|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the members of the council of black ministers arrive for strategic planning regarding the NAACP defense of Carl Lee?
(a) In Saabs and BMWs.
(b) In their Cadillacs and Lincolns.
(c) In Chevrolets and Dodges.
(d) Primarily in modest-priced vehicles.
2. What happens when Jake calls Lester in Chicago?
(a) Lester agrees to return to Clanton with much prompting.
(b) Lester says he cannot return until the trial.
(c) Lester agrees to come back, but not soon.
(d) Lester agrees to return to Clanton with little prompting.
3. How is Ford County Sheriff viewed by the local citizenry?
(a) He is respected and loved by white residents primarily, not black residents.
(b) He is respected and loved by black residents primarily, not white residents.
(c) He is not respected nor loved by many black or white residents.
(d) He is respected and loved by virtually all, both black and white residents.
4. Carla and Jake, raised as Baptist and Methodist respectively, have agreed to become what?
5. On the morning of the day he first meets Ellen, what is it Jake recalls Carla could tell during their phone conversation the night before?
(a) That he was drunk.
(b) That he was tired and had not gotten enough sleep.
(c) That he was still in his office and eating takeout food.
(d) That he had jut awoken from a deep sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Carl Lee fire Jake?
2. When Lucien Wilbanks inherited the family law firm in 1965, what does he keep?
3. How does Carl Lee compare killing the white men who raped his daughter with killing the "gooks" in Vietnam?
4. How old is Tonya?
5. When a Memphis TV crew requests to be allowed to film the trial, what does Judge Willard Bullard do?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)