|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since Jake insists he will not be a "gofer" for the NAACP, what is the response when Carl Lee asks what will happen to the $20,000 defense fund if he uses only Jake?
(a) Only a small portion will go to the Hailey family support fund.
(b) He will only receive half.
(c) He will receive it all.
(d) The $20,000 only accompanies the NAACP defense team.
2. How old is Tonya?
3. Lester Hailey has driven to Clanton from where?
(a) New York.
4. Who is Jake's favorite waitress at the Coffee Shop?
(d) Susie Lynn.
5. Jake Brigance advises deputies that Billy Ray Cobb could receive life plus 40 years if he is convicted on all charges, and could be paroled how soon if Tonya lives?
(a) 20 years.
(b) No parole.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 25 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ollie Agee, the Hailey's pastor, convenes the Council of Ministers, a board of the local black ministry, which decides to do what?
2. Following his motion to withdraw on Friday, Jake does what?
3. Lester tells Carl Lee what when he visits his cell?
4. Why does Lucien advise Jake he needs to seek a change of venue?
5. After Jake tells Ethel to shut up or quit when she informs him about his $4,000 in unpaid bills, less than $1,900 in the bank, and his failure to see clients or drop off promised files, what does she do?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)