|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On his way back to Mississippi, what is Lester doing?
(a) Reflecting on how he can help Carl Lee pay for legal services.
(b) Reflecting on how he will get Carl Lee to rehire Jake.
(c) Reflecting on his failing marriage.
(d) Reflecting on how he got off.
2. How much has Jake been paid by Lester Hailey prior to the indictment?
3. What does Jake Brigance drive?
(a) A Jaguar.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Rolls-Royce.
(d) A Saab.
4. What does Ozzie do after he is tipped off three minutes after midnight on July 12 that the Brigance home is to be blown up within three hours?
(a) Awakens Jake, and instructs him to take his family to the airport.
(b) Awakens Jake, and instructs him to take up a position with his rifle.
(c) Ignores the tip.
(d) Awakens Jake, and instructs him to send his family into hiding.
5. Judge Omar Noose initiated his career as a mediocre lawyer but good politician who served five terms in the state legislature, and during which he developed what?
(a) A most affluent, dishonest lifestyle.
(b) A moderate, but borderline dishonest lifestyle.
(c) A most affluent, honest lifestyle.
(d) A moderate, but totally honest lifestyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ford County Sheriff viewed by the local citizenry?
2. Following his motion to withdraw on Friday, Jake does what?
3. When Bo Marsharfsky calls requesting Jake to be his local associate, what is his response?
4. When a Memphis TV crew requests to be allowed to film the trial, what does Judge Willard Bullard do?
5. How long does the preliminary hearing for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard last?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)