|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their picnic, what is Carl Lee's response when Gwen questions him about his commitment to bring in a few hundred dollars to make ends meet?
(a) He states he is doing the best he can.
(b) He firmly repeats that he will see what he can do.
(c) He reminds her he is still the man of the family.
(d) He remains silent.
2. After being threatened by Marsharfsky, Jake does what?
(a) Lights a cheap cigar, and writes a complaint regarding Marsharfsky.
(b) Lights an expensive Caribbean cigar, and writes a complaint regarding Marsharfsky.
(c) Lights a cheap cigar, and writes a change of venue request.
(d) Lights an expensive Cuban cigar, and writes a change of venue request.
3. Where do Rufus Buckley's political ambitions lead him to?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) District Judge.
(d) State Attorney.
4. Lester Hailey has driven to Clanton from where?
(b) New York.
5. After Ozzie summons Jake to meet with Lester and Carl Lee and Carl Lee rehires Jake because his brother "wants me to," what does Carl Lee say?
(a) Carl Lee states the Sheriff has convinced him Jake is a good choice.
(b) Carl Lee persists he is only following Lester's request.
(c) Carl Lee states he does not trust Jake, but trusts the Shark less.
(d) Carl Lee admits he trusts Jake, and wants his services.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bo Marsharfsky calls requesting Jake to be his local associate, what is his response?
2. What is Tonya restrained with while being raped?
3. How does Ozzie get the bomb defused?
4. Following the preliminary hearing for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard, who hides in the county courthouse after closing at 4:30 p.m. on Friday?
5. What happens when Jake calls Lester in Chicago?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)