|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cows, Early February, March 13 Storm Warnings, March 14 Storm, March 14 After the Storm, March 16, Spring, March 20-21 First Tappers, March 23, March 25 Birch Seeds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author decides to make maple syrup with whom?
(a) His son.
(b) His students.
(c) His wife.
(d) His neighbor.
2. The author observes what in the section "The Moon"?
(a) The moon.
(b) The sun.
(c) The night sky.
(d) The stars.
3. In "Habits and Hunts," what has the author given up?
(a) Combing his hair.
(d) Brushing his teeth.
4. While in town, for what does he find a lead?
(c) Food supplies.
(d) Some dead cattle.
5. The author and a friend who comes to visit one evening make a ___________ cobbler and dance in the moonlight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why might the squirrels be biting down into the bark?
2. In "November 8-9 Jack?" the author observes a group of ravens that he has done what for?
3. What does Stuart win?
4. The author ponders about the first Native Americans who discovered __________.
5. Where do the author and his son go In "Early September"?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)