|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have local attorneys dubbed Judge Omar Noose?
(a) Yogi Bear.
(b) Abe Lincoln.
(c) Mickey Mouse.
2. Judge Omar Noose initiated his career as a mediocre lawyer but good politician who served five terms in the state legislature, and during which he developed what?
(a) A moderate, but totally honest lifestyle.
(b) A most affluent, honest lifestyle.
(c) A moderate, but borderline dishonest lifestyle.
(d) A most affluent, dishonest lifestyle.
3. The night of Stump Sisson's death, the KKK meet in the woods, pledge revenge, and induct how many new Klan members from Ford County?
4. How long does the preliminary hearing for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard last?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
5. What does Jake Brigance drive?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Rolls-Royce.
(c) A Saab.
(d) A Jaguar.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Jake and Ellen are working on various issues of the case, whom do they invite to join them on the balcony of the law office?
2. Where do Rufus Buckley's political ambitions lead him to?
3. According to Judge Noose, what is the largest media problem?
4. What does Carl Lee Hailey feel his chances are, now that he has been arrested and charged with two counts of murder?
5. What is Clyde Sisco's price?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)