|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jake decide to stay out of the Coffee Shop?
(a) Since being fired, he regrets the TV footage, and wants to avoid locals.
(b) The manager asked him to because he represented Carl Lee and business was down.
(c) He got into an argument with his favorite waitress.
(d) He had a bad breakfast there one morning and got sick.
2. After being threatened by Marsharfsky, Jake does what?
(a) Lights a cheap cigar, and writes a complaint regarding Marsharfsky.
(b) Lights an expensive Caribbean cigar, and writes a complaint regarding Marsharfsky.
(c) Lights an expensive Cuban cigar, and writes a change of venue request.
(d) Lights a cheap cigar, and writes a change of venue request.
3. Where is Carl Lee seated during the change of venue hearing?
(a) Next to Jake, by his own choice.
(b) Carl Lee chose to stay in jail.
(c) Still being examined by doctors.
(d) Next to Jake, as required by court procedures.
4. What have local attorneys dubbed Judge Omar Noose?
(a) Abe Lincoln.
(b) Mickey Mouse.
(c) Yogi Bear.
5. Several days following his being rehired by Carl Lee, Jake is summoned to Lucien's home to meet whom?
(a) Dr. W.T. Bass, retired pediatrician.
(b) Dr. W.T. Bass, retired podiatrist.
(c) Dr. W.T. Bass, retired psychiatrist.
(d) Dr. W.T. Bass, retired psychologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following his motion to withdraw on Friday, Jake does what?
2. After Ozzie summons Jake to meet with Lester and Carl Lee and Carl Lee rehires Jake because his brother "wants me to," what does Carl Lee say?
3. When Bo Marsharfsky calls requesting Jake to be his local associate, what is his response?
4. On the morning of the day he first meets Ellen, what is it Jake recalls Carla could tell during their phone conversation the night before?
5. Carla and Jake, raised as Baptist and Methodist respectively, have agreed to become what?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)