|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Jake wakes with a bad hangover, what does he do?
(a) Falls asleep at his desk.
(b) Sits in the shower for an hour.
(c) Sips a large cup of coffee and goes to work.
(d) Falls on the sofa in his office and wishes he could die.
2. What is Jake Brigance accustomed to doing on his office balcony?
(a) Light a cigar.
(b) Play his harmonica.
(c) Have a shot of quality bourbon.
(d) Have a cup of coffee.
3. How does Ozzie get the bomb defused?
(a) He handcuffs the man to the gas meter and puts the ticking case between his legs.
(b) He calls for an explosives expert in the next county to be helicoptered in.
(c) He has the case carefully taken to a secluded section of woods.
(d) He calls for an explosives expert at the Sheriff's Department.
4. How many murder trials has Jake Brigance served as the defense counsel prior to the preliminary hearing for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard?
5. Who has received threatening phone calls both at home and in the office?
(a) Rufus Buckley.
(b) Percy Bullard.
(c) Gwen Hailey.
(d) Ethel Twitty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lester Hailey has driven to Clanton from where?
2. When Bo Marsharfsky calls requesting Jake to be his local associate, what is his response?
3. Where did K.T. "Cat" Bruster lose his eye?
4. Where is Tonya seated in the interview with Jake and the Hailey family?
5. What is Tonya restrained with while being raped?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)