|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Friday, day five of the trial, Ozzie and Deputy Nesbit wake Jake before 5:00 a.m. to inform him "Mickey Mouse" has reported what?
(a) The Klan plan to shoot him and Carl Lee in court today.
(b) The Klan plan to kill Jake on the day of Stump Sisson's funeral.
(c) The Klan plan again to blow up Jake's home.
(d) The Klan plan to bomb his office.
2. What is the temperature at Reverend Agee's rally?
(a) 70 degrees.
(b) 90 degrees.
(c) 80 degrees.
(d) 100 degrees.
3. Why does Carl Lee fire Jake?
(a) Carla has received more threats and asks him to.
(b) Jake could not get him out on bond.
(c) Cat Bruster convinces him to do so.
(d) He has an argument with Jake.
4. Where does Ellen sleep after the jury strategy session is over and Jake is followed home by Deputy Nesbit?
(a) On the office couch.
(b) With a friend of Jake and Carla.
(c) In a motor lodge.
(d) In the Clanton Inn.
5. Who aids Ellen following her plight?
(b) "Mickey Mouse."
(c) Deputy Nesbitt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jake decide to stay out of the Coffee Shop?
2. What is the reaction to the press conference?
3. What do the participants chant at the rally?
4. Why does the name of Clyde Sisco cause some stir during the meeting of Jake's jury strategy team?
5. Who is Jake's favorite waitress at the Coffee Shop?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)