|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What three individuals were aware of what would likely take place, so the double murder does not surprise them?
(a) Carla Brigance, Pete Willard, Billy Ray Cobb.
(b) Ozzie Walls, Jake Brigance, Carl Lee Hailey.
(c) Lester Hailey, Jake Brigance, Judge Bullard.
(d) Ozzie Walls, K.T. "Cat" Bruster, Deputy Looney.
2. When Jake and Buckley are in the judge's office the day before the arraignment, what does the former request?
(a) 60 days to prepare.
(b) 120 days to prepare.
(c) 90 days to prepare.
(d) 180 days to prepare.
3. How old is Tonya?
4. What is Tonya carrying when she is kidnapped?
(a) An armful of firewood.
(b) A basket of fish and a pole.
(c) A bag of groceries.
(d) Her school books.
5. How does Ozzie determine what is in the ticking case the stranger has brought to the front porch of of Jake's home?
(a) He threatens to shoot both of his knees.
(b) Ozzie breaks both of the man's ankles.
(c) He threatens to break his ankles.
(d) He handcuffs the man to the gas meter and places the case between his legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lester Hailey has driven to Clanton from where?
2. On the morning of the day he first meets Ellen, what is it Jake recalls Carla could tell during their phone conversation the night before?
3. What does Jake Brigance drive?
4. What does Judge Bullard do to calm his nerves?
5. How long does it take Sheriff Ozzie Walls to obtain arrest warrants for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)