|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the meeting of Jake's jury strategy team, what do the black citizens do?
(a) Maintain a candlelight vigil surrounding the jail.
(b) Maintain a candlelight vigil surrounding the courthouse and jail.
(c) Maintain a prayer vigil at local black churches.
(d) Maintain a candlelight vigil surrounding the courthouse.
2. Who is Jake's favorite waitress at the Coffee Shop?
(b) Susie Lynn.
3. What happens to Ellen on her way to Oxford on the evening of the shooting?
(a) She is pulled over by a vehicle with flashing blue lights.
(b) She has a motor vehicle accident.
(c) She is intentionally run off the road by a sedan.
(d) She is intentionally run off the road by a pickup truck.
4. On Friday, day five of the trial, Ozzie and Deputy Nesbit wake Jake before 5:00 a.m. to inform him "Mickey Mouse" has reported what?
(a) The Klan plan to shoot him and Carl Lee in court today.
(b) The Klan plan again to blow up Jake's home.
(c) The Klan plan to bomb his office.
(d) The Klan plan to kill Jake on the day of Stump Sisson's funeral.
5. Why does Jake decide to stay out of the Coffee Shop?
(a) He got into an argument with his favorite waitress.
(b) Since being fired, he regrets the TV footage, and wants to avoid locals.
(c) He had a bad breakfast there one morning and got sick.
(d) The manager asked him to because he represented Carl Lee and business was down.
Short Answer Questions
1. A convoy of how many buses carrying elderly blacks converge at the courthouse where Reverend Agee is holding a rally?
2. What is the reaction to the press conference?
3. Why does Carl Lee fire Jake?
4. Where does Ellen sleep after the jury strategy session is over and Jake is followed home by Deputy Nesbit?
5. What is the temperature at Reverend Agee's rally?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)