|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ellen sleep after the jury strategy session is over and Jake is followed home by Deputy Nesbit?
(a) In a motor lodge.
(b) In the Clanton Inn.
(c) With a friend of Jake and Carla.
(d) On the office couch.
2. Lester tells Carl Lee what when he visits his cell?
(a) He has to leave now.
(b) He will remain as long as is needed.
(c) He needs to leave, but will be back for his trial.
(d) He needs to leave and will return when he is able.
3. Who aids Ellen following her plight?
(a) Deputy Nesbitt.
(c) "Mickey Mouse."
4. Who is wounded when Jake is escorted from his office to the courthouse on Friday morning, the fifth day?
(a) Deputy Nesbit.
(c) A National Guardsman.
5. What is the temperature at Reverend Agee's rally?
(a) 100 degrees.
(b) 80 degrees.
(c) 90 degrees.
(d) 70 degrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lucien furious on the morning of the shooting attempt to kill Jake?
2. What is the reaction to the press conference?
3. Where is Tonya seated in the interview with Jake and the Hailey family?
4. On Friday, day five of the trial, Ozzie and Deputy Nesbit wake Jake before 5:00 a.m. to inform him "Mickey Mouse" has reported what?
5. Why does the name of Clyde Sisco cause some stir during the meeting of Jake's jury strategy team?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)