|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Norman Reinfeld, the thirty-year-old Jewish supervisor of the NAACP defense team, graduated from which law school?
2. A convoy of how many buses carrying elderly blacks converge at the courthouse where Reverend Agee is holding a rally?
3. On the evening before the trial begins, Ellen arrives at Jake's office suite carrying a thick, professional brief regarding the rape admissibility issue and begins to do what?
(a) Provide an overview of the issue.
(b) Make margaritas.
(c) Make coffee.
(d) Make copies of the brief.
4. How long does the preliminary hearing for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard last?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
5. Jake's friend Harry Rex Vonner tells him the grand jury voted how on the Hailey indictment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lester tells Carl Lee what when he visits his cell?
2. Carla and Jake, raised as Baptist and Methodist respectively, have agreed to become what?
3. When Bo Marsharfsky calls requesting Jake to be his local associate, what is his response?
4. Where does Ellen sleep after the jury strategy session is over and Jake is followed home by Deputy Nesbit?
5. How do the members of the council of black ministers arrive for strategic planning regarding the NAACP defense of Carl Lee?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)