|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Ku Klux Klan meeting when Freddie Cobb, Billy Ray's brother, is stipulating to the Imperial Wizard that that they must get involved?
(a) In a warehouse in an industrial park, late at night.
(b) In a barn on an abandoned farm, 20 miles outside Vicksburg.
(c) Deep in the woods of Nettles County, 230 miles south of Clanton.
(d) Deep in the woods of Durham County, 125 miles northeast of Clanton.
2. Carla and Jake, raised as Baptist and Methodist respectively, have agreed to become what?
3. Why does Jake threaten to fire his secretary Ethel?
(a) She has repeatedly been late to work and taken long lunch breaks.
(b) She has brought individuals to his office before advising of their presence.
(c) She has allowed someone to await his return in his office.
(d) She has allowed calls to come to his office phone before 8:30 a.m.
4. Lester tells Carl Lee what when he visits his cell?
(a) He has to leave now.
(b) He will remain as long as is needed.
(c) He needs to leave and will return when he is able.
(d) He needs to leave, but will be back for his trial.
5. What is Lester's local girlfriend's name, and how many children do they have?
(a) Frances, 1.
(b) Iris, 2.
(c) Champagne, 1.
(d) Iris, 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Judge Noose, what is the largest media problem?
2. What is Carla's reply when Jake asks her if she would convict Carl Lee Hailey for murdering Billy Ray Cobb if she were a jury member?
3. During their picnic, what is Carl Lee's response when Gwen questions him about his commitment to bring in a few hundred dollars to make ends meet?
4. How long does the preliminary hearing for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard last?
5. Who has received threatening phone calls both at home and in the office?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)