|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have local attorneys dubbed Judge Omar Noose?
(b) Mickey Mouse.
(c) Abe Lincoln.
(d) Yogi Bear.
2. What is the temperature at Reverend Agee's rally?
(a) 90 degrees.
(b) 80 degrees.
(c) 100 degrees.
(d) 70 degrees.
3. As the riot erupts, what is each Klansman armed with?
(a) A broken bottle.
(b) A knife.
(c) A nightstick.
(d) A handgun.
4. What is Tonya restrained with while being raped?
(a) Cotton rope.
(b) Swing-set chain.
(c) Nylon rope.
(d) Electrical cord.
5. How does Hinky Myrick raise money during the Carl Lee trial?
(a) Selling sandwiches and plate lunches at exhorbitant prices in the courtroom.
(b) Selling sandwiches and plate lunches at cheap prices to the National Guard.
(c) Selling sandwiches, plate lunches at exhorbitant prices on the front lawn.
(d) Selling sandwiches, plate lunches at reasonable prices to media outdoors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jake recognize Gerald Ault as a supporter of black people?
2. Looking out a window at the black protesters, Barry Acker realizes a guilty verdict will bring a riot and what will transpire?
3. What are the bored jurors doing by the evening of the third day after the phones have been removed from their rooms?
4. What is Clanton doing to prepare for the national spotlight a week before the Carl Lee trial?
5. Buckley's opening statement runs an hour and a half, and Jake's opening is how long?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)