|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jake's favorite waitress at the Coffee Shop?
(d) Susie Lynn.
2. What is the temperature at Reverend Agee's rally?
(a) 80 degrees.
(b) 100 degrees.
(c) 70 degrees.
(d) 90 degrees.
3. During the meeting of Jake's jury strategy team, what do the black citizens do?
(a) Maintain a candlelight vigil surrounding the jail.
(b) Maintain a prayer vigil at local black churches.
(c) Maintain a candlelight vigil surrounding the courthouse.
(d) Maintain a candlelight vigil surrounding the courthouse and jail.
4. Who is wounded when Jake is escorted from his office to the courthouse on Friday morning, the fifth day?
(b) Deputy Nesbit.
(c) A National Guardsman.
5. What does Jake say to the judge after Ozzie explains what has taken place to Noose?
(a) He will be in as soon as he showers, changes, and the area is secured.
(b) He will be in, but not for an hour, as he needs to shower and change.
(c) He will not be in today, he will be drunk by afternoon, and he will be in Saturday.
(d) He will be in this afternoon, not this morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lester tells Carl Lee what when he visits his cell?
2. What do the participants chant at the rally?
3. Why does Jake decide to stay out of the Coffee Shop?
4. Why does Carl Lee fire Jake?
5. Where does Ellen sleep after the jury strategy session is over and Jake is followed home by Deputy Nesbit?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)