Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is wounded when Jake is escorted from his office to the courthouse on Friday morning, the fifth day?
(b) A National Guardsman.
(c) Deputy Nesbit.
2. When the trial resumes following the brief recess, why does Jake decline to question Rodeheaver?
(a) He has never won an argument with an expert.
(b) He has only once won an argument with an expert.
(c) He often wins arguments with experts, but is not confident this time.
(d) He rarely wins arguments with experts.
3. Some of the patrons in the Coffee Shop speculate what about a reporter from the Channel 4 News?
(a) If she will report anything positive about Clanton.
(b) The source of her information.
(c) The makeup she is wearing.
(d) Where she received her training.
4. When the word gets out that the jury is ready, what does Reverend Agee do with the demonstrators?
(a) Stirs the demonstrators, and has them chant "Free Carl Lee."
(b) He calms them to order, and has them pray for an acquittal.
(c) Calls them to order, and has them sing "We Shall Overcome" calmly.
(d) Attempts to calm the demonstrators with no success.
5. Where does Deputy Nesbit take Ellen to sleep the night before the trial opens?
(a) The Clanton Inn.
(b) The Sheriff's Departmment.
(c) She stays at Jakes office suite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jake learn Wanda Womack lives with?
2. What happens to Ellen on her way to Oxford on the evening of the shooting?
3. On the evening before the trial begins, Ellen arrives at Jake's office suite carrying a thick, professional brief regarding the rape admissibility issue and begins to do what?
4. When the jury is impaneled, Jake, Harry Rex, and Ellen are in agreement about what?
5. While the trio is at lunch on the day of opening statements, and Jake is in the restroom, Ellen describes Jake as the best she has seen, but qualifies that view how?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)