
4. One raven flies close to the author, circles away, and then comes back. At this point, what is the author wondering about?
5. Though the pair is hunting on election day, the author observes what?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)