Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 9-10)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who does Catherine Tarrant ask to model for one of her paintings in Chapter 6?
2. Who owns the house where the Sommers sisters live?
3. What does Rutledge notice about the personality of Helena's sister when he meets her in Chapter 7?
4. What label was Mavers given, as described in Chapter 5, that he chose to live up to?
5. Who does Davies say is a spineless coward in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
This section contains 1,030 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)