|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Sunday after Jake gets fired, he and Carla skip church and take Hanna where?
(a) To a zoo.
(c) Kite flying.
(d) On a picnic.
2. What does Judge Bullard do to calm his nerves?
(a) Listens to classical music.
(b) Watches TV soaps at lunchtime.
(c) Drinks moonshine whiskey.
(d) Drinks vodka.
3. How much does the NAACP initially contribute toward the defense of Carl Lee?
4. Where is Carl Lee seated during the change of venue hearing?
(a) Next to Jake, by his own choice.
(b) Next to Jake, as required by court procedures.
(c) Carl Lee chose to stay in jail.
(d) Still being examined by doctors.
5. After Jake tells Ethel to shut up or quit when she informs him about his $4,000 in unpaid bills, less than $1,900 in the bank, and his failure to see clients or drop off promised files, what does she do?
(a) She firmly states he could find no replacement to last a week.
(b) She angrily responds by throwing papers and storming out.
(c) She yells she has put up with his childishness long enough.
(d) She tearfully explains about the threatening phone calls, and her husband's ill health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tonya restrained with while being raped?
2. How does Ozzie determine what is in the ticking case the stranger has brought to the front porch of of Jake's home?
3. What does Tonya, who suffers from endless nightmares and is certain that her attackers are after her, insist on?
4. Why does Jake decide to stay out of the Coffee Shop?
5. How does Ozzie get the bomb defused?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)