|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rocky Childers?
(a) Ford County Sheriff.
(b) Ford County Judge.
(c) Ford County Prosecutor.
(d) Tavern owner.
2. Jake knows Judge Noose will feel how about the National Guard being called in?
(a) Furious that he was not consulted.
(b) Wishing he had been consulted, but not upset.
(c) Understanding it is the mayor's job to ensure city safety, not the judge's.
(d) Glad that another measure to ensure safety was taken.
3. How old is Tonya?
4. How is the riot quelled?
(a) State Troopers arrive on scene.
(b) Deputies from an adjacent county arrive on scene.
(c) Three deputies fire their revolvers into the air.
(d) Additional Ford County deputies arrive on scene.
5. How does Carl Lee compare killing the white men who raped his daughter with killing the "gooks" in Vietnam?
(a) He feels worse about the killing in Vietnam.
(b) He regrets the killing in Clanton.
(c) He feels worse about the killing in Mississippi.
(d) He feels killing both situations were equally necessary.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lucien Wilbanks inherited the family law firm in 1965, what does he keep?
2. How much does the NAACP initially contribute toward the defense of Carl Lee?
3. How does Ozzie get the bomb defused?
4. Why does Lucien advise Jake he needs to seek a change of venue?
5. Days before the trial, Gwen Hailey calls Jake and informs him she is behind on house payments, the utilities might be shut off, and has only received how much from the church council?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)