|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amongst some of the questions Buckley asks regarding Bass's identity, what is the crime Buckley ask Bass has been convicted of?
(a) Statutory Rape.
(c) Driving Under the Influence.
2. How old is Tonya?
3. Why does Jake recognize Gerald Ault as a supporter of black people?
(a) Ault was raised by a black "nanny" until he was in his early teens.
(b) Ault was rescued as a boy from drowning by a black person.
(c) Ault was rescued as a boy from a burning building by a black person.
(d) Although a secret few knew, Ault's first girlfriend was black.
4. Some of the patrons in the Coffee Shop speculate what about a reporter from the Channel 4 News?
(a) If she will report anything positive about Clanton.
(b) Where she received her training.
(c) The source of her information.
(d) The makeup she is wearing.
5. On the morning of the day he first meets Ellen, what is it Jake recalls Carla could tell during their phone conversation the night before?
(a) That he had jut awoken from a deep sleep.
(b) That he was still in his office and eating takeout food.
(c) That he was tired and had not gotten enough sleep.
(d) That he was drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides getting names and addresses, what does the Ku Klux Klan advise Freddie Cobb he must do to participate?
2. Who aids Ellen following her plight?
3. How do the members of the council of black ministers arrive for strategic planning regarding the NAACP defense of Carl Lee?
4. Lester tells Carl Lee what when he visits his cell?
5. What is Clyde Sisco's price?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)