|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the participants chant at the rally?
(a) "Amazing grace."
(b) "We will overcome."
(c) "Free Carl Lee."
(d) "We want a just trial."
2. Who aids Ellen following her plight?
(a) "Mickey Mouse."
(c) Deputy Nesbitt.
3. Why is Lucien furious on the morning of the shooting attempt to kill Jake?
(a) The National Guard did not check out the silo amongst other locations.
(b) The National Guard colonel waited before senting someone to check.
(c) That someone has attempted to take Jake's life.
(d) He has kept Dr. Bass sober all night and his testimony will be postponed.
4. Why does Jake decide to stay out of the Coffee Shop?
(a) He got into an argument with his favorite waitress.
(b) Since being fired, he regrets the TV footage, and wants to avoid locals.
(c) He had a bad breakfast there one morning and got sick.
(d) The manager asked him to because he represented Carl Lee and business was down.
5. What does Jake say to the judge after Ozzie explains what has taken place to Noose?
(a) He will not be in today, he will be drunk by afternoon, and he will be in Saturday.
(b) He will be in this afternoon, not this morning.
(c) He will be in as soon as he showers, changes, and the area is secured.
(d) He will be in, but not for an hour, as he needs to shower and change.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the name of Clyde Sisco cause some stir during the meeting of Jake's jury strategy team?
2. Where is Tonya seated in the interview with Jake and the Hailey family?
3. What is the temperature at Reverend Agee's rally?
4. During the meeting of Jake's jury strategy team, what do the black citizens do?
5. Who is Jake's favorite waitress at the Coffee Shop?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)