|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ellen on her way to Oxford on the evening of the shooting?
(a) She is intentionally run off the road by a pickup truck.
(b) She is intentionally run off the road by a sedan.
(c) She is pulled over by a vehicle with flashing blue lights.
(d) She has a motor vehicle accident.
2. What does Jake say to the judge after Ozzie explains what has taken place to Noose?
(a) He will be in as soon as he showers, changes, and the area is secured.
(b) He will be in, but not for an hour, as he needs to shower and change.
(c) He will not be in today, he will be drunk by afternoon, and he will be in Saturday.
(d) He will be in this afternoon, not this morning.
3. Why does Jake decide to stay out of the Coffee Shop?
(a) Since being fired, he regrets the TV footage, and wants to avoid locals.
(b) He had a bad breakfast there one morning and got sick.
(c) He got into an argument with his favorite waitress.
(d) The manager asked him to because he represented Carl Lee and business was down.
4. What is the temperature at Reverend Agee's rally?
(a) 80 degrees.
(b) 100 degrees.
(c) 90 degrees.
(d) 70 degrees.
5. A convoy of how many buses carrying elderly blacks converge at the courthouse where Reverend Agee is holding a rally?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the participants chant at the rally?
2. What is the reaction to the press conference?
3. Why does the name of Clyde Sisco cause some stir during the meeting of Jake's jury strategy team?
4. Where is Tonya seated in the interview with Jake and the Hailey family?
5. During the meeting of Jake's jury strategy team, what do the black citizens do?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)