|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the meeting of Jake's jury strategy team, what do the black citizens do?
(a) Maintain a candlelight vigil surrounding the jail.
(b) Maintain a candlelight vigil surrounding the courthouse and jail.
(c) Maintain a candlelight vigil surrounding the courthouse.
(d) Maintain a prayer vigil at local black churches.
2. Who is Jake's favorite waitress at the Coffee Shop?
(a) Susie Lynn.
3. What does Jake say to the judge after Ozzie explains what has taken place to Noose?
(a) He will be in this afternoon, not this morning.
(b) He will not be in today, he will be drunk by afternoon, and he will be in Saturday.
(c) He will be in, but not for an hour, as he needs to shower and change.
(d) He will be in as soon as he showers, changes, and the area is secured.
4. A convoy of how many buses carrying elderly blacks converge at the courthouse where Reverend Agee is holding a rally?
5. Who aids Ellen following her plight?
(c) Deputy Nesbitt.
(d) "Mickey Mouse."
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ellen on her way to Oxford on the evening of the shooting?
2. What do the participants chant at the rally?
3. Why is Lucien furious on the morning of the shooting attempt to kill Jake?
4. Lester tells Carl Lee what when he visits his cell?
5. On Friday, day five of the trial, Ozzie and Deputy Nesbit wake Jake before 5:00 a.m. to inform him "Mickey Mouse" has reported what?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)