|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Norman Reinfeld, the thirty-year-old Jewish supervisor of the NAACP defense team, graduated from which law school?
2. What do the participants chant at the rally?
(a) "Free Carl Lee."
(b) "Amazing grace."
(c) "We will overcome."
(d) "We want a just trial."
3. A convoy of how many buses carrying elderly blacks converge at the courthouse where Reverend Agee is holding a rally?
4. How many murder trials has Jake Brigance served as the defense counsel prior to the preliminary hearing for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard?
5. Some of the patrons in the Coffee Shop speculate what about a reporter from the Channel 4 News?
(a) Where she received her training.
(b) The makeup she is wearing.
(c) If she will report anything positive about Clanton.
(d) The source of her information.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tonya, who suffers from endless nightmares and is certain that her attackers are after her, insist on?
2. How does Jake Brigance view the Carl Lee Hailey murder trial?
3. Ellen has done a fine job preparing the doctor, including a twenty-five-page dialogue of the questions Jake will ask, and the answers for whom?
4. When does Agee agree to get the "love offering" funds for the Hailey family to Gwen?
5. Where do Rufus Buckley's political ambitions lead him to?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)