|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Carl Lee fire Jake?
(a) Jake could not get him out on bond.
(b) He has an argument with Jake.
(c) Carla has received more threats and asks him to.
(d) Cat Bruster convinces him to do so.
2. During the meeting of Jake's jury strategy team, what do the black citizens do?
(a) Maintain a candlelight vigil surrounding the courthouse and jail.
(b) Maintain a candlelight vigil surrounding the jail.
(c) Maintain a prayer vigil at local black churches.
(d) Maintain a candlelight vigil surrounding the courthouse.
3. Who aids Ellen following her plight?
(a) Deputy Nesbitt.
(b) "Mickey Mouse."
4. Where is Tonya seated in the interview with Jake and the Hailey family?
(a) Seated in her daddy's lap.
(b) Seated in her Uncle Lester's lap.
(c) She is afraid and is not present.
(d) Seated in her mama's lap.
5. A convoy of how many buses carrying elderly blacks converge at the courthouse where Reverend Agee is holding a rally?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the participants chant at the rally?
2. Who is Jake's favorite waitress at the Coffee Shop?
3. What does Jake say to the judge after Ozzie explains what has taken place to Noose?
4. What happens to Ellen on her way to Oxford on the evening of the shooting?
5. Why is Lucien furious on the morning of the shooting attempt to kill Jake?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)