|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A convoy of how many buses carrying elderly blacks converge at the courthouse where Reverend Agee is holding a rally?
2. Why does Jake decide to stay out of the Coffee Shop?
(a) He had a bad breakfast there one morning and got sick.
(b) Since being fired, he regrets the TV footage, and wants to avoid locals.
(c) He got into an argument with his favorite waitress.
(d) The manager asked him to because he represented Carl Lee and business was down.
3. Where is Tonya seated in the interview with Jake and the Hailey family?
(a) Seated in her daddy's lap.
(b) She is afraid and is not present.
(c) Seated in her Uncle Lester's lap.
(d) Seated in her mama's lap.
4. Who aids Ellen following her plight?
(b) "Mickey Mouse."
(d) Deputy Nesbitt.
5. Lester tells Carl Lee what when he visits his cell?
(a) He has to leave now.
(b) He needs to leave and will return when he is able.
(c) He needs to leave, but will be back for his trial.
(d) He will remain as long as is needed.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the meeting of Jake's jury strategy team, what do the black citizens do?
2. What does Jake say to the judge after Ozzie explains what has taken place to Noose?
3. Who is Jake's favorite waitress at the Coffee Shop?
4. Why is Lucien furious on the morning of the shooting attempt to kill Jake?
5. What is the reaction to the press conference?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)