|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in charge of the murder investigation, as Rutledge learns at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Captain Mark Wilton.
(b) Inspector Forrest.
(c) Pastor Carfield.
(d) Sergeant Davies.
2. Who is Lettice Wood's fiance?
(a) Colonel Harris.
(b) Captain Mark Wilton.
3. What did the government want Wilton to help build as he mentions in Chapter 3?
(a) New machines designed to kill.
(b) New plane motors.
(c) New tanks.
(d) New machine guns.
4. Who does Rutledge go to check on in the beginning of Chapter 13?
(b) Lizzie Pinter.
(d) Lettice Wood.
5. Why is Rutledge so determined to arrest Mark Wilton?
(a) He dislikes him.
(b) He has no alternative.
(c) He thinks he is guilty.
(d) He has to arrest someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rutledge returns to the meadow in Chapter 12 and finds what object?
2. What does Lettice Wood say about Rutledge's progress with the investigation in chapter 12?
3. Who does Lettice Wood remind Rutledge of?
4. Who does Wilton recall meeting on his morning walk the day of the murder?
5. Who is Sally Davenant?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)